wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages<1234>»
What has your governor done for you?
tycho
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:44:09 AM

YoungMulla wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
The good people of Gatanga, after being used to very high standards, are wondering whatever hit them!

just like the people of Rarieda after kicking out Tuju. SHIDA YAO!!! Let it be a lesson to them

It's a long walk to freedom indeed. Probably an impossible walk.
Robinhood
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:01:29 PM

My Gavana, a fellow in Nyeri, reminded me that Mutua's plans are just hot air, as his people need food aid every once in a while. He reminded me that since he has no grand plans of his own, Mutua and everyone else who dares to dream will fail.

That's what he had done for me.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Iganamagana
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:22:36 PM

He has discouraged us from dying and is likely to loose prime real estate and hence revenue to Muranga county. Thika Greens, Maki, Bendor, Maporomoko, Del Monte and Thika sports club appear to be on the way to Muranga. Rink; Word on the ground. In the meantime, he is fighting with the likes of Alice Nganga and Asian community investors in a town with no working ambulance.
safariant
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 3:55:04 PM

Robinhood wrote:
My Gavana, a fellow in Nyeri, reminded me that Mutua's plans are just hot air, as his people need food aid every once in a while. He reminded me that since he has no grand plans of his own, Mutua and everyone else who dares to dream will fail.

He has come up with a brilliant idea of putting a bell in all bars in Nyeri. The at 10:45pm the barman rings the bell for last orders and bar closes at 11pm.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
washiku
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:17:58 PM

safariant wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

He has come up with a brilliant idea of putting a bell in all bars in Nyeri. The at 10:45pm the barman rings the bell for last orders and bar closes at 11pm.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Please tell me you are kidding...As in seriously!!!
Njung'e
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:37:46 PM

errrrr.....the last i heard about my useless Nyandarua county gavana was when he was threatening illegal brewers with a fine of 2 mirrion.Thank you!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Rankaz13
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:12:29 PM

washiku wrote:
safariant wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Please tell me you are kidding...As in seriously!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
safariant
#28 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:09:01 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
washiku wrote:
safariant wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

I will look for the clip of him saying that and post it here.
freiks
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:45:26 PM

Embu gavana just did this
Life is an endless adventure
Excetra1
#30 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 6:44:48 AM

My governor is today dishing out flyers asking is to help him clean Nairobi. Am wondering why again I pay taxes, parking fees, business licence fees and land rates
butterflyke
#31 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 6:52:00 AM

Excetra1 wrote:
My governor is today dishing out flyers asking is to help him clean Nairobi. Am wondering why again I pay taxes, parking fees, business licence fees and land rates

Laughing out loudly ati flyers? the irony!

those will be strewn all over Nairobi then he will dish out more flyers asking 'governees' to help clean out the flyers
smile
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
simonkabz
#32 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 9:06:22 AM

freiks wrote:

I hope he actually did the road n did it well. Some hope, the street will have to be in perfect hope so long as he is ngafana
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
jaggernaut
#33 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 9:47:39 AM

Excetra1 wrote:
1. Kenyatta Stadium converted into a 10,000 seater, with new toilets, dressing rooms and a green pitch. Just one months ago, the place was just a patch of dry sand and dust.

2. Construction of the 'Machakos People's Park' a 35-Acre park which sits by Maruba Dam in Machakos Town. It has Africa's only field Amphitheater, and will be open on Thursday next week.

3. 40 tractors are already ploughing farms for free together with free seed in subsidized fertilizer in a Food Security Subsidy programme.

4. 2 million chicks are being given to the youth in the county.

5. 60 roads in 40 wards will from December 10,2013 start to be repaired and maintained.

6. From January 2014, Ksh. 464M will be used to upgrade 40 Healthcare Centers to Community Hospital standards each with a ward, x-rays lab, mini theatre and maternity.

7. 70 ambulances-one per location will be distributed from December 20th this year.

8. 140 police and specialized vehicles will be launched either late December 2013 or early January 2014. They are in transit in the open seas.

9. Machawood will open its doors in January next year.

10. Machakos Forensics and Research Centre will start operating on January 15, 2014.

11. 800 floodlights will be installed in the county between January and March 2014.

12. 500 CCTVs will be installed in the county by end of January 2014.

