wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages<1234>»
More Appointments: ERC, KENGEN and Kenya Power
maka
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:35:38 AM

masukuma wrote:
as I asked be4... kwani... MTA DO? the winner chooses kama mulimtukana na kumkataa don't expect to be chosen.

Hakuna kitu tutado....
possunt quia posse videntur
McReggae
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:40:09 AM

maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:
as I asked be4... kwani... MTA DO? the winner chooses kama mulimtukana na kumkataa don't expect to be chosen.

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Wainadi
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:46:43 AM

TAZ wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

This list is 100% one tribe, very sad indeed!

Sad Sad Sad

Ben Chumo is Kalenjin

Sad Sad Sad they are still one tribe to the eyes of the others, you will never change their veiwpoint, that how they want to view it.
Its all good.
Euge
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:46:44 AM

Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

Sad Sad Sad

And this is morning dew. The rain is yet to fall.
Lord, thank you!
Wainadi
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:50:13 AM

harrydre wrote:
Don't we have Mugos from the lake?

Its Muga.Applause Applause Applause Applause
Its all good.
jaggernaut
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:51:05 AM

McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

I never hear Republicans complaining that Obama is not appointing them to his govt. e.g nonsense like there is no regional balance from repub. areas. Coz Americans voted the democrats to form the govt. Same way Kenyans chose Jubilee to form a govt. So, why should Cordists always complain when Jubilee run their govt? Let cordists work hard and win an election and form their govt. That is how democracy works.
Swenani
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:52:42 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
TAZ wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

Sad Sad Sad

Ben Chumo is Kalenjin

Chumo is kaleo
Mugo is Kirinyaga
Njagi is Embu

Why are okuyos being forgotten?

siku hizi kirinyaga is a tribe?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Ole Lenku
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:57:26 AM

Swenani wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
TAZ wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

Sad Sad Sad

Ben Chumo is Kalenjin

Chumo is kaleo
Mugo is Kirinyaga
Njagi is Embu

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Obi 1 Kanobi
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:58:16 AM

In all fairness, Albert Mugo of KenGen applied for the job during the Kibaki/Raila govt and came out top. He was the preferred choice of the old KenGen board and could have been appointed CEO in March 2013 had the meddling former energy PS (Nyoike) not stopped the process in the hope of picking his preferred candidate.

He has been the KenGen point man on the successfull push for Georthermal power development and should make a good CEO.

I am in this case glad the UHURUTO gava didn't stick some no name crony.

I hear (so hii ni rumour) Ben Chumo also applied and had been shortlisted together with Jonathan Ciano (Uchumi MD) and Muema (former KPMG tax partner who was fired from the practice for misconduct). I have no clue how they were ranked, but I am glad they didn't pick Mwema.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
jaggernaut
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:01:10 AM

Swenani wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
TAZ wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

Sad Sad Sad

Ben Chumo is Kalenjin

Chumo is kaleo
Mugo is Kirinyaga
Njagi is Embu

List Kenya's 42 tribes and you will see.
McReggae
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:05:21 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

I never hear Republicans complaining that Obama is not appointing them to his govt. e.g nonsense like there is no regional balance from repub. areas. Coz Americans voted the democrats to form the govt. Same way Kenyans chose Jubilee to form a govt. So, why should Cordists always complain when Jubilee run their govt? Let cordists work hard and win an election and form their govt. That is how democracy works.

Which CORDIST is complaining here, just posted the appointees and then the guilty started running naked with no provocation at all, hata hapo juu tumesema hakuna kitu tutado but you guys must stop this gagging you have on wazua, iko chida gani when we discuss what is going on in Kenya......enjoy the garment brother!!!
MKWASI
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:09:15 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

Well Said.

Instead of the opposition providing insights and alternatives into various policy issues affecting this country. There's is to shout appointment this appointment that, my tribe this, my tribe that...yet in the county government, 100% they have appointed their tribemen/women.

jaggernaut
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:13:38 AM

McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

Which CORDIST is complaining here, just posted the appointees and then the guilty started running naked with no provocation at all, hata hapo juu tumesema hakuna kitu tutado but you guys must stop this gagging you have on wazua, iko chida gani when we discuss what is going on in Kenya......enjoy the garment brother!!!

These ones:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

Sad Sad Sad

McReggae
#34 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:14:04 AM

Sunday standard:

jaggernaut
#35 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:17:07 AM

MKWASI wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

Well Said.

Instead of the opposition providing insights and alternatives into various policy issues affecting this country. There's is to shout appointment this appointment that, my tribe this, my tribe that...yet in the county government, 100% they have appointed their tribemen/women.

Nearly one year later, CORD is yet to form a shadow cabinet. Talk of a failed opposition.
McReggae
#36 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:17:33 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

These ones:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

Sad Sad Sad

When did @Impunity join CORD my friend, so many in njumbiree are complaining that it wasn't just two tribes, sisi kame CORDISTS we just enjoy the movie, we expect NOTHING!!!!
masukuma
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:17:56 AM

there was a song circa. 2005 that went something like
"mukiwa ndani mwapiga kelele mkitoka nje mwanungunikaa"
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
McReggae
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:19:59 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

Well Said.

Nearly one year later, CORD is yet to form a shadow cabinet. Talk of a failed opposition.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Talk of being analogue, you still stuck in the OLD constitution where MPs became Ministers, move with the times man!!!
Swenani
#39 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:25:31 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
Swenani wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
TAZ wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KenGen- Albert Mugo,
KPLC - Ben Chumo,
ERC - Laurencia Njagi.

Sad Sad Sad

Ben Chumo is Kalenjin

Chumo is kaleo
Mugo is Kirinyaga
Njagi is Embu

List Kenya's 42 tribes and you will see.

1. meru
2. Bajuni
3. Bukusu
4. Embu
5. Isukha
6. Elgeyo
7. Kipsigis
8.Marakwet
9. Nandi
10.Pokot
11. Sabaot
12. Terik
13. Tugen
14. Kamba
15. Kĩkũyũ
16. Kisii
17. Kore
18. Kuria
19. Luo
20. Maragoli
21. Marama
22. Maasai
23. Chonyi
24. Digo
25.Duruma
26.Giryama
27. Jibana
28.Kambe
29.Kauma
30.Tiriki
31.Ribe
32. Ogiek
33. Orma
34. Kabras
35. Pokomo
36. Rendille
37.Samburu
38. Somali
39.Suba
40.Tachoni
41.Taita Taveta
42 Turkana

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
jaggernaut
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 11:27:34 AM

McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Hakuna kitu tutado....

Apt!!!

Well Said.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Talk of being analogue, you still stuck in the OLD constitution where MPs became Ministers, move with the times man!!!

Isokei, then let Keter keep the govt on its toes....