Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
This 'man' Muthama...
mkeiy
#21 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:44:43 AM

2012 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:
I wonder why he is so bitter with Uhuruto. Who remembers his verbal diarrhoea at Nyayo stadium during campaigns? Now even his fellow politicians from Ukambani has warned Kalonzo to delink himself from him or else they will de-link themselves from Karonjo...

Which leaders? It's Kalonzo who needs Muthama, not the other way.

Who was to oppose Muthama for the senatorial seat? The guy was to make it back with ease. He just got tired of funding & propping Kalonzo, who doesn't want to listen to him anymore. He,Kalonzo has ditched Kiala who's been taming governor Mutua all along, for a new bloke, one Wavinya Nderitu.
Now Kalonzo's Wiper has lost its chairman & now, the money/voice guy. What reception will he have next time he visits Machakos mjini? Only time will tell.

Muthama's PA was vying for a seat during Wiper nominations, he didn't get any support from his boss. Only told if he fails, his job will still be there. He did not campaign for Kiala as well, his point man.

In short Muthama got tired & he has more love for Rao than for Kalonzo. He's always been 'Rao for president '.

The winner on this is Alfred Mutua. Which is a very veeeeeeeery good thing.
Kalonzo is a spent force.

Not love, well earned respect.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

All those words go to, which is what I was trying to say.
mkeiy
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 11:11:54 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:
I wonder why he is so bitter with Uhuruto. Who remembers his verbal diarrhoea at Nyayo stadium during campaigns? Now even his fellow politicians from Ukambani has warned Kalonzo to delink himself from him or else they will de-link themselves from Karonjo...

Who was to oppose Muthama for the senatorial seat? The guy was to make it back with ease. He just got tired of funding & propping Kalonzo, who doesn't want to listen to him anymore. He,Kalonzo has ditched Kiala who's been taming governor Mutua all along, for a new bloke, one Wavinya Nderitu.
Now Kalonzo's Wiper has lost its chairman & now, the money/voice guy. What reception will he have next time he visits Machakos mjini? Only time will tell.

Muthama's PA was vying for a seat during Wiper nominations, he didn't get any support from his boss. Only told if he fails, his job will still be there. He did not campaign for Kiala as well, his point man.

In short Muthama got tired & he has more love for Rao than for Kalonzo. He's always been 'Rao for president '.

Kalonzo is a spent force

It's not usually a very good thing to analyse politics of a place you haven't been to.

But rather than argue about it, I can tell you for free, wavinya will be the next governor of Machakos county. Uhuru will get his 10% from the kiuks living in the county.

Kalonzo is king in Machakos. Chap chap will win seats in central but none in ukambani.

We can bet 20K on any of the above predictions.

The part I've highlighted in blue, how is that possible? Stop assuming.
Mutua is my governor just as Muthama is my senator. I appreciate Mutua's efforts, no love for Muthama.

Just because I am not a singer Wiper/Nasa hype songs, doesn't mean I'm from Kapenguria.

I just don't appreciate Kalonzo's leadership. What does he stand for? He's a opportunist. Ngilu did wonders at water ministry & lands than all the years Kalonzo was in govt.
What did Kalonzo do? He had to run away from his Tseikuru, a place he did absolutely nothing to develop and came to Machakos.

What is making Kalonzo relevant for now is Rao. He's never fought for anyone. A coward who only waits for others to do the dirty work.
Take Rao & Muthama out of the equation and you have nothing. He's even facing rebellion in his own backyard, Kitui.
But fighting Mutua was juicier because he had Kiala & Muthama doing the dirty work for him.

Most of the Machakos political leaders allied to Wiper were there because of Muthama, not because
of Kalonzo.

My favorite presidential candidate was PK in 2013,this year,on one side is a broken sewer stench, on the other, a rotting~dog's stench.
Just holding 'mapua' as the ad used to go.
Coolio
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 11:29:56 AM

Kikulacho ki nguoni mwako!
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
Fullykenyan
#24 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 11:33:19 AM

mkeiy wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Kalonzo is a spent force

It's not usually a very good thing to analyse politics of a place you haven't been to.

But rather than argue about it, I can tell you for free, wavinya will be the next governor of Machakos county. Uhuru will get his 10% from the kiuks living in the county.

Kalonzo is king in Machakos. Chap chap will win seats in central but none in ukambani.

Mutua is my governor just as Muthama is my senator. I appreciate Mutua's efforts, no love for Muthama.

