Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<56789>»
Urithi Housing Sacco
Iganamagana
#121 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 5:33:05 PM

Bigchick wrote:
From property to fish!!!!

Brief info.......
The BOM of UHCL is made up of men who profess "Jesus as personal savior".That is not not a problem but I develop doubts when that is an opening statement or introduction in a business deal.

The BOM/BOD members have each developed their own mini Urithis hence the many "buroti maguta maguta" on Inòoro Radio and TV.

The BOM/BOD members were the main guys running the famous Deci,Clip etc but strangely guys seem to trust them and their offices are a beehive of activity from 7.30am to 6.00pm. Board meetings are no longer held in their offices but rather in some hotels in the city.

One of the BOM/BOD has declared his intention to wrestle with Kabufallo in 2017.He has already bought a Helicoptor for the purpose.He is a "Senior pastor" and his outfit is giving UHCL a run for their money.

To me all the above are fishy and tears will flow in many households especially akina Kiash.No fish business can yield such returns.So all they are doing now is get cash from me today to pay@ PesaNane. When new members stop trickling in...something will hit the fan.

Ni hayo tu

Hawa ni moto ya kuotea mbali. Buy plots from individuals mumalizane within two months. These get rich scheme led by "born again businessmen" will never bear fruits and are fraught with high risks. Saa hii wamejaa kwa siasa Kiambu (either offering their candidature or supporting some dubious characters).
T10
#122 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 7:35:46 AM

Am the guinea pig. Kama mbaya mbaya. I'll update you guys later. I've bought two plots from Urithi.
Chaka
#123 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 11:55:15 AM

Location?

T10 wrote:
Am the guinea pig. Kama mbaya mbaya. I'll update you guys later. I've bought two plots from Urithi.

T10
#124 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:28:21 AM

Nakuru. Actually I went and saw what I was buying. Personally I wouldn't buy their projects.
premio
#125 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 12:22:24 PM

has anyone bought panorama gardens thika next to Bahati ridge was there sato during the well attended open day hoping those are genuine members and not paid up proxies to herd us to the paddocks for slaughter
Gatheuzi
#126 Posted : Wednesday, May 03, 2017 8:16:35 AM

premio wrote:
has anyone bought panorama gardens thika next to Bahati ridge was there sato during the well attended open day hoping those are genuine members and not paid up proxies to herd us to the paddocks for slaughter

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I admire your caution.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
simonkabz
#127 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 2:46:48 PM

premio wrote:

Im a member.Hope all is well because I havent been slaughtered yet.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
lekamu
#128 Posted : Monday, October 02, 2017 1:26:03 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
bulk sms
Quote:
Dear Member, you can now start saving from URITHI PREMIER SACCO, where as a member you can borrow up to 4 times your savings at 12% interest Per annum.
Register today with only 2000/- and start saving. Come and let's create wealth together. For more info visit any of our branches or call 0720548551/0725375608

Is the sacco actually registered with SASRA? Can't seem to find it here

Only Fools Have No Plan B
Bigchick
#129 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 4:46:37 PM

lekamu wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
bulk sms
Quote:
Dear Member, you can now start saving from URITHI PREMIER SACCO, where as a member you can borrow up to 4 times your savings at 12% interest Per annum.
Register today with only 2000/- and start saving. Come and let's create wealth together. For more info visit any of our branches or call 0720548551/0725375608

Is the sacco actually registered with SASRA? Can't seem to find it here

Uriithi Housing Cooperative is registered.

Uriithi Premier Sacco not sure as it is relatively new.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Muthawamunene
#130 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 2:42:08 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
OWN A ROOM UPDATE:
Dear Member, we are pleased to inform you that the Own a Room construction is finally over, we will be doing the official handover and signing of the legal ownership documents on the 09/01/2016.Election of officials to run a management company will also take place on that day. For more info call 0727704576. Regards

Quote:
The handover ceremony will be held at the Own a Room grounds from 9am. Regards

Some follow up questions:
1. What are the rents like? i.e what is the range?
2. Do the units find easy tenants or do they remain unoccupied for long periods of time?

Comments
From the date this topic was started, I deduce that the project took about 3 years to complete; that's a mighty long time to tie up money. I hope the rent/returns justify the wait.

I see they are still advertising for own-a-room project on their website, but the price is now at 850K. I am intrigued and will be paying them a visit to ask these and more questions.
Pesa Nane
#131 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 4:37:30 PM

Muthawamunene wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
OWN A ROOM UPDATE:
Dear Member, we are pleased to inform you that the Own a Room construction is finally over, we will be doing the official handover and signing of the legal ownership documents on the 09/01/2016.Election of officials to run a management company will also take place on that day. For more info call 0727704576. Regards

Quote:
The handover ceremony will be held at the Own a Room grounds from 9am. Regards

Some follow up questions:
1. What are the rents like? i.e what is the range? Ground floor rents are Ksh. 5,000.00 per month.
Upper floors, the rents are Ksh. 6,000.00 per month
Deductions are Ksh. 1,000.00 service fee + 16% VAT

2. Do the units find easy tenants or do they remain unoccupied for long periods of time? Uptake was slow but now almost fully let. If no new hostels spring up soon, the property will be a hot cake.

