These are the jokes

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Fyatu
#562 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 10:36:01 AM

more jokes

Fyatu
#563 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 10:59:52 AM

Meanwhile in county 003 which has not received favours from national govt in the past 7 years delivered this roads using devolution money. Should the people of county 020 be celebrating an upgrade of a dirt-road to another dirt-road?

murchr
#564 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:04:46 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Murchr, yes commuters did try to use trains. See what one Johnstone Katuku experienced
Quote:
I tried to be clever and decided to use the train to Syokimau. It was so full that even turning required consensus from other passengers. Then the train broke down before Makadara and it took 3 hours to repair it. And all that time tulikuwa tu kajavelin (standing,holding on the metal bars). There's just no escape. Trump was probably right about us.

Seems like he was alone in the train
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fyatu
#565 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:11:48 AM

Another peoples republic county that has not received Jubilee perks. What you see here is pure devolution money.

mpobiz
#566 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:18:19 AM

What do you mean by saying jockes ?
Look at those two roads. Are they not smoother than most of the roads in nairobi?
It also means you can take your Toyota 110 home in any season . It's only that this roads needs more regular maintenance but they serve their purpose which is faster transportation than before.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
alma1
#567 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:19:50 AM

Wahh! Pikshas are really worth 1000 words.

Kilifi? I'm shocked.

In Central, the only leaders they elect talk about

1. Raila
2. Raila
3. Ruto
4. Raila
5. Pombe Haramu
6. Raila

Everyone in Central is saved. "Jeso ni mwadhani wakwa".

In 10 years time after they kumira kumira for "luto", the place shall be a dump.

Note the amount of matope you find in commuter rides from Central vs Ukambani buses every morning.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Fyatu
#568 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:35:32 AM

alma1 wrote:

Kilifi? I'm shocked.

1. Raila
2. Raila
3. Ruto
4. Raila
5. Pombe Haramu
6. Raila

In 10 years time after they kumira kumira for "luto", the place shall be a dump.

Note the amount of matope you find in commuter rides from Central vs Ukambani buses every morning.

Don't underestimate that shortman called H.E. Kingi. Whenever you hear some governors asking for more money just know they have serious solid plans. Whenever you hear Jumuiya ya kaunti za Pwani asking to secede just know they know what they are talking about. As i said, Joho is not a regular D- minus guy that we have been brainwashed to think he is. These are serious fellows laying brick and mortar for the benefit of their people.

As for the thurakus/siafus of kumira kumira fame...wacha wakule jeuri yao and their mediocre leaders. The pattern is clear...education hawawezi(refer to KCPE,KCSE in the past 10yrs), Devolution money is nowhere to be seen...hata a shed for bodaboda and muguka traders hakuna, culture hakuna, mashamba hakuna, Uhuru is going home and the 40 years in exile eating locusts are beckoning. Hata Duale and his people wanajipanga
simonkabz
#569 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:53:59 AM

Fyatu wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Kilifi? I'm shocked.

1. Raila
2. Raila
3. Ruto
4. Raila
5. Pombe Haramu
6. Raila

Don't underestimate that shortman called H.E. Kingi. Whenever you hear some governors asking for more money just know they have serious solid plans. Whenever you hear Jumuiya ya kaunti za Pwani asking to secede just know they know what they are talking about. As i said, Joho is not a regular D- minus guy that we have been brainwashed to think he is. These are serious fellows laying brick and mortar for the benefit of their people.

As for the thurakus/siafus of kumira kumira fame...wacha wakule jeuri yao and their mediocre leaders. The pattern is clear...education hawawezi(refer to KCPE,KCSE in the past 10yrs), Devolution money is nowhere to be seen...hata a shed for bodaboda and muguka traders hakuna, culture hakuna, mashamba hakuna, Uhuru is going home and the 40 years in exile eating locusts are beckoning. Hata Duale and his people wanajipanga

Umetumulika sana na kuna ka ukweli. For some reason, idiots rule mt Kenya regions. Culture is nearly dead but its slowy creeping back, mdogo mdogo. I think being uncultured leaves people exposed to so much filth and they cannot even save themselves.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Fyatu
#570 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 12:26:01 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Kilifi? I'm shocked.

1. Raila
2. Raila
3. Ruto
4. Raila
5. Pombe Haramu
6. Raila

Umetumulika sana na kuna ka ukweli. For some reason, idiots rule mt Kenya regions. Culture is nearly dead but its slowy creeping back, mdogo mdogo. I think being uncultured leaves people exposed to so much filth and they cannot even save themselves.

Don't get me wrong.My aim is for a positive outcome.
Iganamagana
#571 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 12:44:08 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Look at those two roads. Are they not smoother than most of the roads in nairobi?
It also means you can take your Toyota 110 home in any season . It's only that this roads needs more regular maintenance but they serve their purpose which is faster transportation than before.

Shouldn't the picture labelled "before" be labelled "after" and vice versa? What with the old mabati and the wooden structure?
mpobiz
#572 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 11:51:26 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Shouldn't the picture labelled "before" be labelled "after" and vice versa? What with the old mabati and the wooden structure?

Some of this pictures we are seeing is what mutua perfected a long time ago and the people used to call it "sinema"
I think the best way of showcasing the works of a governor is a full motion video of projects and achievements not throwing a fhoto or two.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Njunge
#573 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 12:19:24 AM

Fyatu wrote:
Another peoples republic county that has not received Jubilee perks. What you see here is pure devolution money.

