wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

venture capital/ investor hotels
karira
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 09, 2013 1:48:04 PM

i wish to realize the dream of what is commonly known as the "western circuit". we have incorporated a company TULIA LODGE LTD as our preferred vehicle. we have embarked on our first project in Eldoret. we have christened this project' SIDAI GARDENS CLUB. we are looking for capital to realize our vision.

we are doing the finishing to Sidai Gardens and we need funds to complete. the project is 70 % complete.

any partners out there

regards

karira

popat
#2 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 9:51:11 AM

@karira.Talk to me at topgradeoptions@gmail.com
Pesa Nane
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:11:14 PM

karira wrote:
i wish to realize the dream of what is commonly known as the "western circuit". we have incorporated a company TULIA LODGE LTD as our preferred vehicle. we have embarked on our first project in Eldoret. we have christened this project' SIDAI GARDENS CLUB. we are looking for capital to realize our vision.

we are doing the finishing to Sidai Gardens and we need funds to complete. the project is 70 % complete.

any partners out there

regards

karira

@karira, kindly post details to: wazua@googlegroups.com
GoodLuck
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Rollout
#4 Posted : Monday, December 02, 2013 10:47:12 PM

karira wrote:

any partners out there

regards

karira

I am interested in learning more, would you want to set an appointment? in ELD or Nai. Let me know what's up.
mazuri
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:51:57 AM

hello

i stumbled on this thread and am a little curious to know how the venture turned out?
@ karira did you get the funding?
The greatest wealth is health.