wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

186 Pages«<171172173174175>»
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
mnandii
#3441 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2020 1:06:04 AM

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3442 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 12:35:37 PM

The NSE 20 Share Index is rising in a minute fourth wave that may go slightly upwards of 2100. Be ware though. Once complete the next move will be DOWN to levels below 1800.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3443 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 12:46:33 PM

SAFARICOM.

Resistance remains at 33.50. I still stand by my forecast of a large DROP in the share price. Next Target remains below Kes 14.00. IF Safcom magically pops above 33.50 then I'll reconsider. But I insist that your last chance to Sell the share at a profit is NOW!
heri
#3444 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 12:54:58 PM

mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

Resistance remains at 33.50. I still stand by my forecast of a large DROP in the share price. Next Target remains below Kes 14.00. IF Safcom magically pops above 33.50 then I'll reconsider. But I insist that your last chance to Sell the share at a profit is NOW!

I simply cannot wrap my head around this? For a company that is 'maybe' among the few that seem to be even benefiting from COVID 19? To lose 50% of the value. then all the rest should drop to Zero
mnandii
#3445 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 6:37:23 PM

heri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

I simply cannot wrap my head around this? For a company that is 'maybe' among the few that seem to be even benefiting from COVID 19? To lose 50% of the value. then all the rest should drop to Zero

Mass psychology determines the direction of the share price.
Angelica _ann
#3446 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 7:46:04 PM

mnandii wrote:
heri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

Before the drop to 14 bob is actualized, let us make money on the current swings. smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#3447 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2020 9:00:02 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mnandii wrote:
heri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

Before the drop to 14 bob is actualized, let us make money on the current swings. smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I support @mnandii in this. Let it fall Applause to 14/-. Tutanunua.
What I do not know is whether he has a timeframe. No firm is forever. I hope the 14/- isn't on an open timeline eg 2040 but within the 2020 timeframe.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mnandii
#3448 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 10:32:00 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mnandii wrote:
heri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I support @mnandii in this. Let it fall Applause to 14/-. Tutanunua.
What I do not know is whether he has a timeframe. No firm is forever. I hope the 14/- isn't on an open timeline eg 2040 but within the 2020 timeframe.

In Elliott theory it is a little difficult to forecast time intervals. having said that though my expectation is that 14.00 bob should be realised quite soon, even before October.
mnandii
#3449 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 10:34:26 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mnandii wrote:
heri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

Riding the swings would have been nice if short selling could have been activated by now.
mnandii
#3450 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 11:12:25 AM

Quote:
Waves of social mood affect every aspect of your life. They regulate the tone of politics, popular entertainment, the economy and the stock market. You can use these influences to your advantage. Society can't do it, but an individual can. You will learn to read the news in a completely different way. You may even start predicting the news. This book will open a whole new world to you. It is exciting, intellectually fulfilling, fun and practical. Many readers say it changed their lives. Find out why.

link
VituVingiSana
#3451 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2020 11:48:52 AM

mnandii wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mnandii wrote:
heri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

In Elliott theory it is a little difficult to forecast time intervals. having said that though my expectation is that 14.00 bob should be realised quite soon, even before October.
October 2020??? Applause Applause Applause Bring it on!
Let's catch up on 31 Oct 2020.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mnandii
#3452 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 7:55:56 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mnandii wrote:
heri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM.

October 2020??? Applause Applause Applause Bring it on!
Let's catch up on 31 Oct 2020.

mnandii
#3453 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 8:26:54 AM

That cash that you want to burn trading the NSE you better put in Bitcoin and get much better returns.
VituVingiSana
#3454 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 9:37:47 AM

mnandii wrote:
That cash that you want to burn trading the NSE you better put in Bitcoin and get much better returns.

I invest for the long-term. Anyway, hopefully I can pick up on Saf at 14/- by 31st Oct 2020. I do not understand BTC.
Angelica _ann
#3455 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 11:39:57 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

I invest for the long-term. Anyway, hopefully I can pick up on Saf at 14/- by 31st Oct 2020. I do not understand BTC.

All investments make and burn money. It is your moves that make you afloat.smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mnandii
#3456 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:30:36 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

You don't have to speculate in Bitcoin. You just buy and hold and use it as currency to buy other things. See? Easy.
mnandii
#3457 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:35:27 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

All investments make and burn money. It is your moves that make you afloat.smile

Hehe. True.
But with the NSE where we are only allowed to buy and no short selling it becomes tricky to take advantage of ALL available opportunities. So if you buy your stocks now you may be forced to wait forever for the market to even start rising meaningfully. And yet you would be ignoring better opportunities that can potentially increase your profits.
mnandii
#3458 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:41:07 AM

Ever since Safaricom announced its stellar results it has sluggishly traded below 33.50 as expected. The next wave of significance is FALL below 24.00 toward 14.00.
mnandii
#3459 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:48:11 AM

The NSE 20 Share Index should resume its FALL anytime now. The next target is 1720s.
mnandii
#3460 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:02:17 PM

Hehehehe

My people on the NSE, are you seeing what Bitcoin is doing?