wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

186 Pages«<173174175176177>»
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
mnandii
#3481 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 6:49:43 AM

Ericsson wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Diamond Trust Bank appears set to fall much further. Sub 50.00s on the cards.
If however it rises above 89.10 then I will re-assess. This however is a remote possibility

Yesterday closed at 71

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3482 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 6:52:55 AM

Still waiting for SAFARICOM sub-14.00
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Ericsson
#3483 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 7:12:23 AM

mnandii wrote:

Still waiting for SAFARICOM sub-14.00

Unless the profit declines/issue a profit warning
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#3484 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 9:10:53 AM

mnandii wrote:

I believe my bullish forecast on KQ has worked wonders. And most people are quite surprised by the recent rise despite KQ posting major losses.

All we had to do to catch a bottom was to count ABC! See, quite easy.

Now the small Downward retracement is making people jittery, some will even sell at a loss. I say, stay PUT. See how strong the turn UP for KQ was? I expect it to rise further UP.
When (If) it moves above Ksh 5.50 then our bullishness will even be more firmed. KQ will likely defy the rest of the market and rise above Ksh 13.00.

On the other hand, a disclaimer is necessary. If KQ falls below Ksh 0.829 then we'll have to abandon this forecast. THIS however, judging by the structure of the recent rise and the Elliott Wave counts, is a remote possibility.

CONCLUSION: Do not sell KQ. Buy more.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly This is another forecast to be marked.
"Rise above 13/-" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Forget 13/-, let's wait for 5.50
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Kibe21
#3485 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 10:33:56 AM

Hi, Mnandii, could you do one on KPLC?
mnandii
#3486 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 12:07:34 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

I believe my bullish forecast on KQ has worked wonders. And most people are quite surprised by the recent rise despite KQ posting major losses.

All we had to do to catch a bottom was to count ABC! See, quite easy.

Now the small Downward retracement is making people jittery, some will even sell at a loss. I say, stay PUT. See how strong the turn UP for KQ was? I expect it to rise further UP.
When (If) it moves above Ksh 5.50 then our bullishness will even be more firmed. KQ will likely defy the rest of the market and rise above Ksh 13.00.

On the other hand, a disclaimer is necessary. If KQ falls below Ksh 0.829 then we'll have to abandon this forecast. THIS however, judging by the structure of the recent rise and the Elliott Wave counts, is a remote possibility.

CONCLUSION: Do not sell KQ. Buy more.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly This is another forecast to be marked.
"Rise above 13/-" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Forget 13/-, let's wait for 5.50

Shame on you Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hehe. Yawa!
mnandii
#3487 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 12:24:23 PM

Kibe21 wrote:

Checking on it.
mnandii
#3488 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 12:44:28 PM

mnandii wrote:
Kibe21 wrote:

Checking on it.

KPLC appears to have completed an impulsive thrust(waves 12345) from a triangle.
I expect the share to turn bullish from current levels. Key Upward target is 5.57 which if attained should give rise to further strength targeting at least Ksh 11.80s.
littledove
#3489 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 12:55:38 PM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Kibe21 wrote:

Checking on it.

KPLC appears to have completed an impulsive thrust(waves 12345) from a triangle.
I expect the share to turn bullish from current levels. Key Upward target is 5.57 which if attained should give rise to further strength targeting at least Ksh 11.80s.

The only issue is how many years will it take, profit has been reducing and by end year 2020 it will be a loss
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Kibe21
#3490 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 1:07:14 PM

littledove wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Kibe21 wrote:

Checking on it.

The only issue is how many years will it take, profit has been reducing and by end year 2020 it will be a loss

Thanks.
mnandii
#3491 Posted : Tuesday, June 02, 2020 7:28:48 PM

littledove wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Kibe21 wrote:

Checking on it.

Profit has been reducing because price has been falling. The price will tell where profits should go. Safcom will as well start to get reduced profitability once its price falls towards Ksh 14.00
mnandii
#3492 Posted : Tuesday, June 02, 2020 7:30:27 PM

Nation Media Group (NMG) should bottom soon and make recovery toward initially 26.00 and 44.00.
mnandii
#3493 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2020 7:11:56 AM

sparkly
#3494 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2020 8:24:25 AM

mnandii wrote:

Matatus are not easy to police. Good luck for GOK
Life is short. Live passionately.
Angelica _ann
#3495 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2020 8:46:20 AM

mnandii wrote:

Would take a long time long long time to be actualized in the matatu industry in Kenya because of ukatel!!! Plus lack of goodwill from the government would always be a hindrance!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mufasa
#3496 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2020 10:20:36 AM

where is KQ going?
Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
mnandii
#3497 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 6:34:35 AM

mufasa wrote:
where is KQ going?

UP
mnandii
#3498 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 6:44:04 AM

@vvs

You have been a strong defender of Banks even when I stated that they would face dire straits in this bear market and some will likely collapse.

This haircut that KCB is facing will morph into massive defaults soon. The assumption that these restructured loans will be repaid is false - if one cannot suddenly pay his loans due to 'corona' which has been with us for just about 3 months then expect them to default. The financial situation they find themselves in will not just go away even if Corona is managed.

The reason for financial difficulties does not arise from Corona. This is a key point that people will have to contend with. The financial difficulties arise because in a major bear market (depression) that we find ourselves in makes them reluctant to spend. This reluctance is driven by fear, fear of the unknown. In such a situation money flow is restricted and alas the depression.
mnandii
#3499 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 6:50:14 AM

mnandii wrote:
mufasa wrote:
where is KQ going?

UP

KQ is in a small second wave which should end soon then the UP move resumes. Patience Pray
VituVingiSana
#3500 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 7:26:41 AM

mnandii wrote:
@vvs

You have been a strong defender of Banks even when I stated that they would face dire straits in this bear market and some will likely collapse.

This haircut that KCB is facing will morph into massive defaults soon. The assumption that these restructured loans will be repaid is false - if one cannot suddenly pay his loans due to 'corona' which has been with us for just about 3 months then expect them to default. The financial situation they find themselves in will not just go away even if Corona is managed.

The reason for financial difficulties does not arise from Corona. This is a key point that people will have to contend with. The financial difficulties arise because in a major bear market (depression) that we find ourselves in makes them reluctant to spend. This reluctance is driven by fear, fear of the unknown. In such a situation money flow is restricted and alas the depression.

My friend,

For me "value" is based on price and future outlook (intrinsic value). I am not a good trader. I am not good enough to spot trends or movements, etc. I am confident that my current holdings will do fine from this point onwards. Not all will do well but the portfolio will be OK.

Let's be specific. KCB. Have you seen me pitching KCB for many years? I know KCB's share price has jumped over the years (good for shareholders) but I am not a fan of KCB. Something in my gut feels uneasy about it. I like to snore at night.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett