wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Quails another Tulipmania?
chaimani
#41 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:40:11 PM

Much Know wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Why is it that people have realized the nutritional value of quails and rabbits now?
Manhattan sio kenya?In kenya we are seen to be doing better if we take junk food and poor when we eat managu,kunde na mihogo

Some highly esteemed scientist calls it a 'psychological' disease, and he believes there is a cure!, personally think it is a concept called Ubarbie!

if all this is about nutritional value,why are there few farmers keeping bees,fish or kuku kienyenji, I would rather buy this products rather than quails and its tiny eggsSpeak to the hand Speak to the hand Speak to the hand Shhh Shhh Shhh
chasing after the wind
Much Know
#42 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:56:54 PM

chaimani wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Why is it that people have realized the nutritional value of quails and rabbits now?
Manhattan sio kenya?In kenya we are seen to be doing better if we take junk food and poor when we eat managu,kunde na mihogo

Some highly esteemed scientist calls it a 'psychological' disease, and he believes there is a cure!, personally think it is a concept called Ubarbie!

if all this is about nutritional value,why are there few farmers keeping bees,fish or kuku kienyenji, I would rather buy this products rather than quails and its tiny eggsSpeak to the hand Speak to the hand Speak to the hand Shhh Shhh Shhh

Who will supply fish to the "imaginery" Machakos city residents and lake victoria iko fish kidogo sana? If i tell you the size of "a yet-to-open spanking new fish factory/farm" i saw deep inside interior ocha on the lower plains is something to go by, set on almost 500 acres, uko nyuma kaa miguu za kuku!...i say keep the quails...ongeza guinea fowls, sungura, someone maybe antelopes, nitakula...it will look like an African Feast, you can't see customers?.....one of Kenyas biggest banks was built by nuts, i have it on good authority..only chips na kuku...fry...choma...kenchic and artcaffe.....hosi...india???
A New Kenya
GGK
#43 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 6:48:02 PM

This quail thing got me thinking.... does the nutrutionl value of eggs, meat, etc change depending on the diet? Ie is a wild quail egg and a domesticated quail egg the same?

My take... these things do come to pass. But some kenyans will make some big money. But I like the thinking ..its good to widen our scope of food items.

Who remembers a tree called murumbaine [the one that could cure 40 diseases]... I guess no one. We are now doing Moringa and will soon move to something else. People are yearning for miracles [Loliondo, Aloe Vera etc] and money is there to be made.
"..I am because we are. "― Ubuntu, Umtu,
Siringi
#44 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:38:22 AM

smile smile and the thread made its way to the Nation

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Swenani
#45 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:21:57 PM

GGK wrote:
This quail thing got me thinking.... does the nutrutionl value of eggs, meat, etc change depending on the diet? Ie is a wild quail egg and a domesticated quail egg the same?

My take... these things do come to pass. But some kenyans will make some big money. But I like the thinking ..its good to widen our scope of food items.

Who remembers a tree called murumbaine [the one that could cure 40 diseases]... I guess no one. We are now doing Moringa and will soon move to something else. People are yearning for miracles [Loliondo, Aloe Vera etc] and money is there to be made.

Seems our naija brothers are the source of this quails and moringa concoctions

http://www.quailfarmng.com/

According to our naija brothers the health benefits or quail eggs are as below

1. They are a remedy against digestive tract disorders such as gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.

2. They can help cure anemia by increasing hemoglobin levels and removing toxins and heavy metals from the blood.

3. They help in the treatment of tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, diabetes and vegetative-vascular dystopia.

4. They have strong anticancer effects and may inhabit cancerous growth.

5. They help eliminate and remove stones from the liver, kidneys and gallbladder.

6. They may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen the heart muscles.

7. They are a powerful stimulant of sexual potency. They nourish the prostate gland with useful substances; phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore sexual potency in men.@impunity note this

8. They promote good memory, enhance brain activity and regulate the nervous system.

9. They strengthen the immune system, slow down the aging of organs and increase the life span.run baby run

10. They improve skin color and strengthen the hair, making shiny and voluminous. That’s why quail eggs are used for facial and hair care masks.oi oi oi oi they almost said thats why quaills have soft and smooth feathers

11. The egg doesn’t have bad cholesterol.

12. There is no number of quail eggs consumed that have side effects.(promoting business nayo)

13 If kids eat at least 2 quail eggs daily, they grow better and are less likely to suffer from infectious diseases.what if they take one?

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Raugah
#46 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 12:06:08 PM

I would have thought there was some cash to be made in the Quail business. It however seems to be for the select supreme conmen who start early, make money and dissappear. I watched one on TV about rabbit Piss being very lucrative. What the heck is going on?
Pierce
#47 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 4:04:11 PM

madollar wrote:
King G wrote:
Not heard of these stories, must be keeping wrong companysmile

You Just need to open your ears kidogo yesterday i was in bank a lady received a call all i could hear was "quari" "quari"

Still cannot stop laughing....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
kysse
#48 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2013 8:52:59 AM

Swenani wrote:

Seems our naija brothers are the source of this quails and moringa concoctions

Aha! I have a big shipment of those eggs from nigeria,left me wondering.
Last week,I brought 250kg of the eggs from Nicosia. There's a big farmer doing serious quails biz over there. Next week I am shipping in more orders again,left me thinking if guys have opted to eat quails instead of chicken over christmas.
Anyway,The importers tell me there is a shortage of quails eggs in the market. yet I see people advertising them?

either way,seize the opportunity when it presents itself,tomorrow we could be selling cat's fur and who doesn't love biz?
Lolest!
#49 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:49:30 PM

I dont get it kysse. You imported before confirming market ama?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#50 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2013 4:31:06 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Aish brother, please read kysse's statement again.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kysse
#51 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2013 6:00:41 PM

Lolest! wrote:

I am not the importer.Mimi sina quails.
But going by the sudden rise in eggs imports,it seems as though the farmers are out of touch with market or they do not advertise well.
Quality breed could also be another reason for sourcing abroad.

Make money where you can, when you can. If the market becomes saturated,try other options,like miraa farmers are doing with Miraa Capuccino.

Lolest!
#52 Posted : Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:42:03 PM

kysse wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I am not the importer.Mimi sina quails.
But going by the sudden rise in eggs imports,it seems as though the farmers are out of touch with market or they do not advertise well.
Quality breed could also be another reason for sourcing abroad.

Make money where you can, when you can. If the market becomes saturated,try other options,like miraa farmers are doing with Miraa Capuccino.

I get your point. Jump into the pyramid, make money from the greater fool theory and jump before it collapses.
carygoh
#53 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 1:43:20 PM

I received below email(forward)
Sent: 04 March 2014 11:50
To: XXXXXXX
Subject: Quail Dog Food

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm a Quail farmer and I would wish to sell off my 200 birds as dog food. Please contact me on the contacts below for more information.
Regards,

XXXXX

Kumber Quail ilichoma watu hivo
Think Positive Test Negative
sorovi
#54 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:02:26 PM

Make way for bantam, the new bird in town

Quote:
As the appeal of quail farming wears off, owing to what economists would refer to as cobweb adjustments — a process where product prices pendulum depending on changes in supply — it is time to cash in on a breed of unexplored birds. Unlike other chicken breeds, these birds can double as pets and attract high prices. Mr Martin Njogu, an exotic species farmer at Blue Farm, sells a mature female bantam chicken of the silkie breed at Sh6,000, while a chick costs Sh1,000.

link
ngapat
#55 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 5:36:32 PM

Eggs now selling at 10bob. This is still expensive as i can get chicken eggs at 15 bob. 2bob for quail eggs on the way
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
jaggernaut
#56 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 6:49:44 PM

They are going for 120 bob per dozen at Naivas but Nakumatt is still selling them at 540 bob.
Lolest!
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:04:26 PM

Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Ditto!
A quail egg selling for over 70 bob a piece is the craziest craze in town currently.
Na hata haisimamishi as alleged by the ontraprenuaz

Uko na chida ya kusimama?
@chepkel did you jumpstart ama kuliendaja?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Lolest!
#58 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:18:14 PM

But seriously, now that the dust settled over the scam 3 yrs ago, shouldn't we relook this quail maneno afresh?

This should be one of the cures of our perennial drought-famine problem. I hear now we have 1.3M Kenyans in the North East and Coast facing starvation.

For food security, shouldn't these fast reproducing birds be part solution?
EngineerLMG
#59 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 6:00:03 PM

Lolest! wrote:
But seriously, now that the dust settled over the scam 3 yrs ago, shouldn't we relook this quail maneno afresh?

This should be one of the cures of our perennial drought-famine problem. I hear now we have 1.3M Kenyans in the North East and Coast facing starvation.

That's actually a really great idea.
Much Know
#60 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 6:52:24 PM

EngineerLMG wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

That's actually a really great idea.

This is one of my big problems with jubilee, how they let down the fabulous opportunity for growth and development presented by the quail phenomenon i will never understand!
A New Kenya