wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<910111213>»
More Appointments: ERC, KENGEN and Kenya Power
jaggernaut
#201 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:44:29 AM

McReggae wrote:
nakujua wrote:
sasa nani anasema ukweli, wacha I walk around google.

McReggae wrote:
Kiplimo Rugut the former PC was sent an SMS directing him to stay away from the NYS HQs as he has been replaced.

He has been replaced by Dr Githinji who will be deputised by Chege Muchiri and Samwel Michuki.

jaggernaut wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Deputy DG - Ms. Clair Lwali
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

Youth Fund - Bruce Odhiambo
Comms Advisor - Arnolda Shiundu

Mr Rugut has been promoted to become Sports Secretary.
His deputy Mr. Muchiri was also redeployed.

How is Rugut's a promotion? Who is the other deputy with Lwali, where has Muciri been redeployed to, what are the designations of Mwacheche and Tembuch in NYS.....acheni kucheza na akili za watu!!!!

Go ask the appointing authority Ouru hapo statehouse about the details.
harrydre
#202 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:44:47 AM

McReggae wrote:
nakujua wrote:

McReggae wrote:
Kiplimo Rugut the former PC was sent an SMS directing him to stay away from the NYS HQs as he has been replaced.

He has been replaced by Dr Githinji who will be deputised by Chege Muchiri and Samwel Michuki.

jaggernaut wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

How is Rugut's a promotion? Who is the other deputy with Lwali, where has Muciri been redeployed to, what are the designations of Mwacheche and Tembuch in NYS.....acheni kucheza na akili za watu!!!!

So now every appointment must be explained? Like what have you become? A chief general of staff? Get a life and win a position first hata kama ni MCA!!!
i.am.back!!!!
Gordon Gekko
#203 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:46:37 AM

Dear Dennis Itumbi (or your appointed wazua defender(s)),

Do Mwacheche and Tembuch have other names?
Would it be asking too much to give us a brief bio on them?
McReggae
#204 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:47:55 AM

harrydre wrote:
McReggae wrote:
nakujua wrote:

McReggae wrote:

jaggernaut wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

So now every appointment must be explained? Like what have you become? A chief general of staff? Get a life and win a position first hata kama ni MCA!!!

Thought you told @jagger to 'achana na hii mtu'.....your reactions are always very childish, you are better off arguing with @guru7!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
McReggae
#205 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:50:02 AM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
Dear Dennis Itumbi (or your appointed wazua defender(s)),

Do Mwacheche and Tembuch have other names?
Would it be asking too much to give us a brief bio on them?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly the dude just put Tembuch, Mwacheche...no other names, no designation and some blindly start pasting them around!!!!
alma
#206 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:04:46 PM

So after Harrydre and Jaggernaut tell us that the President doesn't have to explain himself, he's going to have a press conference at 3pm to explain himself.

This thing is fire.

Itumbi too has seen it fit to "explain" the Rugut issue. I wonder why he pretends he doesn't know when he's on wazua?

So basically he's saying that Rugut was incompetent.

Quote:
The meeting lasted for an hour and we got a mandate to present a new NYS in form,look and function.

Within two weeks that was done. A document was adopted and on it a radical transformation was adopted.

To underscore the central place he placed NYS The President asked for constant updates directly from the NYS boss on the transformation.

Up to the time the entire top management of NYS was redeployed - nothing had moved, including simple things like traffic Marshals

https://www.facebook.com/dennisitumbi/posts/10204374585393128

According to the comments, he's digging a bigger hole.

If I was advising, I'd ask the President not to comment on this issue. He's not going to win any brownie points for saying anything today.

I think from the comments in the past week on his Facebook, it should be apparent to his handlers that the days of promises and PR are over. Action is what needs to be seen now.

But I'm not advising him. What do I know?

But if the announcement is to say that we can drive dinded fiekos and Ole Nenku has been replaced, he will win big time. Oh I should stop dreaming.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
McReggae
#207 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:10:27 PM

Lakini wakale ni wakali, they don't take some of these things lying down, sisi tumezoea!!!!
jaggernaut
#208 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:12:21 PM

alma wrote:
jaggernaut, the first rule of war is KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

Right now you are so 2013 elections. Everything is Raira. Listen, Raira is in Boston.

The kaleos are on that radio station of theirs spewing venom. You are still talking about odomo.

But what did you expect when in order for you to get votes, all you did was promote tribalism? Now tribalism is rearing its head and you want to blame an old man in Boston?

