wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

43 Pages«<3738394041>»
Tumetoka analogue sasa tuko Digital!!!
masukuma
#761 Posted : Wednesday, March 04, 2015 4:16:59 PM

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
#762 Posted : Wednesday, March 04, 2015 5:17:33 PM

I hear NTV imehama to digital? That would be betrayal to the other 2 (KTN and Citizen). But anyway this kaa ngumu wasn't going to last after all how would Nation and Standard Group as public listed companies explain to their shareholders why staff are getting paid for sitting idle while no revenue is coming in...

BBI will solve it
:)
washiku
#763 Posted : Wednesday, March 04, 2015 5:32:23 PM

Muheani wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:
washiku wrote:
Must one have those ugly aerials za chuma when using these decorders or there is a better technology available?

Buy a beautiful wooden one!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Caveman
#764 Posted : Wednesday, March 04, 2015 9:22:53 PM

This is the Universal set top box you have been looking for to watch the 4 local channels and over 60 others. You will also be able to record programs and listen to over 15 radio stations at only ksh3200. Call 0727805252 or write to info@jolini.co.ke
jaggernaut
#765 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 10:42:51 AM

The ujinga continues.....why not ride on signet and pang. Meanwhile KBC and K24 which have nationwide coverage are enjoying 90% of TV viewership, and advert revenues.

C&P

MOST Kenyans will not be able to view Citizen TV, KTN, NTV and QTV when the four go back on air on this evening.

The four stations under the Africa Digital Network Consortium umbrella said they will only be available to Nairobi viewers from 6:50pm.

ADN said the limited broadcast range is due to a lack of transmission equipment outside Nairobi.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...nly#sthash.FODoxbGO.dpuf
Lolest!
#766 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 11:10:30 AM

With safcom entering the market, things may get worse for ADN and kina caveman

Bob Collymore, the Safaricom chief executive said they are mainly interested in using the set-top boxes to deliver Internet to households that own a TV set.

http://www.businessdaily...04/-/kgaiig/-/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
jaggernaut
#767 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 12:48:18 PM

madollar
#768 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:30:17 PM

[quote=Lolest!]With safcom entering the market, things may get worse for ADN and kina caveman

Bob Collymore, the Safaricom chief executive said they are mainly interested in using the set-top boxes to deliver Internet to households that own a TV set.

http://www.businessdaily...4/-/kgaiig/-/index.html[/quote]
The analogue sisters have refused to advertise anything to do with digital migration on any of their platforms wacha we see if they will advertise those safaricom set top boxes
Caveman
#769 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:07:22 PM

ADN-NTV, ADN-KTV, ADN-CITIZEN and ADN-QTV all available on Jolini set top box for free.‪#‎DigitalMigration‬ Call 0727805252 for yours @3200 only. The 4 channels are also available on Signet.
jaggernaut
#770 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:19:01 PM

I can see they are back on dstv....and digital signal only in nairobi, while KBC and k24 are nationwide.
Caveman
#771 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:25:51 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
I can see they are back on dstv....and digital signal only in nairobi, while KBC and k24 are nationwide.

Signet is nationwide too.
washiku
#772 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 9:29:24 PM

Caveman wrote:
ADN-NTV, ADN-KTV, ADN-CITIZEN and ADN-QTV all available on Jolini set top box for free.‪#‎DigitalMigration‬ Call 0727805252 for yours @3200 only. The 4 channels are also available on Signet.

Even on pang.
Caveman
#773 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 9:46:22 PM

washiku wrote:
Caveman wrote:

Even on pang.
Is CITIZEN on Pang?
harrydre
#774 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 10:11:10 PM

madollar wrote:
[quote=Lolest!]With safcom entering the market, things may get worse for ADN and kina caveman

http://www.businessdaily...4/-/kgaiig/-/index.html[/quote]
The analogue sisters have refused to advertise anything to do with digital migration on any of their platforms wacha we see if they will advertise those safaricom set top boxes

This will be a game changer. The amount of revenues they get from Safaricom ads. Pray Pray Pray
i.am.back!!!!
washiku
#775 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 11:31:09 PM

Laughing out loudly Njata TV... more than 70% of the adverts are by Saccos and plot sellers.
Pedes
#776 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 8:10:37 AM

jaggernaut wrote:

Why is it that the 3 stations are not nationwide?Yet the signal distributors like PANG are nationwide. Have they asked only to be distributed within Nairobi and its environs?
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
KiFagio
#777 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 8:24:14 AM

[quote=jaggernaut]The ujinga continues.....why not ride on signet and pang. Meanwhile KBC and K24 which have nationwide coverage are enjoying 90% of TV viewership, and advert revenues.

C&P

MOST Kenyans will not be able to view Citizen TV, KTN, NTV and QTV when the four go back on air on this evening.

The four stations under the Africa Digital Network Consortium umbrella said they will only be available to Nairobi viewers from 6:50pm.

ADN said the limited broadcast range is due to a lack of transmission equipment outside Nairobi.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...ly#sthash.FODoxbGO.dpuf[/quote]
I watched news at 9 for all three and it was like watching a movie from a bad dvd. These ADN guys have transmission issues and they are only in Nrb. I think that there will be more problems when they countrywide. NTV carried by PANG was OK.
Caveman
#778 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 8:29:42 AM

KiFagio wrote:
[quote=jaggernaut]The ujinga continues.....why not ride on signet and pang. Meanwhile KBC and K24 which have nationwide coverage are enjoying 90% of TV viewership, and advert revenues.

C&P

I watched news at 9 for all three and it was like watching a movie from a bad dvd. These ADN guys have transmission issues and they are only in Nrb. I think that there will be more problems when they countrywide. NTV carried by PANG was OK.

All the 4 stations are on Signet and ADN. I find ADN clearer than Signet.
KiFagio
#779 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 8:53:31 AM

Caveman wrote:
KiFagio wrote:

C&P

PANG has only NTV and SIGNET has NTV and CITIZEN. KTN only in ADN. Could it be my STB?

Caveman
#780 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 9:20:00 AM

KiFagio wrote:
Caveman wrote:
KiFagio wrote:

C&P

PANG has only NTV and SIGNET has NTV and CITIZEN. KTN only in ADN. Could it be my STB?

My Jolini show ADN-KTN, ADN-NTV, ADN-CITIZEN, ADN-QTV, SIGNET-KTN, SIGNET-NTV, SIGNET-CITIZEN, SIGNET-QTV and NTV, ktn on Pang.