wazua Sun, May 19, 2024

7 Pages<1234>»
Operation bring back @Alma
#21 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 6:42:56 PM

untitled wrote:
He finally got back to where he came from. Puntland. That's him with his cousins, 2nd from left.

captain phillips..wazua is a virtual republic, no need to get mixed feelings.

but that's exactly how the n*&$# behaves!
#22 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 6:58:29 PM

From him
"lol at wazua? that was indeed funny. Now they've banned me. lol! by the way, wake up your site now will you"

Bring him back here or we will follow him. We need somebody like him here to spur and spice stuff up!

mfuate peke yakoShame on you Shame on you

who wants to be engaging someone who knows everything more than everybody else?

I have to admit though, in his sober postings he is one very helpful dude.

Na mukiri kalienda wapi?

Those are people we dont want at wazua.As for @Mukiri he is looking for the father.

So why ban @Alma when @Mawinder is still around calling others illegitimate children? What is the difference? Maybe the only difference is that those of @Alma are lengthy while those of @Mawinder are shorter. If matusi guys were to be all banned, there is a biig number that would not be spared.
#23 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:16:00 PM

[Kwani how serious do you take people here. This is a place to while away time when you are bored... Kwani unafanya kazi hapa? Aiiii weeee... Let him come back and insult us some more!!!

I wish you would take your own advice with regards to @kabz, @am @mukiri

Yes I get confrontational and that does not mean I miss a wink of sleep because of that, neither do those I engage lose any sleep!
#24 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:17:38 PM

untitled wrote:
He finally got back to where he came from. Puntland. That's him with his cousins, 2nd from left.

@Alma is a very nice dude...If only you came for the mbuzi and hear his speeches after a few rounds of Famous Grouse....
#25 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:20:25 PM

untitled wrote:

@Alma is a very nice dude...If only you came for the mbuzi and hear his speeches after a few rounds of Famous Grouse....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Yeah right! If insulting people and talking rubbish is good by your standards.

#26 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:21:12 PM

untitled wrote:

There is something he tried to explain at last mbuzi which @McReggae and I pinned him down, it wasnt making sense...it was someting about mass-energy relationship and how with internet he can still any data in the world including all wazuan's passwords
Shame on you Shame on you

#27 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:22:14 PM

Amores wrote:
Wacha arudi...smile

Why do people take things too seriously here in Wazua yet majority hata hawajuani personally?

@ Washiku,let's see,how can i put this?Well,some bahaviour is akin to someone passing gas( also known as farting) in the office all the time and telling you not to mind the stench.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @Amores!!!

I guess there are people who enjoy the stench Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

#28 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:25:13 PM

Kratos wrote:
Amores wrote:
Wacha arudi...smile

Why do people take things too seriously here in Wazua yet majority hata hawajuani personally?

@ Washiku,let's see,how can i put this?Well,some bahaviour is akin to someone passing gas( also known as farting) in the office all the time and telling you not to mind the stench.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @Amores!!!

I guess there are people who enjoy the stench Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Anilingus...
#29 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:25:56 PM

untitled wrote:

There is something he tried to explain at last mbuzi which @McReggae and I pinned him down, it wasnt making sense...it was someting about mass-energy relationship and how with internet he can still any data in the world including all wazuan's passwords

How can that even happen? Make them static or what did he mean by making them 'still'?d'oh!
#30 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:26:52 PM

Kratos wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Yeah right! If insulting people and talking rubbish is good by your standards.

...mmmmmhhhhhhh...aaaaaahahahhah...Okay...Hebu nisiseme!
danas10
#31 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:32:08 PM

untitled wrote:

How can that even happen? Make them static or what did he mean by making them 'still'?d'oh!

#32 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:35:22 PM

Kratos wrote:

...mmmmmhhhhhhh...aaaaaahahahhah...Okay...Hebu nisiseme!

PRISSS!!

#33 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:35:32 PM

untitled wrote:

Thats why he couldnt even make sense to us. We pinned him down, we could not understand the still he meant!

#34 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 7:57:07 PM

untitled wrote:

Thats why he couldnt even make sense to us. We pinned him down, we could not understand the still he meant!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Yeah rightLiar Liar
#35 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 8:32:51 PM

OK, let's have him back. But that would mean a lot of things too. It would mean we relax on everyone. We take it easy as magish says. When insulted you just smile and not engage. When tribal insults are thrown around, we relax, it's never that serious. Let's have that laissez faiire system and apologize to all past 'users' and 'suspendees'. Yes, bring back alma, and njugunajohn and qwALLTHOSENUMBERS...
#36 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 8:41:50 PM

I was once suspended too by admin for imitating its posts and thereby confusing members. Admin was probably right in theoir action but i had beef with them for not communicating the reason. For this case there was communication. Me thinks admin has the right and obigation to clean their site especially in the wake of the latest lows witnessed over the weekend. Wazua imekuwa tu mbaya zaidi of late
#37 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 8:45:34 PM

[Kwani how serious do you take people here. This is a place to while away time when you are bored... Kwani unafanya kazi hapa? Aiiii weeee... Let him come back and insult us some more!!!

I wish you would take your own advice with regards to @kabz, @am @mukiri

Yes I get confrontational and that does not mean I miss a wink of sleep because of that, neither do those I engage lose any sleep!

I really want to believe this
#38 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 8:46:49 PM

I was once suspended too by admin for imitating its posts and thereby confusing members. Admin was probably right in theoir action but i had beef with them for not communicating the reason. For this case there was communication. Me thinks admin has the right and obigation to clean their site especially in the wake of the latest lows witnessed over the weekend. Wazua imekuwa tu mbaya zaidi of late

Dont worry bro. We are just expressing what we feel inwards but you can be sure at the end of the day, Admin has the vetto powers. Our opinion does not really matter.smile We hate matusis and all that but somehow we dont like "losing" one of us somehow. I remember we also campaigned for @Simo to come back some time back. If only we could disagree with each other bila matusi, it would be such a great place to be. Its worth being here than watching news you know.
#39 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 8:47:04 PM

untitled wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Yeah rightLiar Liar

So you are still laughing? Yaani you dont believe!
You can ask @McReggae and that lady called @butterflyke.
@alma was totally out of sense!

digitek1
#40 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 8:53:04 PM

choices have consequences..@admin finya kabisa
I may be wrong..but then I could be right