Just because I am not a singer Wiper/Nasa hype songs, doesn't mean I'm from Kapenguria.

I just don't appreciate Kalonzo's leadership. What does he stand for? He's a opportunist. Ngilu did wonders at water ministry & lands than all the years Kalonzo was in govt.
What did Kalonzo do? He had to run away from his Tseikuru, a place he did absolutely nothing to develop and came to Machakos.

What is making Kalonzo relevant for now is Rao. He's never fought for anyone. A coward who only waits for others to do the dirty work.
Take Rao & Muthama out of the equation and you have nothing. He's even facing rebellion in his own backyard, Kitui.
But fighting Mutua was juicier because he had Kiala & Muthama doing the dirty work for him.

Most of the Machakos political leaders allied to Wiper were there because of Muthama, not because
of Kalonzo.

My favorite presidential candidate was PK in 2013,this year,on one side is a broken sewer stench, on the other, a rotting~dog's stench.

Alot of wishful thinking here. First of all, Kaos are in NASA not because they love Odinga but because of Kalonzo. Secondly, the notion that Muthama finances Wiper,is exagerrated. So wealthy, he is not. Thirdly, Muthama got too ambitous thinking he can dethrone Kalonzo. He is nobody in Ukambani. Muthama was fronting Kiala, so that he can loot the coffers of Machakos dry. Kiala as the governor of Masaku and Musila looting in Kitui would have helped them to topple Kalonzo. Lastly, Mutua will be reelected
sitaki.kujulikana
#25 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 12:10:31 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Kalonzo is a spent force

si you just give that 20k to charity if your predictions are proved wrong, that sobers up people and reduces wild allegations. smile

some time back I thought the italian serie A was boring, till siku moja I place a ka big bet on several of the teams, that day I really got fascinated by serie A football, it got interesting all over sudden.
mkeiy
#26 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 5:46:13 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
mkeiy wrote:

of Kalonzo.

Alot of wishful thinking here. First of all, Kaos are in NASA not because they love Odinga but because of Kalonzo. Secondly, the notion that Muthama finances Wiper,is exagerrated. So wealthy, he is not. Thirdly, Muthama got too ambitous thinking he can dethrone Kalonzo. He is nobody in Ukambani. Muthama was fronting Kiala, so that he can loot the coffers of Machakos dry. Kiala as the governor of Masaku and Musila looting in Kitui would have helped them to topple Kalonzo. Lastly, Mutua will be reelected

Of the two, Kalonzo & Rao, who needs the other the most to be & remain relevant?

Muthama funds Wiper, exaggerated or otherwise. All the guys who have been fighting Mutua have been doing so not because they love Kalonzo, but coz of their lord, Muthama.
Kalonzo has nothing to offer them. As I said, wait for him to go to Machakos mjini & see the kind of reception he'll get.
He's been basking under Muthama's spotlight.in Macha.

If Muthama had any intentions of 'dethroning' Kalonzo, all he needed to do is stay out of their(kalonzo) wrangles with Mutua. Wamalizane.
Why waste time and resources propping somebody you are working to topple? Where is the logic?

If Kalonzo was his own man, he would have been spending more time politicking about Kitui. But he was finding a better opportunity fighting Mutua. He had dogs to bark for him.

Now that Muthama is out (good riddance), watch your guy,Kalonzo.

Above all, what matters is Mutua & how he manoeuvres from here.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 6:59:06 PM

mkeiy wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
mkeiy wrote:

of Kalonzo.

Of the two, Kalonzo & Rao, who needs the other the most to be & remain relevant?

Muthama funds Wiper, exaggerated or otherwise. All the guys who have been fighting Mutua have been doing so not because they love Kalonzo, but coz of their lord, Muthama.
Kalonzo has nothing to offer them. As I said, wait for him to go to Machakos mjini & see the kind of reception he'll get.
He's been basking under Muthama's spotlight.in Macha.

If Muthama had any intentions of 'dethroning' Kalonzo, all he needed to do is stay out of their(kalonzo) wrangles with Mutua. Wamalizane.
Why waste time and resources propping somebody you are working to topple? Where is the logic?

If Kalonzo was his own man, he would have been spending more time politicking about Kitui. But he was finding a better opportunity fighting Mutua. He had dogs to bark for him.

Now that Muthama is out (good riddance), watch your guy,Kalonzo.

Above all, what matters is Mutua & how he manoeuvres from here.

They need each other. Baba can't pull it off without minimum 1m kao votes while melon solo can't get even 1 vote outside kao land.

