wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<1213141516>»
Nairobi Rains
MugundaMan
#261 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 6:01:12 PM

Mtafiti wrote:
Some parts of Murang'a was shwaaaaaa last night from 10 pm to around 3. Some hope.

Lucky you were!
Kitengela DC it rained cats and dogs for kedo 30 minutes leaving pools of water everywhere then the sun emerged and everything slowly started to revert to the mean of bone-dryness. This rain has been jokes. The Met department should be completely fired and we go with Accuweather instead which is free and way more accurate.
murchr
#262 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 6:18:02 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
Some parts of Murang'a was shwaaaaaa last night from 10 pm to around 3. Some hope.

Lucky you were!
Kitengela DC it rained cats and dogs for kedo 30 minutes leaving pools of water everywhere then the sun emerged and everything slowly started to revert to the mean of bone-dryness. This rain has been jokes. The Met department should be completely fired and we go with Accuweather instead which is free and way more accurate.

No one said you were going to receive torrential rains on Sun Mon. And you can use Accuweather if you like, its a free world.

In other news, I see the TZ met have issued an alert for the eastern part of their country and from the diagram, they include the tail of Kenya.

The Kenyan Met have nothing on this?

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
MugundaMan
#263 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 6:23:44 PM

murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

No one said you were going to receive torrential rains on Sun Mon. And you can use Accuweather if you like, its a free world.

In other news, I see the TZ met have issued an alert for the eastern part of their country and from the diagram, they include the tail of Kenya.

murchr
#264 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 6:27:45 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

You seem to have a problem with comprehension
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
MugundaMan
#265 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 6:30:37 PM

murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

You seem to have a problem with comprehension

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Riiiiiiiiiight!
hardwood
#266 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 7:52:36 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

All am seeing at the moment are hundreds of stars in a clear sky over nairobi. Where is the rain?
hardwood
#267 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 8:13:09 PM

hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

All am seeing at the moment are hundreds of stars in a clear sky over nairobi. Where is the rain?

Wow, I am roasting some easter monday nyam chom hapa inje kwa my compound and have just seen some lightning followed by some thunder sound. Seems it could rain after all. I can no longer see the stars, clouds have formed. Seens the lightning and thunder are coming from Ngong area. @mugundaman, the DC man should be a very happy man.
Bigchick
#268 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 8:48:48 PM

hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

Kwani where do you live.

Mombada Road,Embakassi,JKIA etc is all wet for the last one hour.

Hama tafadhali.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#269 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 9:34:38 PM

Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

Kwani where do you live.

Hama tafadhali.

Just spoken to a friend in Mwiki and he said they haven't received rain yet. I guess @hardwood is his neighbor
Angelica _ann
#270 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 9:40:22 PM

murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

Kwani where do you live.

Hama tafadhali.

Just spoken to a friend in Mwiki and he said they haven't received rain yet. I guess @hardwood is his neighbor

Huku kwetu kunanyesha kabisa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#271 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 10:57:13 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

Kwani where do you live.

Hama tafadhali.

Huku kwetu kunanyesha kabisa!!!

The rain has finally arrived hapa Ridgeways and garden estate. Had to complete my nyamachomaring kwa veranda coz of the rain.
hardwood
#272 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 11:09:19 PM

murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

Kwani where do you live.

Hama tafadhali.

You are right. The easterly winds and clouds have to go over mwiki before they reach us here at Ridgeways.
MugundaMan
#273 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:27:04 AM

hardwood wrote:

Wow, I am roasting some easter monday nyam chom hapa inje kwa my compound and have just seen some lightning followed by some thunder sound. Seems it could rain after all. I can no longer see the stars, clouds have formed. Seens the lightning and thunder are coming from Ngong area. @mugundaman, the DC man should be a very happy man.

Mulmulwas is a very happy man, indeed!
Have received reports that all areas that matter to me have received a good drenching. Hope this trend continues for the rest of the week.
Na mambo za kuchoma nyama in secrecy peke yako acha tafazari my bradza. We Wazooans pia love roast nyam chomz.
Baratang
#274 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:49:25 AM

I was rained on nicely yesterevening and it felt really good. But when I took stock after the downpour, I realised that the taps in my house were still running dry. My wish is, if only all this rainfall intended for Nairobi was taken to the Aberdares so that I can start getting tapped water for at least once a week instead of once after two weeks.
hardwood
#275 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:30:49 PM

Meanwhile in Turkana...

Lolest!
#276 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:52:31 PM

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#277 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:06:11 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Ndio huyo, ataitwa Kenneth

Julie
#278 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:10:27 PM

Amepewa jina tayari?
murchr
#279 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:42:36 PM

Julie wrote:
Amepewa jina tayari?

Bado, wanangoja aongeze fujo alafu wamuite Kenneth
Angelica _ann
#280 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:33:47 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
murchr wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Lucky you were!

Kwani where do you live.

Hama tafadhali.

You are right. The easterly winds and clouds have to go over mwiki before they reach us here at Ridgeways.

So our met guys were correct, after all. smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen