wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
This 'man' Muthama...
washiku
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2013 9:02:06 PM

I wonder why he is so bitter with Uhuruto. Who remembers his verbal diarrhoea at Nyayo stadium during campaigns? Now even his fellow politicians from Ukambani has warned Kalonzo to delink himself from him or else they will de-link themselves from Karonjo...
harrydre
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:02:32 PM

washiku wrote:
I wonder why he is so bitter with Uhuruto. Who remembers his verbal diarrhoea at Nyayo stadium during campaigns? Now even his fellow politicians from Ukambani has warned Kalonzo to delink himself from him or else they will de-link themselves from Karonjo...

He is now even using GK vehicles to block roads. Are these the guys the Transport PS was talking about?

https://www.facebook.com...o.php?v=961039977249234
i.am.back!!!!
UpcomingPaperChaser
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 11:59:06 PM

the guy has a very ''landable'' wife!!!
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Swenani
#4 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 9:16:33 AM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:

You remind me of this post by @Mpobiz

mpobiz wrote:
Swenani wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Where is @ Mawinder to tell us where the wife comes from and if she is involved ????

and how many times he ate the wife

Thanks a lot guys for diverting this negative energy emenating from this lady. Yes someone has disapeared , let the police do their job and stop pointing fingers.

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Wainadi
#5 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 9:37:46 AM

washiku wrote:
He believes in the african elders ascendancy tree. It irks him that watoto (Uhuruto) Born when he was already landing have surpassed him and his agegroup and are now the senior most elders. My two cents.
Its all good.
washiku
#6 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 9:47:04 AM

harrydre wrote:
washiku wrote:

He is now even using GK vehicles to block roads. Are these the guys the Transport PS was talking about?

This surprised me. You mean senators are driven in GK cars? I thought they are given grants to buy vehicles...
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 12:49:14 PM

Swenani wrote:

mpobiz wrote:
Swenani wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Where is @ Mawinder to tell us where the wife comes from and if she is involved ????

Thanks a lot guys for diverting this negative energy emenating from this lady. Yes someone has disapeared , let the police do their job and stop pointing fingers.

You want Muthama's wife. I see you will head to Makueni instead of Mwanza. d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#8 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 12:57:29 PM

washiku wrote:
harrydre wrote:
washiku wrote:

This surprised me. You mean senators are driven in GK cars? I thought they are given grants to buy vehicles...

Hii ni Kenya...we do what we want,the comments on that issue we surely have ignorant people in our midst.
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#9 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 2:09:48 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:

mpobiz wrote:
Swenani wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

You want Muthama's wife. I see you will head to Makueni instead of Mwanza. d'oh!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Impunity
#10 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 2:17:31 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:

mpobiz wrote:
Swenani wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Na leo ni kama uliamka na nyege mob sana.
Morning nglory failed?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Euge
#11 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 7:24:08 PM

washiku wrote:

Not possible for Kalooser to ditch Muthama. Muthama funds his campaigns
Lord, thank you!
Poilaq
#12 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 8:31:10 PM

Why is man in quotes?
Coolbull
#13 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 9:24:47 PM

Now 'this man' has decided to more or less ditch wiper...but still supporting Baba. Maybe Jubilee has offered him what Ka-melon refused...you know times are hard.

The guy is not even defending his senatorial seat....maybe too broke to fund a campaign
murchr
#14 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 10:31:40 PM

Coolbull wrote:
Now 'this man' has decided to more or less ditch wiper...but still supporting Baba. Maybe Jubilee has offered him what Ka-melon refused...you know times are hard.

The guy is not even defending his senatorial seat....maybe too broke to fund a campaign

Muthama has made so much money supporting one R.A.O. His ugali must have been very big.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#15 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 5:39:52 AM

murchr wrote:
Coolbull wrote:

Muthama has made so much money supporting one R.A.O. His ugali must have been very big.

He did not want to say it in black and white that the signs are baeeed.