But in my books, Muthama is a crook, ranked 2nd in kao land so maybe melon can sleep better without him.

BBI will solve it
:)
harrydre
#28 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 8:33:24 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Kalonzo is a spent force

I will take you up on this. Mutua will be re-elected. Ready to lose 20k? I will donate half of it to the Wazua fund.
i.am.back!!!!
limanika
#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 8:41:52 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Kalonzo is a spent force

of Kalonzo.

It all makes sense now...before devolution, muthama was lifeline for kalooser. Devolution brings new kids in the block in the name of governors..wonder why makueni & kitui governors had to be 'waved on' no matter what? coz they're the financiers. Alfie is enemy No. 1 coz he doesnt play ball. With new financiers, kalloser is happy to let muthama go--it appears his millions came with lots of strings attached hence 'no love lost'. And muthama knows he cant even be nominated by wiper...his hope now is in ODM...
Fullykenyan
#30 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 9:23:06 PM

limanika wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Kalonzo is a spent force

of Kalonzo.

It all makes sense now...before devolution, muthama was lifeline for kalooser. Devolution brings new kids in the block in the name of governors..wonder why makueni & kitui governors had to be 'waved on' no matter what? coz they're the financiers. Alfie is enemy No. 1 coz he doesnt play ball. With new financiers, kalloser is happy to let muthama go--it appears his millions came with lots of strings attached hence 'no love lost'. And muthama knows he cant even be nominated by wiper...his hope now is in ODM...

Kalonzo has been patient with Muthama, waiting for the right time to throw him under the bus. Wavinya Ndeti was chosen just to irritate Muthama. The excitement Muthama generates in Luo Nyanza is not the same in Ukamnbani.
Euge
#31 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:12:48 AM

Alfie will be the Governor in Machakos on 9 August.
Lord, thank you!
murchr
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:02:28 AM

This is war

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#33 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:44:29 AM

murchr wrote:
This is war

Looks like he had invested heavily in Kiala that now has gone down the drain coz of Melon & Wavinya!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#34 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:51:34 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
This is war

Looks like he had invested heavily in Kiala that now has gone down the drain coz of Melon & Wavinya!!!

He has a point tho. Melon was dishing out party papers yet loyal members who have been contributing towards the party both financially and by trying to sabotage the "perceived enemies" eg Kiala vs Mutua go forced to eat humble ugali. David Masika invested heavily only for Melon to give the Makueni certificate to Kibwana. Iko shida
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
#35 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:05:30 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
This is war

Alas!? I thought this man hated Govnr. Chap chap?d'oh!

BBI will solve it
:)
mkeiy
#36 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:13:08 PM

2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
This is war

He doesn't like the governor but he hates Wavinya, her father's history and the way she was brought in by the good-for-nothing, water melon.
Shak
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:28:36 PM

mkeiy wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
This is war

He doesn't like the governor but he hates Wavinya, her father's history and the way she was brought in by the good-for-nothing, water melon.

He is also a chauvinist. How many women has he shown utter contempt for from his ex-wife to Waiguru and now Wavinya
Fyatu
#38 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:43:18 PM

limanika wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Kalonzo is a spent force

of Kalonzo.

The truth of the matter is that babu and Kalonzo have been receiving/demanding stipends veiled as party funds from county coffers.Alfie, Mvurya refused to pay, Dado in Tana River and Timamy in Lamu walikataa and we all know what they were branded to be. How can a leader of babu's stature demand per diem from Homa bay county development funds when travelling to Israel?? Hi ni Laaana...if you doubt what i am talking about ask yourself Khalwale's beef with Oparanya?? Ni hii mambo ya kutoa pesa ya watu wa Kakamega from the County's coffers to go buy soda na mandazi for the numerous workshops, seminars and retreat that the 5 pot bellied men held to decide that babu was the pall bearer...
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Impunity
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:20:54 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
This is war

He has a point tho. Melon was dishing out party papers yet loyal members who have been contributing towards the party both financially and by trying to sabotage the "perceived enemies" eg Kiala vs Mutua go forced to eat humble ugali. David Masika invested heavily only for Melon to give the Makueni certificate to Kibwana. Iko shida

Is this @David Masika the owner of the famous valuer and real estate monolith called Lloyd Makina?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mkeiy
#40 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 3:42:54 PM

Impunity wrote:
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
This is war

Is this @David Masika the owner of the famous valuer and real estate monolith called Lloyd Makina?

Yes he is the one of Lloyd Masika!