wazua Thu, May 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

33 Pages«<1718192021>»
Plane Crash?
Swenani
#361 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:16:35 AM

chepkel wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Nothing serious, I just remembered an old school-mate who was nicknamed muchir by his family and it was a short for Chirchir. So we called him the same back then. So I thought if @murchr can take the name, maybe @chepkel will be impressed and when she comes back from Misri they can even go visit DP "machozi" for blessings.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Naona nimepangiwa kweli kweli. There is more to a man than his name. Hehehehehe...and that is not where I first look when I want to be impressed. smile

You look at the size of his pine tree?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#362 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 3:54:47 AM

kysse wrote:
Gathige wrote:
murchr wrote:
So now the search site has changed again after some debri photos were taken by planes. The Chinese have already dispatched a ship while at it Australia has sent a diplomatic notice to all countries in the rush to establish any investigations saying that the jurisdiction lies squarely with them. Its said that the Malaysian govt has asked Ausi to help. Again I ask who will foot the bill?

@murchr, this is a msamaria mwema effort.

I strongly believe it rests with ICAO.All the countries involved are members + EU

So the Ausi Prime Minister has just confirmed that every country will foot their own bill.

@mpobiz even dead Americans are valuable, do u know they are searching for bodies of the soldiers who died in Vietnam and Europe during the wars? And believe me they never fail to show their might in everything. Even the explosives that were discovered in Msa. One of their papers reported that its the FBI who got them.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Swenani
#363 Posted : Tuesday, April 01, 2014 12:48:41 PM

Cockpit transcript
Gathige
#364 Posted : Tuesday, April 01, 2014 2:25:30 PM

Now that the search is proving fruitless, could the solution lie in "Mganga Kutoka Pemba"? With all their prescriptions, tracing a missing plane may look like child's play.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Um Sayala
#365 Posted : Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:53:30 PM

Yaani 239 people plus a whole aeroplane inapotea tu bila hata trace. Ya Mungu ni mengi
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
murchr
#366 Posted : Wednesday, April 02, 2014 5:30:26 AM

The search area has changed...yes again. Sasa, why not use a submarine? Wouldn't that be easier.

WSJ Reports that the Malaysian gov classifies the investigations as CRIMINAL.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
jaggernaut
#367 Posted : Thursday, April 03, 2014 12:28:50 PM

washiku
#368 Posted : Thursday, April 03, 2014 12:36:20 PM

Kratos
#369 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 4:22:39 PM

Malaysia missing plane search China ship 'picks up signal'

Quote:
A Chinese ship searching for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in the southern Indian Ocean has picked up a pulse signal, Chinese media say.

They say the signal has a frequency of 37.5kHz per second - the same as those emitted by the flight recorders.

However there is no evidence so far that it is linked to MH370.

Malaysia missing plane search China ship 'picks up signal'

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
jaggernaut
#370 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 5:05:42 PM

Yaani we could track the KQ dreamliner on it's 16hr 15000km journey from the US to JKIA on our tablets, getting real time data on altitude, speed, climb, descent, long, lat, engine revs etc, but MH370 is still a mystery? Not even data/info from ground based military radar, control towers, other planes, US and Chinese warships, the US Geographical Survey that monitors that region 24/7 for tsunamis, fishermen at sea etc etc
Tebes
#371 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 5:37:43 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Yaani we could track the KQ dreamliner on it's 16hr 15000km journey from the US to JKIA on our tablets, getting real time data on altitude, speed, climb, descent, long, lat, engine revs etc, but MH370 is still a mystery? Not even data/info from ground based military radar, control towers, other planes, US and Chinese warships, the US Geographical Survey that monitors that region 24/7 for tsunamis, fishermen at sea etc etc

Now this is a security threat for the passengers and crew. The pilots have to switch off the transponders lest they fall pray to terrorist missiles!
Sad
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
jaggernaut
#372 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 6:07:30 PM

Tebes wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Now this is a security threat for the passengers and crew. The pilots have to switch off the transponders lest they fall pray to terrorist missiles!
Sad

There's no threat at 39,000 feet (13km height), unless from a country's airforce. That is one of the reasons why jetliners quickly climb to the cruising altitude.
murchr
#373 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 6:19:00 PM

Two possibilities
1. The plane got into a black hole in the waters or in the skies.
2. Aliens hijacked the plane for purposes best known to them.

Its not the first to disappear without a trace. There have been several.
Swenani
#374 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 10:03:02 PM

murchr wrote:
Two possibilities

3.Guys from km kidnapped the plane
Swenani
#375 Posted : Saturday, April 05, 2014 10:04:41 PM

murchr wrote:
Two possibilities

Tokyo
#376 Posted : Sunday, April 06, 2014 11:14:29 AM

Seems The pilot might have decided to get his 72 virgins quietly.
work to prosper
AlphDoti
#377 Posted : Sunday, April 06, 2014 2:07:29 PM

Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:
Two possibilities

@swenani did you a theory that:

Quote:
...when MH370 is about to leave the Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How the AWAC can do it? Remember 911 incident? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all the Boeing could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones....
Rankaz13
#378 Posted : Sunday, April 06, 2014 6:02:48 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/...alaysia-airlines-plane/

Quote:
A senior Malaysian government source told CNN that Flight 370 flew around Indonesian airspace after it dropped off Malaysian military radar. The plane may have been intentionally taken along a route designed to avoid radar detection, the source said.

http://daily.bhaskar.com...-flown-4572271-NOR.html

Quote:
Retired Australian Air Force Marshal Angus Houston said that the Flight path data had been reviewed and corrected. He added that the new flight path data suggests that the plane was flying higher than thought.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Lolest!
#379 Posted : Wednesday, April 09, 2014 12:03:31 PM

harrydre
#380 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:51:51 PM

[quote=Lolest!]How deep could the wreckage be?

http://apps.washingtonpo...pth-of-the-problem/931/[/quote]

it could cost upto a quarter birrion USD!

i think these guys want to cash in. I thought they got some pings?

rink..

i.am.back!!!!