wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages123>»
Urithi Housing Sacco
Hunderwear
#1 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2013 7:49:02 PM

@Wazuans, Anyone who have dealt with this sacco to tell us if they are genuine or some bunch of thugs.
Pedes
#2 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2013 7:56:11 PM

Hunderwear wrote:
@Wazuans, Anyone who have dealt with this sacco to tell us if they are genuine or some bunch of thugs.

First things first, are they a registered SACCO? Nope.
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
Hunderwear
#3 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2013 8:13:35 PM

Pedes wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:

First things first, are they a registered SACCO? Nope.

Sorry they are housing cooperative society not sacco sir.
Am
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 09, 2013 10:23:54 AM

@Hunder. This sacco was discussed here the other day and what everyone was saying is that Its a hot rod. Don't touch. run away boss.

Kwanza hiyo website yao they show a big gated community project they are to do in Thika. You tell me where in thika that land is? Cant see it anywhere.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Hunderwear
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 09, 2013 8:53:16 PM

Am wrote:
@Hunder. This sacco was discussed here the other day and what everyone was saying is that Its a hot rod. Don't touch. run away boss.

Kwanza hiyo website yao they show a big gated community project they are to do in Thika. You tell me where in thika that land is? Cant see it anywhere.

Thanks @Am on top of that I have learnt that the vicechairman is one PASTOnR gakuyo(note pastor in capitals to mean nairobian pastor).I have dealt with him elsewhere and he is a ficticious man.To confirm his ficticiousness he has a different name there.I have given up on them.
Bigchick
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:08:54 PM

Am wrote:

This is what I know:-

1.They have good/noble ideas of making housing affordable but how practicle the ideas are...............??

2.The Exec committee is said to be of guys who were running the pyramid schemes in Thika.DECI,CLIP etc

3.They are registered with the Min of Coop as a Housing Coop and the registration was last year in Aug....Not a long enough period to evaluate them.

4.The land they are selling belongs to individual members of the Exec in different areas.Syokimau,konza,Nanyuki,Munyu etc

5.Gakuyo is not an executive.He has his own outfit known as Gakuyo Real Investment and yes he is a "Pastor".In 4 years has moved from a Probox to a VX

6.All the Exec members are driving serious 4 by 4 machines upgraded from Proboxes,Navaras,Wingroads and AE100s with a period of 12 months

7.The big land for the gated community is along Mangu Road huko nyuma ya Bob Harris.Not sure when the construction begins but plots are sold out(heresay)

8.Currently have a project dabbed 'Own-a-room" that is on going at Juja.A room of 8 by 10 or therabout is going for 495,000.One recives a Room Ownership Certificate....based on some Act that they are quoting.

VerdictEh?ounds good,could be true could be false.

DUE DILIGENCE....DUE DILIGENCE and more DUE DILIGENCE.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Hunderwear
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:52:07 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Am wrote:

This is what I know:-

1.They have good/noble ideas of making housing affordable but how practicle the ideas are...............??

2.The Exec committee is said to be of guys who were running the pyramid schemes in Thika.DECI,CLIP etc

3.They are registered with the Min of Coop as a Housing Coop and the registration was last year in Aug....Not a long enough period to evaluate them.

4.The land they are selling belongs to individual members of the Exec in different areas.Syokimau,konza,Nanyuki,Munyu etc

5.Gakuyo is not an executive.He has his own outfit known as Gakuyo Real Investment and yes he is a "Pastor".In 4 years has moved from a Probox to a VX

6.All the Exec members are driving serious 4 by 4 machines upgraded from Proboxes,Navaras,Wingroads and AE100s with a period of 12 months

7.The big land for the gated community is along Mangu Road huko nyuma ya Bob Harris.Not sure when the construction begins but plots are sold out(heresay)

8.Currently have a project dabbed 'Own-a-room" that is on going at Juja.A room of 8 by 10 or therabout is going for 495,000.One recives a Room Ownership Certificate....based on some Act that they are quoting.

VerdictEh?ounds good,could be true could be false.

DUE DILIGENCE....DUE DILIGENCE and more DUE DILIGENCE.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad PYRAMID SCHEME OWNERS????GHAI FAFA..
Thanks@Bigchick.Gakuyo guy is the vice chairman of Urithi but he has a different name there.When I paid them a visit I saw a photo at the reception of the members.And when I was leaving I saw him come out of a room(office) in the building.I have since confirmed he is indeed a exec. commitee member.More reason to run!!!
I have also confirmed your point number 4.The 'own a room' land do not belong to the sacco but some individual.They say they are in the process of transfering to Urithi and therefore no need to do search as the fine is with the registrar.

