wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

33 Pages<12345>»
Plane Crash?
D32
#41 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 7:13:37 AM

A picture taken by a Vietnamese search team shows what may be debris from the Malaysia Airlines plane.

An oil slick spotted in the sea off Vietnam which authorities believe may be jet fuel.

http://www.theguardian.c...70-possible-debris-plane
They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.
kysse
#42 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 7:52:29 AM

Oh God. What with the sharks and whales? May God comfort the bereaved
Siringi
#43 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 8:23:29 AM

Pray Pray Pray
"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
ZZE123
#44 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 9:08:42 AM

Magigi wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Magigi wrote:
harrydre wrote:

I think airlines should introduce wi-fis on inflights...somebody shpuld have tweeted and this matter could by by now be behind us.

@magigi this's already available, but you must pay. That's how they can minimize other challenges introduced, like misuse of the same.

And none of the 239 souls in there could afford a single megabyte to tweet"danger"?

Am imagining if the plane is on free fall at 1000KPH on one will be able to thinkSad Sad Sad
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Swenani
#45 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 9:50:23 AM

mysterious plane disappearances
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Magigi
#46 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 10:24:33 AM

ZZE123 wrote:
Magigi wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Magigi wrote:
harrydre wrote:

I think airlines should introduce wi-fis on inflights...somebody shpuld have tweeted and this matter could by by now be behind us.

@magigi this's already available, but you must pay. That's how they can minimize other challenges introduced, like misuse of the same.

And none of the 239 souls in there could afford a single megabyte to tweet"danger"?

Am imagining if the plane is on free fall at 1000KPH on one will be able to thinkSad Sad Sad

Singekujibu lakini wacha tu nijaribu... so for after two hours the plane just startef to come down on a free fall. Go tell that to those who think we will clap when they reduce their salaries by 20%. If it was a mechanical problem, some pilots can even struggle with a plane for hours.
....there was a story of two men travelling on fake passpports. Do you want to tell me they knocked on the door of the cockpit and asked the pilot to get off because they wanted to dip the plane.
mozenrat
#47 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 10:35:05 AM

Magigi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
I am shit scared of flying across the Pacific with Malaysian airlines within next few days.

...ahahaha...the shortest sentence and the only sentence of @Tycho I have read and completed!
...mr tycho the mystery of air france flight 447 which dissipated in The atlantic has never been solved...so also check that route...
...etc etc etc

That mystery of airfrance 447 was solved.. lack of communication.
Pedes
#48 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 10:35:46 AM

Magigi wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Magigi wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Magigi wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Singekujibu lakini wacha tu nijaribu... so for after two hours the plane just startef to come down on a free fall. Go tell that to those who think we will clap when they reduce their salaries by 20%. If it was a mechanical problem, some pilots can even struggle with a plane for hours.
....there was a story of two men travelling on fake passpports. Do you want to tell me they knocked on the door of the cockpit and asked the pilot to get off because they wanted to dip the plane.

Stolen passports - usually perpetuated by International gangs and Intelligence agencies
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
Tebes
#49 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 11:07:32 AM

Magigi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
I am shit scared of flying across the Pacific with Malaysian airlines within next few days.

...ahahaha...the shortest sentence and the only sentence of @Tycho I have read and completed!
...mr tycho the mystery of air france flight 447 which dissipated in The atlantic has never been solved...so also check that route...
...etc etc etc

smile

This is @Tokyo not @Tycho. Tycho writes like 2-3 paragraphs into the abyss
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Magigi
#50 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 11:08:29 AM

Tebes wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

...etc etc etc

smile

...And only @Alphadoti reads everything!!!
AlphDoti
#51 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 11:58:24 AM

Magigi wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Magigi wrote:
harrydre wrote:

@magigi I just wanted to inform you that WiFi in flights is already done. It's not a matter of whether they could afford a single tweet or not. But there are many possibilities; maybe that particular flight had not installed the service (I hope you know that not all flights are installed with same services, they vary).
Impunity
#52 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 12:28:42 PM

murchr wrote:
.....But the most worrying aspect is the two individuals travelling on stolen passports: assuming the names of Italian citizen Luigi Maraldi – who has been issued a replacement in the meantime – and Austrian Christian Kozel. They booked their tickets the day before the flight, and booked them together, obtaining consecutive ticket numbers. They also booked flights on from Beijing.

And this is where it gets interesting: both men would only have been transiting Beijing Airport, and so would not have had to apply for visas to enter China, a process which would have almost certainly led to the discovery that they were travelling on stolen passports. Their flight onward was to Amsterdam, and as EU nationals they would not have needed any visa to enter the Netherlands.

Nor would they have needed a visa to travel to their final destinations, Frankfurt am Main and Copenhagen. So there would have been little chance, provided the photos in the passports were a good likeness, of discovery. But here is where it gets truly strange: why would anyone travel from Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam via Beijing in the first place, when direct flights are offered?
http://zelo-street.blogs...and-fake-passports.html

Tourist like me like the hoping flights, its so enjoyable and it makes the holiday memorable.

I once did Delta from Phoenix AZ to LA, then AA from LA to Saint Paul Minneapolis, Minnesota, halafu KLM over the Atlantic to Schipol then KQ to Nairobi over Greece, then F540 to Eldoret!

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#53 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 12:52:49 PM

Impunity wrote:
murchr wrote:
.....But the most worrying aspect is the two individuals travelling on stolen passports: assuming the names of Italian citizen Luigi Maraldi – who has been issued a replacement in the meantime – and Austrian Christian Kozel. They booked their tickets the day before the flight, and booked them together, obtaining consecutive ticket numbers. They also booked flights on from Beijing.

And this is where it gets interesting: both men would only have been transiting Beijing Airport, and so would not have had to apply for visas to enter China, a process which would have almost certainly led to the discovery that they were travelling on stolen passports. Their flight onward was to Amsterdam, and as EU nationals they would not have needed any visa to enter the Netherlands.

Nor would they have needed a visa to travel to their final destinations, Frankfurt am Main and Copenhagen. So there would have been little chance, provided the photos in the passports were a good likeness, of discovery. But here is where it gets truly strange: why would anyone travel from Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam via Beijing in the first place, when direct flights are offered?

Tourist like me like the hoping flights, its so enjoyable and it makes the holiday memorable.

I once did Delta from Phoenix AZ to LA, then AA from LA to Saint Paul Minneapolis, Minnesota, halafu KLM over the Atlantic to Schipol then KQ to Nairobi over Greece, then F540 to Eldoret!

Then a boda boda to your house
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#54 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 12:57:05 PM

Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wanyuru
#55 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 1:15:26 PM

tycho
#56 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 1:34:25 PM

Magigi wrote:
Tebes wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

...etc etc etc

smile

Obviously @Magigi can't read even a simple word like Tokyo. So how can he finish reading this sentence and understand it?
Magigi
#57 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 1:40:51 PM

tycho wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Tebes wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

...etc etc etc

smile

Obviously @Magigi can't read even a simple word like Tokyo. So how can he finish reading this sentence and understand it?

...sawa...leo siko kwa mood ya mabishano...
jaggernaut
#58 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 2:30:29 PM

Impunity
#59 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 2:34:15 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
murchr wrote:

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

wanyee
#60 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 2:50:28 PM

am yet to see an E.T. spin on this by conspiracy theories..itasemekana a UFO was sighted before the crash