Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
Fyatu
#2861 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2018 12:25:53 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
ARM anyone??????????

I am looking for FY 2017. Where can i find these??

Not yet released;things are thick.

6.45 Sad Sad Sad

Wololo yaye!

Investing in the stock market is not for the faint hearted...

wazua proverb
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Juojo
#2862 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2018 4:49:04 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
ARM anyone??????????

6.45 Sad Sad Sad

Wololo yaye!

wazua proverb

They requested for an extension of 1 month to report 2017.
Grab some popcorn Sickquot; Sickquot;

Happiness is not the absence of problems, It's the ability to deal with them
obiero
#2863 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2018 4:53:11 PM

Juojo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
ARM anyone??????????

6.45 Sad Sad Sad

Wololo yaye!

wazua proverb

Are there people expecting a profit or what? The firm stated clearly that results would dip further in the red by upto 25%

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
muandiwambeu
#2864 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2018 8:00:06 PM

obiero wrote:
Juojo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
ARM anyone??????????

6.45 Sad Sad Sad

Wololo yaye!

wazua proverb

Are there people expecting a profit or what? The firm stated clearly that results would dip further in the red by upto 25%

Someone here was enthusiastic with this one at mp of around 13/=. I hope hiyo bucket yake had holes otherwise, Jamaa is wailling and cursing someplace somewhere. Sometimes, I practice shoot and forget approache in this market. Otherwise, ulcers would kill me.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Angelica _ann
#2865 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2018 8:30:06 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Juojo wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
ARM anyone??????????

6.45 Sad Sad Sad

Wololo yaye!

wazua proverb

Someone here was enthusiastic with this one at mp of around 13/=. I hope hiyo bucket yake had holes otherwise, Jamaa is wailling and cursing someplace somewhere. Sometimes, I practice shoot and forget approache in this market. Otherwise, ulcers would kill me.

@pesa 8, you sold grudgingly at 15, smile we saved your skin boss!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Pesa Nane
#2866 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2018 11:20:31 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Idiot is right back @6.60 Drool Drool
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Angelica _ann
#2867 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2018 11:44:44 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Almost got back jana @+7 lakini I asked & was warned not to try. Let me wait kidogo. Tempted!!! Drool
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mukiri
#2868 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:59:27 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Almost got back jana @+7 lakini I asked & was warned not to try. Let me wait kidogo. Tempted!!! Drool

ARM reminds me of @Hisah, when it was in its 20s. Those were tough times. @Karasinga okoa'd jahazi back then

Proverbs 19:21
sparkly
#2869 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 9:46:08 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Technically insolvent.

Anyone buying should be ready for further dilution by debt conversions and new share issues.
Life is short. Live passionately.
mnandii
#2870 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 9:52:54 AM

THE POWER OF ELLIOTT WAVES AND SOCIONOMICS

If you study carefully the two charts/images and especially between the years 2007 - 2012 you'll come to appreciate the unique qualities of Elliott Waves and Socionomics. But that is only if you don't get blinded by the economics literature you have studied and come to accept as default. Also, your primitive brain (this is a scientific word, sio matusi) aka basal ganglia can blind you from seeing and accepting this evidence of superiority of Elliott.

So, this is how it goes:

Btw 2007 -2009, the Safcom price chart shows the stock price was falling in value. The same thing(falling profits) is shown in the Profits chart (it is subtle and you may need to look closely).

Btw 2009 - 2010 the stock price rose in value to about 6/=. The same goes for profits which shows a bump in 2010.

Btw 2010 -2012 again Safcom price fell in price to about 3/=. The profits mirrored this by falling in value btw 2010 -2012. Another interesting thing here is that the profits in 2012 is higher than that in 2009. That implies Elliott's 1st rule that second waves can never fall below the start of first waves. As can be seen from the price chart, blue wave 2 never fell below the start of blue wave 1.

From 2012 to presently in 2018 the share price of Safcom has risen dramatically. The profits have risen in tandem with the share price. From the evidence, it is important to also notice that the share price rose/fell first before the profits increased/decreased. This means that you can/should use the share price to predict the direction of the profits. Those who call themselves fundamental analysts do the opposite - like what they are doing right now, trying to figure out from the financials where the price of safcom share should go next. This approach (fundamental analysis) is defeatist.

Learn Elliott, apply the rules rigorously (they are only three rules) and see yourself succeed at forecasting much better than even university professors in economics.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Fyatu
#2871 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 10:34:31 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Kobole(corner saba) has printed
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Angelica _ann
#2872 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 10:44:12 AM

sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Technically insolvent.