Allow me to rain on your parade. Note that i do not wish to take credit from Oparanya. If anything , i have reasons to believe that he has really performed very well compared to other gavanas. unfortunately, of the 4 photos you have posted, only photo No.3 showcasing Bukhungu Stadium can be said to be funded by county money. Photo No. 1 was certainly taken at Amalemba and clearly,that is the Kisumu-Webuye highway which is being done by the central government. Same to photo No, 4, though this one is taken as you approach Kakamega from Webuye side. As for county 003, i think, this one has become one huge dump site with bad and impassable roads but for convinience sake,you have posted what pleases you. Lets go through the video below together:

Iganamagana
#574 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:56:28 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Some of this pictures we are seeing is what mutua perfected a long time ago and the people used to call it "sinema"
I think the best way of showcasing the works of a governor is a full motion video of projects and achievements not throwing a fhoto or two.

Word. It is unfortunate we are being taken for a ride while we suffer. I still feel we should reduce the number of counties and consequently thieves.
kayhara
#575 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 9:24:36 AM

Fyatu wrote:
more jokes

Sorry for quoting the picture again but this is what I have been advocating for all
along, this road is way better than most roads in nairobi or mombasa, it's navigable and no stagnant water
if Sonko and Joho made sure all roads were at-least as good as this then life would be much better and drivers would have
more alternatives, a good example is the roads behind Park road Ngara, they are horrendous, eastlands pipeline would
be better places if they had this road.
The reason why I support this is one it's cheap to do them if Joho deployed 10 graders and compactors for one year only 100 percent
of Mombasa would be accessible, we don't have to wait for cabro or tarmac this is a decent temporary solution to an obvious problem ,
same thing about drainage do a simple open trench first as you wait for funds, GoK an only do so many roads same for counties, this is no joke
To Each His Own
TNT
#576 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 11:50:49 AM

kayhara wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
more jokes

Sorry for quoting the picture again but this is what I have been advocating for all
along, this road is way better than most roads in nairobi or mombasa, it's navigable and no stagnant water
if Sonko and Joho made sure all roads were at-least as good as this then life would be much better and drivers would have
more alternatives, a good example is the roads behind Park road Ngara, they are horrendous, eastlands pipeline would
The reason why I support this is one it's cheap to do them if Joho deployed 10 graders and compactors for one year only 100 percent
of Mombasa would be accessible, we don't have to wait for cabro or tarmac this is a decent temporary solution to an obvious problem ,
same thing about drainage do a simple open trench first as you wait for funds, GoK an only do so many roads same for counties, this is no joke

These types of murram roads should be totally banned because they are only avenues for embezzling and stealing taxes through inflated regular maintenance costs. Its better to build no roads than waste taxpayers money building murram roads at inflated costs that will degrade with the first sign of light rains.
Fyatu
#577 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 1:00:37 PM

Njunge wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

Allow me to rain on your parade. Note that i do not wish to take credit from Oparanya. If anything , i have reasons to believe that he has really performed very well compared to other gavanas. unfortunately, of the 4 photos you have posted, only photo No.3 showcasing Bukhungu Stadium can be said to be funded by county money. Photo No. 1 was certainly taken at Amalemba and clearly,that is the Kisumu-Webuye highway which is being done by the central government. Same to photo No, 4, though this one is taken as you approach Kakamega from Webuye side. As for county 003, i think, this one has become one huge dump site with bad and impassable roads but for convinience sake,you have posted what pleases you. Lets go through the video below together:

You are allowed to rain on my parade everyday/anyday so no offense taken.

I will concentrate on county 003. You will appreciate that this is a vast conty with a geographical area larger than the size of former western, nyanza and central provinces(zikiwa kando kando).The photo of the road i have posted there is what is known as st. Thomas-prisons-water road within Kilifi town. This is a 2-3 kms road that moved from dirt road to tarmack chap-chap(Alfie should patent this). Others are top-life-charo wamae-cereals road, mnarani-old ferry road, Diamond-kasarani road all tarmacked by county money within a period of two years. These roads have transformed an erstwhile sleepy town to vibrant cosmopolis(albeit modest in size). I emphasize that this has been done with zilch Jubilee support compared to county 020 and other counties around the mountain where you would expect better roads/more development since roads are launched every other weekend either by the president or the DP.(not the matope road above)

I have deliberately or conveniently ignored other modest milestones that have been achieved including in Agriculture(irrigation), commerce(numerous markets built while Karatina market built by state bado malizika), Education(brick and mortar ECD's compared to mud walled and grass-thatched ECD classes of Nayandarua).In matters health, a new referral hospital is 80% complete built from ground up. Finally, in conclusion,it is true taht the Malindi road(cassaurina) shown in the video is not in good shape, but one governor can do half as much and credit should be given where it is due(sana sana when government had even banned you attending their functions).
Fyatu
#578 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 1:03:13 PM

TNT wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
more jokes

These types of murram roads should be totally banned because they are only avenues for embezzling and stealing taxes through inflated regular maintenance costs. Its better to build no roads than waste taxpayers money building murram roads at inflated costs that will degrade with the first sign of light rains.

I agree with you....painting Nyayo wards built 30 years ago by Baba Moi with a fresh coat of paint does not count as development and is a waste of devolution money
Fyatu
#579 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 1:33:31 PM

another jokes...nita wamulika mpaka wa wa wache jokes. Checkout this tweet LINK

Meanwhile in county 003.....LINK

Natim
#580 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 5:36:21 PM