wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages«<56789>»
Best Money Market fund in Kenya
Odiepe110
#121 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 10:50:34 AM

Impunity wrote:
nashx wrote:
Owned by Sanlam (south African company)..same guys who own majority of pan Africa insurance
Custodian is CFC Stanbic
Kenyatta Avenue pan africa life house 3rd floor...I can send you forms via gmail if you're interested

2008impunity (at) gmail dot com.

Thanks

Heard they have an online client portal...is it true?How is it?
nashx
#122 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 10:57:59 AM

One can view their statement via it and seek feedback on queries
Offering my personal finance knowledge for free
Impunity
#123 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 1:34:10 PM

nashx wrote:
One can view their statement via it and seek feedback on queries

Tuma that doc hapa please,been waiting.

2008impunity (at) gmail (dot) com
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

nashx
#124 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 4:01:35 PM

I have sent them to you. Sorry for the delay
Offering my personal finance knowledge for free
Impunity
#125 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 4:45:48 PM

nashx wrote:

Thanks, I will check and revert if I have any aisiu.

TheGeek
#126 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 8:22:51 PM

Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:
Their Pesa+ product is good.I have invested with the last 8 months.Redemption of funds take a max of 3 days,all you need to do is drop them an email.No withdrawal charges if you do not redeem more than once a month.Minimum investment is Kes 2,500

If suppose you had deposited a sum and locked it for 3 months at say 12%, then you have emergency and decided to recall your money after 40 days, will you lose all your interest accrued or you get interest up the 40th day?

Pesa+ > Does not lock, interest computed on daily basis but credited on monthly basis into your a/c. So you will access your principal plus the interest accrued for the full month. The interest accrued for the 10 remaining days will be credited into your a/c at the end of the month which will continue to accrue interest if you don't go for it.

Is Pan Africa Asset Management owned by Pan african Insuarance?
Which is their custodian bank?
Where are their offices, in town and in outskirts, if any?

Yes fully owned subsidiary of listed panafrica insurance holdings.

Custodian is CFC stanbic.

PAN-africa.com will get you all the information.
In the world of securities, courage and patience become the supreme virtues after adequate knowledge and a tested judgment are at hand.
Impunity
#127 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2016 4:13:55 PM

TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:
Their Pesa+ product is good.I have invested with the last 8 months.Redemption of funds take a max of 3 days,all you need to do is drop them an email.No withdrawal charges if you do not redeem more than once a month.Minimum investment is Kes 2,500

If suppose you had deposited a sum and locked it for 3 months at say 12%, then you have emergency and decided to recall your money after 40 days, will you lose all your interest accrued or you get interest up the 40th day?

Pesa+ > Does not lock, interest computed on daily basis but credited on monthly basis into your a/c. So you will access your principal plus the interest accrued for the full month. The interest accrued for the 10 remaining days will be credited into your a/c at the end of the month which will continue to accrue interest if you don't go for it.

PAAM is still tops of the charts.

mawinder
#128 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2016 4:17:09 PM

Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:

Apollo gives on average higher returns that PAAM.
Chaka
#129 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 9:22:05 AM

mawinder wrote:

I have come across a newspaper dated July 10,2015 and Apollo is not listed meaning its a relatively young fund?
stock.enigma
#130 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:49:05 AM

nashx wrote:

Tuma hizo forms kwa stock.enigma at yahoo.com
jerry
#131 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:33:47 AM

Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:

What's the indicative interest rate?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Impunity
#132 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 12:20:12 PM

mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:

Who is the holding bank for Appolo? Spiree Bank or KWFT?
Shame on you

Impunity
#133 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 12:22:55 PM

jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:

11.6%, the good thing with PAAM is that the investment is a compound interest account, everything compounded daily and credited on month end...better than most Trust who gives a simple interest on monthly basis.

But I may be wrong on other Unit Trusts.

jerry
#134 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 12:27:59 PM

Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:

11.6%, the good thing with PAAM is that the investment is a compound interest account, everything compounded daily and credited on month end...better than most Trust who gives a simple interest on monthly basis.

Thanks. If I put in 5M I could get 750,000/= in a year?
jerry
#135 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 12:45:57 PM

jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Kili wrote:

I'm getting 578,594.18 as interest in one year using interest rate of 11% pa compounded every month.

http://www.moneychimp.co..._interest_calculator.htm
Impunity
#136 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:40:37 PM

jerry wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
[quote=Kili]Their Pesa+ product is good.I have invested with the last 8 months.Redemption of funds take a max of 3 days,all you need to do is drop them an email.No withdrawal charges if you do not redeem more than once a month.Minimum investment is Kes 2,500

I'm getting 578,594.18 as interest in one year using interest rate of 11% pa compounded every month.

http://www.moneychimp.co...interest_calculator.htm[/quote]

Lucky you, 5M when well safely lent to a hungry gaament at 14% 9-IFR can make you a cool Kes. 58K per month...for free while doing nothing really.

Better than 30% annual gain most "clean" bizness will give in Kenya plus the headache to boot!

Othelo
#137 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:58:31 PM

Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:
[quote=Kili]Their Pesa+ product is good.I have invested with the last 8 months.Redemption of funds take a max of 3 days,all you need to do is drop them an email.No withdrawal charges if you do not redeem more than once a month.Minimum investment is Kes 2,500

Lucky you, 5M when well safely lent to a hungry gaament at 14% 9-IFR can make you a cool Kes. 58K per month...for free while doing nothing really.

Better than 30% annual gain most "clean" bizness will give in Kenya plus the headache to boot!

5m with 3 Shaina trips per year can easily be tripled annually and when compounded is crazy, while eating exotic fish in foreign parlors and you join @DBK league by 2020 smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Impunity
#138 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:13:29 PM

Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:

5m with 3 Shaina trips per year can easily be tripled annually and when compounded is crazy, while eating exotic fish in foreign parlors and you join @DBK league by 2020 smile

China trip to import nguoz ama biachara gani?

Impunity
#139 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 3:38:40 PM

How can PAAM levy market rates for depositing funds through their Mpesa paybill number?
Makes no sense...
Depositing say 20K using Kes.220 when the ineterst rate is 10% pa make no business sense.

Liv
#140 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:56:33 PM

Impunity wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Impunity wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
Impunity wrote:

China trip to import nguoz ama biachara gani?

I doubt this chap @Othelo knows what he is talking about. Ni kubwa yawa.