wazua Mon, May 13, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
SK DEGENERATING...
Sarrouniya
#1 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:37:00 PM

Dear colleagues,

I am impressed by the kind of 'accolades' SK has received in the recent past...but I must say the quality of conversations has become wanting. One only needs to look at the attention granted to posts on 'Other Discussions' and compare to the more investment-savvy ones which are now being largely ignored. This may be the reason why the more serious bloggers eg,Jammo,TB,are rarely seen here. The likes of Njung'e are quickly becoming Mashadish! Am sure that heading was meant for use lakini jina ya weblog haimake sense. Ati am logging onto stocks to discuss staring at boobs,constipation,njung'es profession n his break,tribal crap....

Evidence:@sk...Take njung'es 3000+ posts,allocate to the 4 categories and give us a ratio!

Sarrouniya
|The Universe will correspond to the nature of your song ...
Njunge
#2 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:41:00 PM

Whose gun is on your head?.......Just log out ama utukopeshe pesa ya kununua share...buff...!!............BTW,am going away.Make sure you stock enuff before i come back..

Old man about town....
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Magigi
#3 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:45:00 PM

...mavi ya kuku...
Sarrouniya
#4 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:46:00 PM

This man will never disappoint u as long as u post on 'Other Discussions'

Had it bn on Investments or Biz Ideas....

Sarrouniya
leona
#5 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:49:00 PM

This will stop the day SK Admin starts a thread on 'Stop degenarating our site'..or they remove the 'Other discussions' section altogether. But until then...Read whatever pleases your eyes and ignore whatever doesnt.

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
Njunge
#6 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:56:00 PM

And you rely on other people's ideas to buy stocks or invest.....??.......You are in the wrong planet.

Old man about town....
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Achiever
#7 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:58:00 PM

reli haijaisha.....

don't worry....be happy
Iganamagana
#8 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:59:00 PM

Has it occured to you that you might be the one degenerating? You just stick to the investments section and you will be okey. Let the degenerates be.

IGANA.
McReggae
#9 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:00:00 PM

Sarrouniya,when is the last time u posted something on those progressive sections of yours,yu just a loser who wants information for nothing dawg!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Engine
#10 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:13:00 PM

@ surroniya There is a reason why SK posts are categorised. So that you can know where to look for what. If you only need info on investments,whydo you come to other discussions? Better stil if you don't post what youwant us to discuss why then critisise what is being urgued. After all life has other facets and I don't think discussing em is mashadaish. All topics are tackled with maturity temped with humour. Period

Engine
smano
#11 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:33:00 PM

Go to a better blog then,kwani uliota na Njung'e?

smano
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
Sarrouniya
#12 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:33:00 PM

I appreciate the humor but it has become just toooooo much people! And its not humor when our respected women...Wendz,Leona,na wengineo...are happily joining in the heavily sexually connotated discussions with such glee...I can excuse the jamaas but the women?? zi....its yak!

Sarrouniya
Mpenzi
#13 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:45:00 PM

@Sa... how do you know that the ladies you cite are joining the discussions - it simply means you have time and energy to read posts that dont relate to investment. so what is your problem? i presume you have the wisdom to choose what is good for you and leave the rest.
Engine
#14 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:45:00 PM

Wacha mambo yako wewe @ surroniya. Postings are like fish,eat the flesh throw away the bones.

Engine
brav
#15 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:56:00 PM

Sasa shida yako ni Njunge,ama ni Wendz,Leona,na wengineo wakidiscuss 'heavily sexually connotated discussions with such glee' or SK DEGENERATING...
BTW why do I feel like your name is Semenya?,im yet to find this out

All in all I concur with @guka '...if you rely on other people's ideas to buy stocks or invest.....??' then Sk is degenerating no no huwesmek.

Usichoke kutafuta salary
leona
#16 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 1:56:00 PM

@Sa*
...'heavily sexually connotated discussions with such glee'..And which ones are these sexual threads..Educate me pliz.
And pliz dont say the boobs one..coz i've learnt a lot through that thread.I've always wondered why men stare at boobs..but now i know!

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
Kamaa
#17 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:02:00 PM

so what do you want...?

every one of us has an option of contributing in any section...

wacha zako!

you've heard me..
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
simonkabz
#18 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:23:00 PM

U r living in denial,husaidiki coz u most likely hav a mental problem.

Can silence be misquoted?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
wote
#19 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:29:00 PM

I can not say that i have come accross your name on sk even once but if i have please forgive me.

So who passed that law that sex only belongs to men?

My advise to you is that we all have a freedom of choice,you only go where you choose to go but you cannot enter someone else's house and set your own village rules,chief.

wote
Wendz
#20 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:32:00 PM

@sarrrrrr-wont get it right

very true. we did used to ahve alot of discussions here on investments. But since the market when into the drains,majority of us are locked in and cant sell the shares otherwise we shall be selling at a loss and unless you truly desperately need the money,why sell. then that leaves us with no much money to invest or if we do,you look at other options of investment. During those days,we could sell,and reinvest in shares but these days what do you do,just check out the 50ct fluctuation on the prices of shares and how long does that take you? then of course you catch up with what people are doing on 'other discussions' which makes it active and entertaining... trust me,when the market bounces back,you wont find majority of the people contributing here.

please extract any of my posts that has 'heavily sexual connotation'... any. judge my posts from what i write because that comes from me,not in which thread i write to. Am very cautious on what i say(read - write). if it is the one for the men staring at ladies,for all i know,i just stated a fact.

And it does not actually mean simply because i am not responding,i am not reading and i do not have an opinion on what is written.

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.