wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

forex investment
fraudster
#1 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 8:35:24 AM

am very green in investmest i would like to invest in forex market. wazuan would someone kindly advice on the way to go about it. i would like to start with kes 100k
sirgeorge
#2 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 3:44:36 PM

may you should start by reading more on forex and then open a demo account before investing real cash.
mkeiy
#3 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 3:52:15 PM

sirgeorge wrote:
may you should start by reading more on forex and then open a demo account before investing real cash.

@george. Ahem, , , , , Of all the threads in Wazua, you couldn't stop yourself from registering and commenting!!!!!!!!
aemathenge
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 11:55:52 AM

fraudster wrote:
am very green in investmest i would like to invest in forex market. wazuan would someone kindly advice on the way to go about it. i would like to start with kes 100k

Your handle puts me off.

May be you should leave.
abbanjes
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:26:58 AM

fraudster wrote:

Judging from your username, i hope that is not how intend to use the market..Liar ..first,do some more reading into the topic and then open a demo account. DO NOT demo for more than 3 months because forex trading's lessons are best learnt with real money,demo accounts will only go as far as teaching u how to use the platform(download MT4) and read the charts.If you a worried about a broker i trade with this one; http://www.easy-forex.com/gtw/329584.aspx .very reliable and they pay on timeLaughing out loudly
TNT
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:57:06 AM

fraudster wrote:

If I were you, I'd first start by joining an active FX forum such as Babypips.com and going through their school of pipsology.
2Czar
#7 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 2:56:08 PM

Unlike last poster I recommend you to go to earnforex.com for that matter and simply take their newbie course or something like that. They love to expose scums and etc. And I personally found babypips.com fishy a bit. Something is not right I mean;)
Mucher
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:32:14 PM

If you would really like to start trading in Forex market, then you should first go to one of many online trading schools to learn the basics. Then open demo account and practice for some time. It is not easy job, so dont try just to jump on this market
Fortits101
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 3:18:42 PM

This is good to see that you want to invest in the forex trading which is good option for earning the bitcoin in effective way.I have checked about the Bitcoin Futures which looks more safer for the bitcoin currency.
Sagamand863
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:08:46 PM

You need to learn a lot before you will earn on forex. That's not so easy and I think you should start with blogs and learning books. Only then you should move to demo and there you will learn almost everything about trading.