NAIKUNI UNDRESSES KQ SENIOR MANAGER
http://the-star.co.ke/ne...esses-kq-senior-manager
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
jaggernaut
#2 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 2:26:39 PM

Swenani wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly So the KQ corporate communications manager decided to wear a 'Fly Emirates' Tshirt in a KQ corporate event? Choices have consequences....
chaimani
#3 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 2:46:53 PM

Swenani wrote:

I didn't know the other part of Naikuni,Leading by example, though bad corporate image, Applause Applause Applause Fly KQ Applause Applause Applause Mafans was Arsenal stay safe,Dont try this in KQ
chasing after the wind
muganda
#4 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 3:37:20 PM

Is this true in Oct 2013?

Very distrubing this mindset. Who does the man think he is? How much of his own carbondioxide is he smoking?

Even just firing a colleague over a t-shirt the Monday after would be controversial. But pulling off his shirt shows disdain for a fellow man; coupled with delusions of an emperor in a non-existent kingdom with slaves!

MADE
#5 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 3:55:12 PM

muganda wrote:

Very distrubing this mindset. Who does the man think he is? How much of his own carbondioxide is he smoking?

Even just firing a colleague over a t-shirt the Monday after would be controversial. But pulling off his shirt shows disdain for a fellow man; coupled with delusions of an emperor in a non-existent kingdom with slaves!

Very unethical of a man who should be a role model in society.The court case will be a humbling example for him
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
iller
#6 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 4:47:59 PM

MADE wrote:
muganda wrote:

Very unethical of a man who should be a role model in society.The court case will be a humbling example for him

Sad wow, hope this guy wins his lawsuit, naikuni acted like a jackass.

Muganda wrote:

yeah, its 2013 and it still sucks being a gunners fan smile
Gathige
#7 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 4:56:20 PM

Why would a grown up man allow another one to undress him? Ati he had to cover himself with a lesso? Last time i checked Naikuni was not a momo but at least tall.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
marko
#8 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 6:55:06 PM

He should have known better. I remember one time Michael Joseph ordering guys who had come for a safaricom function to close their airtel umbrellas or leave. He did not mince his words. One should know better.
QSN. Would you wear an AFC jersey and go sit in the Gor breaches during a shemeji march?
WHO DARES WINS
McReggae
#9 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 7:19:16 PM

That Bosire fellow is a big fake!.......Tito angetumia hata mjeledi ile iwe funzo to other loud mouthed arsenal fans!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
obiero
#10 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 7:28:56 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly So the KQ corporate communications manager decided to wear a 'Fly Emirates' Tshirt in a KQ corporate event? Choices have consequences....

Indeed.. Heard the Bosire guy was also fired from KCB

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
kollabo
#11 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 7:30:29 PM

Naikuni sounds like a Man U fan.
dunkang
#12 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2013 8:41:52 PM

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

ZZE123
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:31:10 AM

Gathige wrote:
Why would a grown up man allow another one to undress him? Ati he had to cover himself with a lesso? Last time i checked Naikuni was not a momo but at least tall.

@Gathige Applause Applause Applause I have also been wondering how someone can force you to undressd'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Sasha
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:53:20 AM

On the firing, I think Titus did the right thing. That is tantamount to gross misconduct and bringing the company into disrepute. On the undressing, very unfortunate for a CEO to do!

There is no court that would award Bosire this case. He is wasting his time going to court.
King G
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:53:21 AM

Kefa was wrong on this one. Then again Naikuni should have handled it better and not to embarass the fellow and create rules for future engagements.

I hope he was not wearing the Arsenal t-shirts i see at my local qualitywise Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves
Jaina
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:53:55 AM

Arrogance and deceit. Even if Naikuni is arrogant, he is human. There must be another side to the story.

Ati KQ looked for me, I didnt look for them - Thats Arrogance.

For him to win the case, he'll need witnesses. Mostof the witnesses are KQ employees, only a fool would testify against his employer in an Ex Employee case suchas this one
AlphDoti
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:32:52 AM

McReggae wrote:
That Bosire fellow is a big fake!.......Tito angetumia hata mjeledi ile iwe funzo to other loud mouthed arsenal fans!

@Mc I'm with you on this one. I see others here saying oh Naikuni oh... You see this is company event, paid by the company to, to promote company... As long as you are employed by theat employer, it is the duty of the employee to promote the company. And this Bosire guy had the guts to go and dance and drink!

Even in my own house there are rules. If we produce eggs, why buy eggs from the neighbour? Nobody says the neighbour's eggs are of lower value, but we sell eggs for family's sake!
jaggernaut
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:37:28 AM

dunkang wrote:

Kumbe common sense isn't so common? You wear your biggest competitor's promotional material at your own corporate event, and you are the communications manager? He must be the dumbest corporate communications manager ever. What other errors in judgment has he made at KQ? With such characters at the top, it's no wonder the company is always in the red.
bird_man
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:04:15 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
dunkang wrote:

Kumbe common sense isn't so common? You wear your biggest competitor's promotional material at your own corporate event, and you are the communications manager? He must be the dumbest corporate communications manager ever. What other errors in judgment has he made at KQ? With such characters at the top, it's no wonder the company is always in the red.

Communications Manager......this one should have been awarded 10 of the best vibokos.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
King G
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:21:41 PM

bird_man wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
dunkang wrote:

Communications Manager......this one should have been awarded 10 of the best vibokos.

His job was actualy Corporate Communications Manager, does he know what that entails? Useless!
Thieves