13. Water drilling rigs and excavators are on order and will be on the ground from February 2014 to dig 700 boreholes, 500 dams and water pans together with installation of 300 water tanks in Machakos County.

What has your Governor done for your County?

How are tenders for these contracts awarded? I have never seen advertisements for the tenders in the dailies as per govt regulations. Is this corruption/single sourcing reloaded? Add the purchase of used cars (the subarus) that's against govt procurement regulations.
Euge
#34 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 10:23:31 AM

Robinhood wrote:

Your Governor has chinda ya matamuchi!
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#35 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 10:25:32 AM

butterflyke wrote:
Excetra1 wrote:

Laughing out loudly ati flyers? the irony!

those will be strewn all over Nairobi then he will dish out more flyers asking 'governees' to help clean out the flyers
smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly
Applause
Lord, thank you!
am6612
#36 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 10:25:38 AM

@Kajiado County, ongata rongai, County goverment tried to clean up the trenches that are supposed to be drainage for the excessive rain water. This are not cemented and the soil that was dug up was dumped next to the road. This has made the town very dirty due to the plastic papers and the small heaps of soil. There is no proper parking for the town that stretches for almost three kilometers. Sometimes I wonder if planning is ever done before starting to work on a task.
Rankaz13
#37 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 11:32:45 AM

simonkabz wrote:
freiks wrote:

I hope he actually did the road n did it well. Some hope, the street will have to be in perfect hope so long as he is ngafana

No he didn't. This is a road that has been in existence and was tarmacked in the early 2000s. It has been slowly falling apart due to potholes and general negligence.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Buster
#38 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 11:52:58 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
Excetra1 wrote:
1. Kenyatta Stadium converted into a 10,000 seater, with new toilets, dressing rooms and a green pitch. Just one months ago, the place was just a patch of dry sand and dust.

2. Construction of the 'Machakos People's Park' a 35-Acre park which sits by Maruba Dam in Machakos Town. It has Africa's only field Amphitheater, and will be open on Thursday next week.

3. 40 tractors are already ploughing farms for free together with free seed in subsidized fertilizer in a Food Security Subsidy programme.

4. 2 million chicks are being given to the youth in the county.

5. 60 roads in 40 wards will from December 10,2013 start to be repaired and maintained.

6. From January 2014, Ksh. 464M will be used to upgrade 40 Healthcare Centers to Community Hospital standards each with a ward, x-rays lab, mini theatre and maternity.

7. 70 ambulances-one per location will be distributed from December 20th this year.

8. 140 police and specialized vehicles will be launched either late December 2013 or early January 2014. They are in transit in the open seas.

9. Machawood will open its doors in January next year.

10. Machakos Forensics and Research Centre will start operating on January 15, 2014.

11. 800 floodlights will be installed in the county between January and March 2014.

12. 500 CCTVs will be installed in the county by end of January 2014.

13. Water drilling rigs and excavators are on order and will be on the ground from February 2014 to dig 700 boreholes, 500 dams and water pans together with installation of 300 water tanks in Machakos County.

What has your Governor done for your County?

How are tenders for these contracts awarded? I have never seen advertisements for the tenders in the dailies as per govt regulations. Is this corruption/single sourcing reloaded? Add the purchase of used cars (the subarus) that's against govt procurement regulations.

So this Human has flow after all... does anyone care? Go Mutua!
FRM2011
#39 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 1:46:54 PM

am6612 wrote:
@Kajiado County, ongata rongai, County goverment tried to clean up the trenches that are supposed to be drainage for the excessive rain water. This are not cemented and the soil that was dug up was dumped next to the road. This has made the town very dirty due to the plastic papers and the small heaps of soil. There is no proper parking for the town that stretches for almost three kilometers. Sometimes I wonder if planning is ever done before starting to work on a task.

@am6612, for the residents of kajiado county, it will be a long 5years. For ongata rongai residents, its even worse. That ka-thread where we go to vent in wazua could hit 5000 posts. The governor has absolutely no clue what his job is, the country reps are 99% jubilee while he is a cord guy. The ongata rongai county rep is a thuggish character.

The governor has done one thing though, he " stopped" land txns whose impact was that bribes went higher.
safariant
#40 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 1:59:54 PM

Gov Nderitu Gachagua
Rankaz13 wrote:
washiku wrote:
safariant wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

School Bells in Nyeri Bars - min 1.40
d'oh! Pray