How does one support babu and not his running mate.He has said he will not campaign for wiper. Atsi!!

There is a very telling statement about "betrayal of the community"

Meanwhile wapi mafans wa Ndeti?Premarking was done at Gracia Hotels around yaya.Sad Sad Sad
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mkeiy
#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 6:59:39 AM

washiku wrote:

Which leaders? It's Kalonzo who needs Muthama, not the other way.

Who was to oppose Muthama for the senatorial seat? The guy was to make it back with ease. He just got tired of funding & propping Kalonzo, who doesn't want to listen to him anymore. He,Kalonzo has ditched Kiala who's been taming governor Mutua all along, for a new bloke, one Wavinya Nderitu.
Now Kalonzo's Wiper has lost its chairman & now, the money/voice guy. What reception will he have next time he visits Machakos mjini? Only time will tell.

Muthama's PA was vying for a seat during Wiper nominations, he didn't get any support from his boss. Only told if he fails, his job will still be there. He did not campaign for Kiala as well, his point man.

In short Muthama got tired & he has more love for Rao than for Kalonzo. He's always been 'Rao for president '.

The winner on this is Alfred Mutua. Which is a very veeeeeeeery good thing.
Kalonzo is a spent force.
mkeiy
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 7:13:04 AM

Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Coolbull wrote:

He did not want to say it in black and white that the signs are baeeed.

How does one support babu and not his running mate.He has said he will not campaign for wiper. Atsi!!

There is a very telling statement about "betrayal of the community"

Meanwhile wapi mafans wa Ndeti?Premarking was done at Gracia Hotels around yaya.Sad Sad Sad

On Muthama's part, things are not any bad. On Kalonzo's part, they don't look good.
Things started heading south during a tour Cord was doing in Voi/Coast. Kalonzo was not happy with Muthama's love for Rao.

Muthama welcomed Kalonzo to Machakos, the guy has been spending more time there than his home county of Kitui, a place he didn't bother help 'bring development ',all the years he was in Moi's govt or as Kibaki's vice.
He's been meddling in Machakos politics more than Kitui's, his home turf.
Bure kabisa.
FRM2011
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 7:35:41 AM

mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Who was to oppose Muthama for the senatorial seat? The guy was to make it back with ease. He just got tired of funding & propping Kalonzo, who doesn't want to listen to him anymore. He,Kalonzo has ditched Kiala who's been taming governor Mutua all along, for a new bloke, one Wavinya Nderitu.
Now Kalonzo's Wiper has lost its chairman & now, the money/voice guy. What reception will he have next time he visits Machakos mjini? Only time will tell.

Muthama's PA was vying for a seat during Wiper nominations, he didn't get any support from his boss. Only told if he fails, his job will still be there. He did not campaign for Kiala as well, his point man.

In short Muthama got tired & he has more love for Rao than for Kalonzo. He's always been 'Rao for president '.

Kalonzo is a spent force

It's not usually a very good thing to analyse politics of a place you haven't been to.

But rather than argue about it, I can tell you for free, wavinya will be the next governor of Machakos county. Uhuru will get his 10% from the kiuks living in the county.

Kalonzo is king in Machakos. Chap chap will win seats in central but none in ukambani.

We can bet 20K on any of the above predictions.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 9:08:37 AM

mkeiy wrote:
washiku wrote:

Kalonzo is a spent force.

Not love, well earned respect.

BBI will solve it
:)
Much Know
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2017 10:28:43 AM

The Kambas just told this fellow, "kwenda huko na hiyo mdomo chafu na ujinga utoto ya kuongea juu ya mavi kila saa", this guy had become extremely foul mouthed not knowing all downfalls enter earth through the mouth and matter eating fish, you can't buy everybody and just yell garbage at Uhunye when all kambas can see the work going on, in 'public service' you should be like a patient awaiting surgery, 'nil by mouth' until you solve the problems you promised, watu bwana never learn!
A New Kenya