wazua Fri, May 31, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

33 Pages«<1516171819>»
Plane Crash?
murchr
#321 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 8:01:37 PM

ecstacy wrote:
The "Handshake" data analysis used to confirm Flight370's direction was "groundbreaking," math-based, peer-reviewed process according to Inmarsat.

Turns out Inmarsat actually provided this data earlier and it was ignored. They continued refining it anyway. The data was handed to British, then American intelligence to expedite the process. The Americans then handed it to the US transport agency who finally gave it to the Malaysians.

Does seem there is a lot about this investigation that is also unclear (from the Malaysian side).

There's more than meets the eye.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
ecstacy
#322 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 8:06:10 PM

murchr wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
The "Handshake" data analysis used to confirm Flight370's direction was "groundbreaking," math-based, peer-reviewed process according to Inmarsat.

Turns out Inmarsat actually provided this data earlier and it was ignored. They continued refining it anyway. The data was handed to British, then American intelligence to expedite the process. The Americans then handed it to the US transport agency who finally gave it to the Malaysians.

Does seem there is a lot about this investigation that is also unclear (from the Malaysian side).

Until the blackbox is recovered, speculation is pointless as it's acknowledged the actuals do not hold to any known patterns.

Meanwhile, I don't envy the Malaysians. For the grieving, it is now the 'Doppler effect' v 'Show me the body'!!!
murchr
#323 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 8:33:29 PM

ecstacy wrote:
murchr wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Until the blackbox is recovered, speculation is pointless as it's acknowledged the actuals do not hold to any known patterns.

Meanwhile, I don't envy the Malaysians. For the grieving, it is now the 'Doppler effect' v 'Show me the body'!!!

It must be terrible for them. I think they are giving up now, its getting expensive (I wonder who will foot the bill), but its not the first plane to go missing.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Kratos
#324 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 8:49:59 PM

More questions than answers, bear with me
1. Plane may have been hijacked: Am told there is a code that pilots use to relay the same. Why not in this instance? There have also been no claims for responsibility from the usual suspects.
2. Plane had a catastrophic mid flight event: It continued to fly so this doesn't hold.
3. The Pilot and/or co pilot could have interfered with the flight path: Jointly? Long shot
4. The planes flight path was erroneously programmed: I saw on tv that it can be manually overridden.
5. The plane could have lost cabin pressure rendering everyone incapacitated: Doesn't explain the change in flight path and turning off of the communication.
6. Statement by Malaysia PM: Whats with the hurry to conclude

All in all its sad for the families and friends of those who were on board as some of them will never get closure if the matter is not conclusively determined.

β€œPeople will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
kysse
#325 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 10:00:18 PM

murchr wrote:

It must be terrible for them. I think they are giving up now, its getting expensive (I wonder who will foot the bill), but its not the first plane to go missing.

Must be ICAO with its over 180 member states and the EU.It operates like the Hague in terms of funding and support...

Well I could be wrong but I strongly believe that this search has drained the pockets of ICAO.

washiku
#326 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:47:08 AM

Siringi
#327 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:09:39 AM

"πŸ˜–πŸ˜‘KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
McReggae
#328 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:11:13 AM

.....and now Kenya joins the search!!!

..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Swenani
#329 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:21:51 AM

McReggae wrote:

Refer to post #306
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mpobiz
#330 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:16:50 AM

Swenani wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Refer to post #306

Pole mc this time you are late
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
McReggae
#331 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:22:36 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Swenani wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Refer to post #306

Pole mc this time you are late

smile
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Rankaz13
#332 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:14:59 PM

How did flight MH370 end up in the Indian Ocean? Five questions that still need answers
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Impunity
#333 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:51:46 PM

Though the Malay authorities have announced that the jet crashed in the depth of Indian ocean and the the search is like looking for a needle in a haysack, a senior gaament official has categorically said that currently they are not searching for the needle per se but they are still trying to locate the haysack first!

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Rink
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

symbols
#334 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:30:08 PM

Gathige
#335 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:27:50 PM

washiku wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
washiku wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
washiku wrote:

Nugu wewe!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Whats up man? Sio nugu ni dog. Lol

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly although it's a sensitive issue, every person I showed this picture laughed kabisa.
some even commented about the dog in front of the boat ready to spot or smell the wreckage which the satellites have failed to do.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Another first for Kenya. The lead dog must have sniffed MH370 debris off the Australian coast and relayed the signal to the rescue team.

Kudos Simba Jasiri you have made Kenya proud.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
murchr
#336 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:02:21 AM

The search is back on. Relatives refused to take in the news that its over. Quick question. Why hasnt the US shared any satellite images given that they boast of all the sophistication in technology?
mpobiz
#337 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:45:24 AM

murchr wrote:
The search is back on. Relatives refused to take in the news that its over. Quick question. Why hasnt the US shared any satellite images given that they boast of all the sophistication in technology?

Can't risk disclosing the capabilities of their "top secret" spy satellites for the sake of 300 dead foreigner s .
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Um Sayala
#338 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:02:39 PM

It's being reported this morning that the pilot of MH370 - Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah - was "distraught" over his wife's decision to move out, and could have taken the plane for a "last joyride".
Link:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/...e-3219331#ixzz2x3dfanBV
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
kysse
#339 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:12:21 PM

Aiiish!
Today we are asked to say bye, bury and move on,tomorrow we resurrect them,before killing them again with speculations,We moan,get our hopes raised,moan again! Jeso@ do they know that one can fall sick hoping and losing it.

Rahatupu
#340 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:15:24 PM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:

Can't risk disclosing the capabilities of their "top secret" spy satellites for the sake of 300 dead foreigner s .

Nor do they want to expose their lack of it (top secret spy satellites).