wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages<12345>»
The love of my life
tycho
#41 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:10:14 PM

Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
@swenani, do you wish to have kysse entirely for yourself, or are others also invited?

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Please replace "wish" with "want" and replace "or are others also" with " and others are not" in your above post

And do you note that she's located in 'his heart' and that her signature, abhors the rivalry you seem to be brewing?
McReggae
#42 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:12:26 PM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
@swenani, do you wish to have kysse entirely for yourself, or are others also invited?

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Please replace "wish" with "want" and replace "or are others also" with " and others are not" in your above post

And do you note that she's located in 'his heart' and that her signature, abhors the rivalry you seem to be brewing?

Compe ni compe roho safi!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Swenani
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:13:55 PM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Who told you that's not me?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
tycho
#44 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:14:00 PM

McReggae wrote:
tycho wrote:

Yawa @Tycho.....now you want to share!!!!

Hahahaha. Don't you think sharing, wouldn't be so bad a thing. Especially when considering that @kysse hasn't been living in a 'vaccum'? Lol.
tycho
#45 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:17:20 PM

Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Perhaps I don't need to be told that! Or rather, what if I also put a claim, as 'her' location? How would you refute it?
InnovateGuy
#46 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:17:29 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
kysse wrote:
Hi Swenani,
What happened when you were caught DUI?

Just asking.

Paid a court fine of 20K.

Thanks for caring smile

Poor dude, the answer is you stopped drinking!

Kysse 1, Swenani 0. Next?

Missed the point. Our honourable lady here wants to confirm whether Swenani still has his car... She's now assured of a push to her place after extracurricular activities.
Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
Vallerrie
#47 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:22:37 PM

Aaaw! This is so sweet! Kysse please say yes? I love a good love story.
McReggae
#48 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:25:09 PM

Vallerrie wrote:

To who? @Swenani or @man god!!!!
Swenani
#49 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:26:33 PM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Perhaps I don't need to be told that! Or rather, what if I also put a claim, as 'her' location? How would you refute it?

Great, So try your luck, But whoever takes her;NO SHARING
tycho
#50 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:34:19 PM

Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Hahahaha! Winner 'takes her whole'? And she's already in his heart, and sees no nobility in rivalry; doesn't this mean that you should resign the 'competition'?
kamundu
#51 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:37:06 PM

Afrocinema continues shortly............
Peace in our Homeland.
Swenani
#52 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:37:14 PM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Hahahaha! Winner 'takes her whole'? And she's already in his heart, and sees no nobility in rivalry; doesn't this mean that you should resign the 'competition'?

Her signature was futuristic and am her future
tycho
#53 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:40:01 PM

Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Do you mean that she has no present? And that there's a presence?
Chief Guest
#54 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:40:13 PM

Vallerrie wrote:

Applause
Illmatic
Swenani
#55 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:41:33 PM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Do you mean that she has no present? And that there's a presence?

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
tycho
#56 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:51:08 PM

But for me, Philosophy is the love of my life, and I can gladly share her with you, and say names and bodies and characters are her shadows. Please yourself as you wish, her store is plenty for all of us to partake.
McReggae
#57 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:54:22 PM

tycho wrote:
But for me, Philosophy is the love of my life, and I can gladly share her with you, and say names and bodies and characters are her shadows. Please yourself as you wish, her store is plenty for all of us to partake.

You were going on we with @Swenani till you turned to @mag god lingo!!!!
urstill1
#58 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:12:25 PM

If it is a competition, I'm in. Kysee, I promise to give it my all. If I loose, I will accept that there'ls a better man for you.
Chief Guest
#59 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:19:55 PM

urstill1 wrote:
If it is a competition, I'm in. Kysee, I promise to give it my all. If I loose, I will accept that there'ls a better man for you.

Pray
Illmatic
Lolest!
#60 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:22:31 PM

McReggae wrote:
Vallerrie wrote:

To who? @Swenani or @man god!!!!

imagine if she says yes to tycho

tycho would want to dissect her 'yes' decision

Greek mythology and all

At the end kysses would be discombobulated
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray