wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<89101112>»
More Appointments: ERC, KENGEN and Kenya Power
jaggernaut
#181 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 7:32:05 AM

We know it's you and fellow odomos using your fake multiple Facebook accounts to post those comments.
alma
#182 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 7:35:31 AM

So if I get the arguments now from njumbiree is that

1. The time frame is wrong
2. The information is incorrect

Then I see the hollabaloo its causing all over

It means that the problem is a problem of communication. Which is still a bad managerial problem to have as it has led to bad things worldwide.

The horse is already out of the barn. Whoever is in charge of the propaganda machine has failed miserably.

Right now, most Kenyans feel like the gov't is prejudiced towards people called Githinji.

Blaming that on ODM is also another tactical failure.

So failure after failure after mistake after mistake and what we have here is a case of dinded goggles.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
McReggae
#183 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 7:40:54 AM

jaggernaut wrote:

We know it's you and fellow odomos using your fake multiple Facebook accounts to post those comments.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Swenani
#184 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 7:45:58 AM

I think the issue on Ruguts redeployment is not to WHERE but WHY?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
jaggernaut
#185 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 8:37:05 AM

Swenani wrote:

Yaani the president no longer has the power to transfer/redeploy a govt officer? He has to consult the govt employee's tribal council of elders before he can redeploy?
alma
#186 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 8:40:50 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Yaani the president no longer has the power to transfer/redeploy a govt officer? He has to consult the govt employee's tribal council of elders before he can redeploy?

The problem is not his powers. The problem is that his citizens are thinking that he's consulting ONE tribal council of elders.

If you don't think perceptions matter in business or gov't then I don't think you would see why soldiers carrying white paper bags would not be seen as unethical by the "simple commoners who can't think".
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
jaggernaut
#187 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 8:59:25 AM

McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Siringi wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Kiplimo Rugut the former PC was sent an SMS directing him to stay away from the NYS HQs as he has been replaced.

He has been replaced by Dr Githinji who will be deputised by Chege Muchiri and Samwel Michuki.

As Baba Fidel smile is wont to say " ukweli ukidhiri... uongo hujitenga"

Sadly the rumours are normally 2 miles ahead of the clarification.

Turns out Rugut was promoted to Sports Secretary Deputy PS

These Odomos never learn.

They thrive on sensationalism/propaganda aimed at creating despondency. Running their domos ovyo ovyo with skewed information with the aim of igniting passion and hate. Reminds me of the doctored list they were circulating in 2007. Bure kabisa.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, the people with the gararment are getting annoyed coz it's being pointed out what they are doing, if a doctored list comes out, present the correct, don't complain about domo domo when wewe ndio yako umepanua sana!!!!!

Here are the genuine appointments, wacha domo domo and propaganda. What you are doing now posting fake lists is what you people did pre-2007 to poison peoples minds and we know the consequences of your actions.

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Deputy DG - Ms. Clair Lwali
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

Youth Fund - Bruce Odhiambo
Comms Advisor - Arnolda Shiundu

Mr Rugut has been promoted to become Sports Secretary.
His deputy Mr. Muchiri was also redeployed.
McReggae
#188 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 9:04:24 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Siringi wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Kiplimo Rugut the former PC was sent an SMS directing him to stay away from the NYS HQs as he has been replaced.

He has been replaced by Dr Githinji who will be deputised by Chege Muchiri and Samwel Michuki.

They thrive on sensationalism/propaganda aimed at creating despondency. Running their domos ovyo ovyo with skewed information with the aim of igniting passion and hate. Reminds me of the doctored list they were circulating in 2007. Bure kabisa.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, the people with the gararment are getting annoyed coz it's being pointed out what they are doing, if a doctored list comes out, present the correct, don't complain about domo domo when wewe ndio yako umepanua sana!!!!!

Here are the genuine appointments, wacha domo domo and propaganda. What you are doing now posting fake lists is what you people did pre-2007 to poison peoples minds and we know the consequences of your actions.

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Trying so hard to out Odhiambo in their, Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, don't fall for the last minute adjustments to save face!!!
jaggernaut
#189 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 9:15:49 AM

McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Siringi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Trying so hard to out Odhiambo in their, Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, don't fall for the last minute adjustments to save face!!!

What last minute adjustments? It is you who doctored the original list, just like you altered the ambassadors list with the aim of souring relations between Kenyans. You are such a wicked human being.

