wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<34567>»
Urithi Housing Sacco
Mukiri
#81 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2016 10:57:45 PM

Wondergirl wrote:
kenmac wrote:
Gakuyo have been promoting an investment club where they offer 2% interest per month.
The investors give cash to the guys and they build houses to sell.

Sounds a too good deal.

Anyone tried it here?

yes, I have. So far so good

How goes the 2%? They have quite a number of projects running concurrently, might be biting more than they can chew?

Proverbs 19:21
Pesa Nane
#82 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 11:06:29 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
The budding UNAITAS / URITHI Housing Coop friendship seems to have died prematurely. URITHI now have a courtship with RAFIKI DTM.
Urithi CEO quoted saying Urithi + Rafiki = URAFIKI

Pray Pray Pray
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
murchr
#83 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 11:11:52 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
The budding UNAITAS / URITHI Housing Coop friendship seems to have died prematurely. URITHI now have a courtship with RAFIKI DTM.

Pray Pray Pray

Wacha ikae hivyo
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#84 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2016 1:45:38 AM

murchr wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Pray Pray Pray

Wacha ikae hivyo

Laughing out loudly
Othelo
#85 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2016 11:17:06 AM

enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Pray Pray Pray

Wacha ikae hivyo

Laughing out loudly

Birds of a feather ...... i love wazua, with never ending memory specs smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Mtu Biz
#86 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 8:21:28 AM

So I had a look at nyumba mia phase 1 in juja the other day. In my observation that project is less than 50% done..I understand it was sold out about2 years ago?
So they tell me phase 2 is sold out as well and phase 3 is currently flying off the shelf.

So phase 1 sold out 2 years ago less than 50% done even the showhouse is incomplete.. no ceiling
Phase 2 sold out..
Phase 3 selling..

Will phase 1 be delivered?
With nothing going on at the site 2 years later?

Sola Scriptura

Sir invest
#87 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 11:04:09 AM

Dont touch anything by the name Urith!or else U regret alone.
Prime
#88 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:49:37 PM

Hi guys,
I would wish to hear your experience in regards to previous deals that urithi cooperative has offered. have they kept their word?
of particular interest is a fish farming project in maragua that they are offering. Below is a summary, if there are any insiders here kindly feel free to elaborate further on the issue.
Invest 250k in a fish pond (several ponds available). The contract runs for four years.
The first 6 months earns 50k, the next 6 months another 50k. Things get a little interesting over the remainder or the three years. You actually get to earn 37,500 monthly over the 3 years.
This totals to 1,450,000 over the duration of the 4 years.
Might seem normal until you prorate using a figure of about 3M. The initial 6 months nets one 600k, next 6 months another 600k. every month from the 13 th month (2nd year) till the end of the 4 years gets one 450,000. every month. total returns from 3 M would amount to 16,200,000.
Seems mind boggling. However, assuming they were able to double cash in a year, simple geometric progression should put the total amount in 4 years at 48,000,000.
Kind villagers, whats the catch here.
Prime
#89 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:50:42 PM

Sir invest wrote:
Dont touch anything by the name Urith!or else U regret alone.

Sir,
Kindly justify your sentiments.
Angelica _ann
#90 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:31:21 PM

Prime wrote:
Hi guys,
I would wish to hear your experience in regards to previous deals that urithi cooperative has offered. have they kept their word?
of particular interest is a fish farming project in maragua that they are offering. Below is a summary, if there are any insiders here kindly feel free to elaborate further on the issue.
Invest 250k in a fish pond (several ponds available). The contract runs for four years.
The first 6 months earns 50k, the next 6 months another 50k. Things get a little interesting over the remainder or the three years. You actually get to earn 37,500 monthly over the 3 years.
Might seem normal until you prorate using a figure of about 3M. The initial 6 months nets one 600k, next 6 months another 600k. every month from the 13 th month (2nd year) till the end of the 4 years gets one 450,000. every month. total returns from 3 M would amount to 16,200,000.
Seems mind boggling. However, assuming they were able to double cash in a year, simple geometric progression should put the total amount in 4 years at 48,000,000.