You have still not answered the question. Was he sacked by SMS? Was he replaced by a kikuyu? Is there money coming to NYS?

Now those tribal fellows who you asked to vote for you are asking for their bride price. You had better pay.

This was a gov't that was elected through tribal fever. So it won't matter what good policies it comes with. The tribes will want their share. Good luck on that one.

Who has blamed Raira for the promotion of Rugut to Sports Secretary? Regarding communication via sms, maybe the govt has adopted instantaneous digital modes of communication so that officers become informed as they await hard copies of the official communication to arrive. Maybe they also use email etc.

Also is it a crime for a okuyo to be appointed to serve in Kenya govt?

And regarding kaleos wanting their share of govt, i believe they have the largest share of govt since they control all the important ministries i.e finance, agriculture, energy, tourism, trade etc. Even in energy sector we have kaleo minister, kaleo Kenya Power MD, kaleo Kenya Pipeline MD etc? Infact kaleos should donate some of these lucrative posts to other kenyans....

alma
#209 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:17:01 PM

McReggae wrote:
Lakini wakale ni wakali, they don't take some of these things lying down, sisi tumezoea!!!!

Wewe McReggae I know you very well. I know for a fact you are odomo.

I know that you are the one posting those posts on Itumbi's thread with your fake Kaleo names.

You are just the hyena waiting for the hand to fall off. You have been planning it for long saying that jubilee will only last 1 year.

Hizi games za odm we know them.

Stop posting those facebook comments. And we all know that guy posting that unverified statement is a Raila mole.

Sorry: Just helping in the talking points for the 2pm meeting.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
McReggae
#210 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:19:47 PM

alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:

I know that you are the one posting those posts on Itumbi's thread with your fake Kaleo names.

You are just the hyena waiting for the hand to fall off. You have been planning it for long saying that jubilee will only last 1 year.

Stop posting those facebook comments. And we all know that guy posting that unverified statement is a Raila mole.

smile Haki nimeacha, I have gotten tired of logging in and out every few seconds to make another comments under my very many accounts, I must talk to my fellow odomos to stop doing this on Itumbi and Mtembezi's wall, ni hujuma I tell you!!!
Kaka Sunguch
#211 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:33:55 PM

alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Yenyewe DobaMan, I wanted also to tell you to just shut up and pay your taxes like a good citizen.Hii mambo ya kupost ati oooh,ahhhh acha.Its not your time to eat.....Yet.
Kaka Sunguch
#212 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:35:52 PM

McReggae wrote:
alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:

smile Haki nimeacha, I have gotten tired of logging in and out every few seconds to make another comments under my very many accounts, I must talk to my fellow odomos to stop doing this on Itumbi and Mtembezi's wall, ni hujuma I tell you!!!

Even that has to begin with the infamous 'O'....Okei.Odomos tumesikia.
McReggae
#213 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 12:41:25 PM

Kaka Sunguch wrote:
alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Yenyewe DobaMan, I wanted also to tell you to just shut up and pay your taxes like a good citizen.Hii mambo ya kupost ati oooh,ahhhh acha.Its not your time to eat.....Yet.

Yetu haifiki hapa Kenya.....we have to look beyond like Obama, Adongo, Origi, Lupita etc...huku kuna man Githinji bana!!!!
mawinder
#214 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 1:16:39 PM

McReggae wrote:

I hope they tame these people in govt and come 2017 they walk from govt and realise kikuyus will always be kikuyus and settle the matter with the diasporans after the elections.
McReggae
#215 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 1:18:12 PM

McReggae
#216 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 12:57:18 PM

Hehehe, government of the people, by the people and for the people!!!!

Angelica _ann
#217 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 1:03:38 PM

McReggae wrote:
Hehehe, government of the people, by the people and for the people!!!!

The one of AGs office shocked me! Ni hayo tu!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
jaggernaut
#218 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:34:28 AM

Angelica _ann
#219 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:52:55 AM

jaggernaut wrote:

Which is not a good thing for them, used to be 80% during Moi error! I worked with them in many projects so i know. So 40% is nothing ...
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
McReggae
#220 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 12:10:30 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Which is not a good thing for them, used to be 80% during Moi error! I worked with them in many projects so i know. So 40% is nothing ...

Hehehe...yaani ni kunyakuwa, watu wa machozi na wa mtembezi kule....ISORAIT!!!