And by the way who appointed you as the 'official announcer' of Jubilee appointments on wazua? Don't you think it would be more worthwhile if you spent your time and energy advising baba on how to win in 2017?
holycow
#190 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 9:26:20 AM

Promotion via text. Very digital.
McReggae
#191 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 9:29:33 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Siringi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

What last minute adjustments? It is you who doctored the original list, just like you altered the ambassadors list with the aim of souring relations between Kenyans. You are such a wicked human being.

And by the way who appointed you as the 'official announcer' of Jubilee appointments on wazua? Don't you think it would be more worthwhile if you spent your time and energy advising baba on how to win in 2017?

yawn:....Somebody would think you also got appointed, and who appointed you the official defender of the tribal appointments?
jaggernaut
#192 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 10:13:46 AM

McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Siringi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

yawn:....Somebody would think you also got appointed, and who appointed you the official defender of the tribal appointments?

I won't sit back and watch as you peddle lies on this forum.Shame on you
McReggae
#193 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 10:20:52 AM

Itumbi get's his share of the dose from 'CORD supporters who have allegedly taken up Kikuyu and Kalenjin names'
nakujua
#194 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:03:24 AM

sasa nani anasema ukweli, wacha I walk around google.

McReggae wrote:

jaggernaut wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

alma
#195 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:15:30 AM

Nakujua, just look for Kaleo facebook forums. You will know who's teling the truth.

The problem here is that Rugut was fired on SMS and I'll quote "replaced by a cousing".

When you coerce voters to vote tribally, the truth unfortunately doesn't matter.
harrydre
#196 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:20:04 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Siringi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

I won't sit back and watch as you peddle lies on this forum.Shame on you

@Jagger...wachana na hii mtu. Don't waste your time.
i.am.back!!!!
McReggae
#197 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:35:36 AM

nakujua wrote:
sasa nani anasema ukweli, wacha I walk around google.

McReggae wrote:

jaggernaut wrote:

Correct list:

New DG - Dr. Githinji
Mr. Tembuch
Mr. Mwacheche

How is Rugut's a promotion? Who is the other deputy with Lwali, where has Muciri been redeployed to, what are the designations of Mwacheche and Tembuch in NYS.....acheni kucheza na akili za watu!!!!
jaggernaut
#198 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:36:10 AM

alma wrote:
Nakujua, just look for Kaleo facebook forums. You will know who's teling the truth.

The problem here is that Rugut was fired on SMS and I'll quote "replaced by a cousing".

When you coerce voters to vote tribally, the truth unfortunately doesn't matter.

What kind of comments did you expect when they read lies posted by Makerege & Co that "Rugut been been sacked by sms and replaced by Dr Githinji who will be deputised by Chege Muchiri and Samwel Michuki". By the time they learn the truth, the damage will already have been done. The odomos, just like the terrorists, are slowly achieving their objective of dividing the nation.
alma
#199 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:42:07 AM

jaggernaut, the first rule of war is KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

Right now you are so 2013 elections. Everything is Raira. Listen, Raira is in Boston.

The kaleos are on that radio station of theirs spewing venom. You are still talking about odomo.

But what did you expect when in order for you to get votes, all you did was promote tribalism? Now tribalism is rearing its head and you want to blame an old man in Boston?

You have still not answered the question. Was he sacked by SMS? Was he replaced by a kikuyu? Is there money coming to NYS?

Now those tribal fellows who you asked to vote for you are asking for their bride price. You had better pay.

This was a gov't that was elected through tribal fever. So it won't matter what good policies it comes with. The tribes will want their share. Good luck on that one.
McReggae
#200 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:44:00 AM

alma wrote:
jaggernaut, the first rule of war is KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

Right now you are so 2013 elections. Everything is Raira. Listen, Raira is in Boston.

The kaleos are on that radio station of theirs spewing venom. You are still talking about odomo.

But what did you expect when in order for you to get votes, all you did was promote tribalism? Now tribalism is rearing its head and you want to blame an old man in Boston?

You have still not answered the question. Was he sacked by SMS? Was he replaced by a kikuyu? Is there money coming to NYS?

Now those tribal fellows who you asked to vote for you are asking for their bride price. You had better pay.

This was a gov't that was elected through tribal fever. So it won't matter what good policies it comes with. The tribes will want their share. Good luck on that one.

That is where they are failing, those they are blaming are just but enjoying the drama coz in any case we moved on and know nothing is coming our way!!!!