You have answered yourself, are those projections natural/kawaida. Anyway ask @washiku whose brother lost on pond business to clarify smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#91 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:58:25 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Prime wrote:
Hi guys,

You have answered yourself, are those projections natural/kawaida. Anyway ask @washiku whose brother lost on pond business to clarify smile

Fish business is very profitable
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Chaka
#92 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:24:24 PM

@Prime,
Have you been to the project site?
Is this a "new" project?
Why is the contract duration 4 years?
Why are earnings monthly as from the 13th month whereas fish would take about 6 months to mature?
Have they given a breakdown of costs and how many fish would be harvested?
To whom will they be selling the fish?
Angelica _ann
#93 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:25:19 PM

Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Prime wrote:
Hi guys,

Fish business is very profitable

Wacha jokes, been there. Start a thread on it smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Prime
#94 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:23:01 PM

Im actually told that they are no longer taking new investors. The project was sold out. No I did not go to the project site. one of their agents had spoken to me and I thought of seeking a second independent opinion from the honorable members of this forum.
Swenani
#95 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:28:06 PM

Prime wrote:
Im actually told that they are no longer taking new investors. The project was sold out. No I did not go to the project site. one of their agents had spoken to me and I thought of seeking a second independent opinion from the honorable members of this forum.

Surprising, I know quite a number of their properties that were 75% in 2012 which are still unsold in 2016
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Pesa Nane
#96 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 9:18:50 PM

Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Prime wrote:
Hi guys,

Fishy business is very profitable

Mmm?
Bigchick
#97 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 4:39:32 AM

From property to fish!!!!

Brief info.......
The BOM of UHCL is made up of men who profess "Jesus as personal savior".That is not not a problem but I develop doubts when that is an opening statement or introduction in a business deal.

The BOM/BOD members have each developed their own mini Urithis hence the many "buroti maguta maguta" on Inòoro Radio and TV.

The BOM/BOD members were the main guys running the famous Deci,Clip etc but strangely guys seem to trust them and their offices are a beehive of activity from 7.30am to 6.00pm. Board meetings are no longer held in their offices but rather in some hotels in the city.

One of the BOM/BOD has declared his intention to wrestle with Kabufallo in 2017.He has already bought a Helicoptor for the purpose.He is a "Senior pastor" and his outfit is giving UHCL a run for their money.

To me all the above are fishy and tears will flow in many households especially akina Kiash.No fish business can yield such returns.So all they are doing now is get cash from me today to pay@ PesaNane. When new members stop trickling in...something will hit the fan.

Ni hayo tu
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Pesa Nane
#98 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 12:54:33 AM

Bigchick wrote:
From property to fish!!!!

Brief info.......
The BOM of UHCL is made up of men who profess "Jesus as personal savior".That is not not a problem but I develop doubts when that is an opening statement or introduction in a business deal.

The BOM/BOD members have each developed their own mini Urithis hence the many "buroti maguta maguta" on Inòoro Radio and TV.

The BOM/BOD members were the main guys running the famous Deci,Clip etc but strangely guys seem to trust them and their offices are a beehive of activity from 7.30am to 6.00pm. Board meetings are no longer held in their offices but rather in some hotels in the city.

One of the BOM/BOD has declared his intention to wrestle with Kabufallo in 2017.He has already bought a Helicoptor for the purpose.He is a "Senior pastor" and his outfit is giving UHCL a run for their money.

To me all the above are fishy and tears will flow in many households especially akina Kiash.No fish business can yield such returns.So all they are doing now is get cash from me today to pay@ PesaNane. When new members stop trickling in...something will hit the fan.

Ni hayo tu

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Pesa Nane
#99 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:21:45 PM

Via bulk sms

URITHI_HCSL wrote:
Dear Shareholder, URITHI reminds you of the SGM next week on Wednesday 14/12/2016. Note the venue has changed from Coconut Grill to Tarji Gardens Opp blue post hotel from 9.00am. From Nrb board our courtesy van at Jomoko/ Trojan petrol station. Call:0714023740
Bigchick
#100 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 11:48:09 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Via bulk sms

URITHI_HCSL wrote:
Dear Shareholder, URITHI reminds you of the SGM next week on Wednesday 14/12/2016. Note the venue has changed from Coconut Grill to Tarji Gardens Opp blue post hotel from 9.00am. From Nrb board our courtesy van at Jomoko/ Trojan petrol station. Call:0714023740

Agenda?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.