Zenge
#8 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 2:15:08 PM

Any more info please Wazuans, i have seen their offices and actually one of the employees tried asking me to join. They are actually one year old outfit and they have sold so much land you wont believe it. When i compare them to older outfits (e.g Kamuthi et al)
i dont understand where their success is coming from
Bigchick
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 8:12:31 AM

This guys seem to be proving "doubting Thomases" like me wrong.They were on telly yesturday with Madam Ngilu though I did not get what it was about.

They have expanded their offices, they have bought like 6 new shape 14 seater matatulike vehicles, their offices are packed with prospective investors from 8 to 5 mon to sat, am told the own a roon project has taken off in Juja etc.

My remaining fear is that the Exec are driving very serious machines and the spouses are doing latest RAV 4s.Could this be members monies?

Otherwise at face value they seem to be doing very well.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
dunkang
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 8:39:20 AM

Where are they located? But if one or two of the executives are doubtful, better run before it blows off.

Con games nowadays are becoming very complicated, and only time will tell, ( hey, am not trying to judge anyone here)
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

yosie14
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 9:17:20 PM

Bigchick wrote:
This guys seem to be proving "doubting Thomases" like me wrong.They were on telly yesturday with Madam Ngilu though I did not get what it was about.

They have expanded their offices, they have bought like 6 new shape 14 seater matatulike vehicles, their offices are packed with prospective investors from 8 to 5 mon to sat, am told the own a roon project has taken off in Juja etc.

My remaining fear is that the Exec are driving very serious machines and the spouses are doing latest RAV 4s.Could this be members monies?

@Bigchick, Looks deceive.Weka ur mail hapa I share with u the purchase agreement for the own a room thing,Then tell me if you can agre to be in such an arrangement hata kaa wee ni mvivu aje.
KCB,NMG,PAFR
Bigchick
#12 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 10:06:22 PM

yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

@Bigchick, Looks deceive.Weka ur mail hapa I share with u the purchase agreement for the own a room thing,Then tell me if you can agre to be in such an arrangement hata kaa wee ni mvivu aje.

Woi.Iko shida??

wambumariru33@gmail.com

yosie14
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 10:21:01 PM

Bigchick wrote:
yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Woi.Iko shida??

wambumariru33@gmail.com

Nop just doent make sense to me.afadhali kujijengea.Check ur inbox
KCB,NMG,PAFR
a4architect.com
#14 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 10:03:10 AM

@yosie, please also email me the doc at info@a4architect.com
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one Man Sharpens Another.
jaw
#15 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 10:55:20 PM

Zenge wrote:
Any more info please Wazuans, i have seen their offices and actually one of the employees tried asking me to join. They are actually one year old outfit and they have sold so much land you wont believe it. When i compare them to older outfits (e.g Kamuthi et al)
i dont understand where their success is coming from

This cake looks delicious but too hot to even touch, would rather let it settle....to room temperature.
Pesa Nane
#16 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 9:54:43 AM

yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Woi.Iko shida??

wambumariru33@gmail.com

@Bigchick, @yosie14, kindly forward the dossier to wazua@googlegroups.com
Any latest info about them?
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Bigchick
#17 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 12:26:07 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Woi.Iko shida??

wambumariru33@gmail.com

Not heard about them lately.

Am told the Own-a-Room is sold out in Juja.

They have started a Phase 2 in Nakuru(KITI area).

At face value I insist they look okey and members seem happy.

The only thing that causes me to raise my eyebrows is the Significant change in the Directors and their families lifestyle within a short period. But that's just me, Maybe its a green eye.
Pesa Nane
#18 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 2:37:06 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
yosie14 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Woi.Iko shida??

wambumariru33@gmail.com

Not heard about them lately.

Am told the Own-a-Room is sold out in Juja.

They have started a Phase 2 in Nakuru(KITI area).

At face value I insist they look okey and members seem happy.

The only thing that causes me to raise my eyebrows is the Significant change in the Directors and their families lifestyle within a short period. But that's just me, Maybe its a green eye.

Thanks (but all the same send the document).
Visiting the project soon. Was told there are a few rooms in the 5th floor that remain.
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
willin2learn
#19 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 11:38:53 PM

Whatever sales pitch these Directors spin to potential buyers is up there with the very best. Their offices are always buzzing with would be future house owners while the newest V8 series always lands at the hands of these directors.

A colleague has decided to invest in one of their kilimambogo projects. I am Waiting to see how her transaction pans out.

I am surprised @Maichblack hasnt said anything about this sacco.

willin2learn
#20 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 11:40:44 PM

Whatever sales pitch these Directors spin to potential buyers is up there with the very best. Their offices are always buzzing with would be future house owners while the newest V8 series always lands at the hands of these directors.

A colleague has decided to invest in one of their kilimambogo projects. I am Waiting to see how her transaction pans out.

I am surprised @Maichblack hasnt said anything about this sacco.