Comments
From the date this topic was started, I deduce that the project took about 3 years to complete; that's a mighty long time to tie up money. I hope the rent/returns justify the wait. Majority of
the investors were paying in piece-meal over the construction phase and beyond

I see they are still advertising for own-a-room project on their website, but the price is now at 850K. There is another development adjacent to the original one. I am not sure if the construction has been restarted as it had been stopped by the county govt. (after someone tried to run against someone in the gubernatorial race. Take these comments with a pinch of salt)I am intrigued and will be paying them a visit to ask these and more questions. Please report here

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
simonkabz
#132 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 2:22:07 PM

These fellas never issue title deeds. I'm smelling games with this thing. We are about to be guillotined
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Ngogoyo
#133 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:46:25 PM

simonkabz wrote:
These fellas never issue title deeds. I'm smelling games with this thing. We are about to be guillotined

Better prepare your behind for a pamper

I know some lady there who got no shit education, within 2yrs she has got a vitz, and now she has an X3

Shity corporate management.
Bigchick
#134 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2018 5:01:54 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

I know some lady there who got no shit education, within 2yrs she has got a vitz, and now she has an X3

Yes the corporate management is wanting but better than when they started.

On the the vitz to X3 I see a problem too but time will tell.

Headoffice has moved from Thika to Muthaiga North.No matatus go there so you small depositor ujisort with your small problems.

Lakini there afew positive develpoments
1.Nyumba mia looks real hapo Juja
2.There is a complete project in Malindu that wil be handed over soon
3.Some nice houses 🏡 done at Kamulu also ready.

All the above are based on hearsay but a reliable source.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
simonkabz
#135 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 11:33:56 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Ngogoyo wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Yes the corporate management is wanting but better than when they started.

On the the vitz to X3 I see a problem too but time will tell.

Headoffice has moved from Thika to Muthaiga North.No matatus go there so you small depositor ujisort with your small problems.

Lakini there afew positive develpoments
1.Nyumba mia looks real hapo Juja
2.There is a complete project in Malindu that wil be handed over soon
3.Some nice houses 🏡 done at Kamulu also ready.

All the above are based on hearsay but a reliable source.

Why would they move there? Sounds like a serious red flag.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#136 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 11:39:24 AM

Ngogoyo wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Brick wall
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Pesa Nane
#137 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:39:06 PM

Urithians you have a weekend date.

Quote:
Dear Urithi Housing shareholder, you are hereby reminded of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday 28th July 2018 starting from 10.00 a.m, at the Urithi Hill Top Resort ground, located in Nakuru Lanet area after Anestar Boys High School. Transport will be provided from our Nakuru office to the venue. For any inquiries, kindly contact 0714489446 / 0721342210 / 0718590598. Regards, UHCL
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
simonkabz
#138 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 3:45:54 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:

Quote:
Dear Urithi Housing shareholder, you are hereby reminded of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday 28th July 2018 starting from 10.00 a.m, at the Urithi Hill Top Resort ground, located in Nakuru Lanet area after Anestar Boys High School. Transport will be provided from our Nakuru office to the venue. For any inquiries, kindly contact 0714489446 / 0721342210 / 0718590598. Regards, UHCL

They did issue over 300 deeds for Sauti farm along Gatanga rd, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kabati, Joska, Thika Tora across the Ngoingwa valley, Naivasha, Malindi....

I hear there's another batch that has arrived at their Thika offices today.

If they continue this way, they may just bring all their old customers who have kept off, back to the fold. Their payment plans are extremely flexible, unawapalekea ile kakitu uko nayo mos mos.

Meanwhile I saw their Juja Farm Rd housing scheme recently and appeared to have been greatly expanded. They seem to be swimming in money of late. These Juja Farm rd housing projects will be gems in 2-3 years time, now that the Juja - Juja Farm - Garissa rd paving project is about to kick off. The houses are less than 200m from the said rd.

https://urithihousing.co.../juja-plains-view-hand/

http://www.thikatowntoda...-construction-firm.html

http://www.thikatowntoda...-hits-kes-4-billion.html
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Swenani
#139 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 4:33:30 PM

simonkabz wrote:
[quote=Pesa Nane]Urithians you have a weekend date.

Quote:

They did issue over 300 deeds for Sauti farm along Gatanga rd, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kabati, Joska, Thika Tora across the Ngoingwa valley, Naivasha, Malindi....

If they continue this way, they may just bring all their old customers who have kept off, back to the fold. Their payment plans are extremely flexible, unawapalekea ile kakitu uko nayo mos mos.

Meanwhile I saw their Juja Farm Rd housing scheme recently and appeared to have been greatly expanded. They seem to be swimming in money of late. These Juja Farm rd housing projects will be gems in 2-3 years time, now that the Juja - Juja Farm - Garissa rd paving project is about to kick off. The houses are less than 200m from the said rd.

http://www.thikatowntoda...hits-kes-4-billion.html[/quote]

Hizo nyumba hazina ladha
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hardwood
#140 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2018 7:20:39 PM

Swenani wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Quote:

http://www.thikatowntoda...hits-kes-4-billion.html

Hizo nyumba hazina ladha

Why? Because sio za gorofa? A 3bdr house with own compound and parking, and in a gated community at 3.6m is a deal.