Anyone buying should be ready for further dilution by debt conversions and new share issues.

5.85 Prints, i escaped 2nd massacre Sad Sad Sad
Mukiri
#2873 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 11:04:16 AM

mnandii wrote:

If you study carefully the two charts/images and especially between the years 2007 - 2012 you'll come to appreciate the unique qualities of Elliott Waves and Socionomics. But that is only if you don't get blinded by the economics literature you have studied and come to accept as default. Also, your primitive brain (this is a scientific word, sio matusi) aka basal ganglia can blind you from seeing and accepting this evidence of superiority of Elliott.

So, this is how it goes:

Btw 2007 -2009, the Safcom price chart shows the stock price was falling in value. The same thing(falling profits) is shown in the Profits chart (it is subtle and you may need to look closely).

Btw 2009 - 2010 the stock price rose in value to about 6/=. The same goes for profits which shows a bump in 2010.

Btw 2010 -2012 again Safcom price fell in price to about 3/=. The profits mirrored this by falling in value btw 2010 -2012. Another interesting thing here is that the profits in 2012 is higher than that in 2009. That implies Elliott's 1st rule that second waves can never fall below the start of first waves. As can be seen from the price chart, blue wave 2 never fell below the start of blue wave 1.

From 2012 to presently in 2018 the share price of Safcom has risen dramatically. The profits have risen in tandem with the share price. From the evidence, it is important to also notice that the share price rose/fell first before the profits increased/decreased. This means that you can/should use the share price to predict the direction of the profits. Those who call themselves fundamental analysts do the opposite - like what they are doing right now, trying to figure out from the financials where the price of safcom share should go next. This approach (fundamental analysis) is defeatist.

Learn Elliott, apply the rules rigorously (they are only three rules) and see yourself succeed at forecasting much better than even university professors in economics.

What you call Socioeconomics in essence is, the fundamental analysis. They are mutually exclusive. If a company's fundamentals flop, it doesn't really matter what TA you come up with, it could be just one marubozu, and case closed. That, and sometimes TA is not picture perfect. When applying it historically, one can force it, however real-time, you need fundies. Fib can give target points, but a break-out is in essence governed by FA

VituVingiSana
#2874 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 11:42:07 AM

mnandii wrote:

So, this is how it goes:

All done after the fact. WB doesn't believe in Charts but fundamentals including good governance. Which chartist comes close to WB?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Mukiri
#2875 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 11:54:26 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

So, this is how it goes:

All done after the fact. WB doesn't believe in Charts but fundamentals including good governance. Which chartist comes close to WB?

Soros. Buffet is all about accumulating and never spending. Living frugal like a miser. What is money (and the process of building wealth) if you can't have a little fun?

mnandii
#2876 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:53:02 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

So, this is how it goes:

I have not changed any data in the charts. Do check yourself.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#2877 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:56:53 PM

Unfortunately the fundamentalists who are trying argue their case now conveniently avoid the facts as availed in the charts. Why? The question is simple , do you see any correlation btw the price chart and the performance of the company. If a fundamentalist can answer this clearly without any unnecessary details then thumbs up to you.
mnandii
#2878 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:59:13 PM

mnandii wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

So, this is how it goes:

WB doesn't believe in Charts but fundamentals including good governance. Which chartist comes close to WB?

I have not changed any data in the charts. Do check yourself.

They are not noisy but busy doing more meaningful research.
mnandii
#2879 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:03:51 PM

Quote:

What you call Socioeconomics in essence is, the fundamental analysis. They are mutually exclusive. If a company's fundamentals flop, it doesn't really matter what TA you come up with, it could be just one marubozu, and case closed. That, and sometimes TA is not picture perfect. When applying it historically, one can force it, however real-time, you need fundies. Fib can give target points, but a break-out is in essence governed by FA

You could do well to point any data that has been forced as you claim. Please note that the data I use I did not generate. Both the price chart and the profit figures are publicly available data. What I have done is to put them in context - which is what Elliott is all about.
VituVingiSana
#2880 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:33:48 PM

mnandii wrote:
Unfortunately the fundamentalists who are trying argue their case now conveniently avoid the facts as availed in the charts. Why? The question is simple , do you see any correlation btw the price chart and the performance of the company. If a fundamentalist can answer this clearly without any unnecessary details then thumbs up to you.

In the longer term, ceteris paribus, the share price follows profits/performance. These short term variations mean little. Anyway, different strokes...
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett