wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

51 Pages«<3738394041>»
Sonko for Nairobi Governor
Rahatupu
#761 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:35:36 PM

maka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
So our resident half-wit Governor has put his photo on Kenyatta Avenue Roundabout welcoming Obama rather than fixing potholes.

All you cretins who voted for him must be so proud.

Heeeeh anachokesha....

The alternatives were just as BAD. Kidero Shame on you Shame on you
kaka2za
#762 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:15:34 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
maka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
So our resident half-wit Governor has put his photo on Kenyatta Avenue Roundabout welcoming Obama rather than fixing potholes.

Heeeeh anachokesha....

Miguna?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#763 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:45:14 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
maka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Heeeeh anachokesha....

Miguna?

Peter???
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#764 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 5:10:36 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
maka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Heeeeh anachokesha....

Miguna?

Peter???

Mvumilie silently. KURA said they will work on city roads
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
wukan
#765 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 12:15:15 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
maka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Heeeeh anachokesha....

Miguna?

Peter???

Sonko has been fixing potholes in the CBD unless you are blind. Have you been to CBD Moi avenue even the sidewalks are getting a retouch.

Sonko's team has today cleared vibandas at Buruburu shopping centre and Mutindwa market. His team also cleared the vibandas at Fedha estate. Sonko is the best thing to have happened to Nairobi in a long time. Applause Applause Applause. I hope he extends this clean-up to other areas.
KulaRaha
#766 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 12:25:14 PM

wukan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
maka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Heeeeh anachokesha....

Miguna?

Peter???

Sonko has been fixing potholes in the CBD unless you are blind. Have you been to CBD Moi avenue even the sidewalks are getting a retouch.

Sonko's team has today cleared vibandas at Buruburu shopping centre and Mutindwa market. His team also cleared the vibandas at Fedha estate. Sonko is the best thing to have happened to Nairobi in a long time. Applause Applause Applause. I hope he extends this clean-up to other areas.

Most of us dont live in CBD so we haven't seen what he is allegedly doing.

Obviously, you must be one of those that voted for him, congrats on your wise decision.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Lolest!
#767 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 12:46:59 PM

Kuchezwa! I think @FRM had pointed out the lie in 'huge increase in collections'
Quote:
Revenue collection by City Hall fell by Sh1 billion in the first 10 months under Governor Mike Sonko, compared to a similar period during the Evans Kidero-led government.

Nairobi collected Sh8.8 billion in the 10 months to June, a 10 per cent fall from Sh9.8 billion generated in a similar period to June 2017.

Fees from parking, building permits, inspection of buildings, land rates and Wakulima Market fell despite election pledges by Mr Sonko to reduce levies while plugging leakages to grow revenues.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#768 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 1:50:30 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Kuchezwa! I think @FRM had pointed out the lie in 'huge increase in collections'
Quote:
Revenue collection by City Hall fell by Sh1 billion in the first 10 months under Governor Mike Sonko, compared to a similar period during the Evans Kidero-led government.

Nairobi collected Sh8.8 billion in the 10 months to June, a 10 per cent fall from Sh9.8 billion generated in a similar period to June 2017.

Fees from parking, building permits, inspection of buildings, land rates and Wakulima Market fell despite election pledges by Mr Sonko to reduce levies while plugging leakages to grow revenues.

Reduced revenue was expected when he scrapped daily fees/tax for mama mboga and other small traders.
Angelica _ann
#769 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 2:00:02 PM

hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Reduced revenue was expected when he scrapped daily fees/tax for mama mboga and other small traders.

1B, kwa serious.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
thuks
#770 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2018 3:02:33 PM

hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Healing our political wounds at the time
I care!
newfarer
#771 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 7:45:12 PM

I will erect sonko again and again.he always does an act of greatness at least once in his term.I have pumwani visit today in mind and the call he made to Uhuru the other term
punda amecheka
FRM2011
#772 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:01:13 PM

newfarer wrote:
I will erect sonko again and again.he always does an act of greatness at least once in his term.I have pumwani visit today in mind and the call he made to Uhuru the other term

You may want to hold your accolades about the Pumwani debacle for now. From what I am hearing, this one will explode very badly on your governor's face. Apparently, the idea was a regime change at the hospital. Both the CS-Health and DCI have hinted at a full investigation. Lets wait for the report. At best, your governor will be left with egg all over his face. At worst, a criminal prosecution.
murchr
#773 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:12:48 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
newfarer wrote:

You may want to hold your accolades about the Pumwani debacle for now. From what I am hearing, this one will explode very badly on your governor's face. Apparently, the idea was a regime change at the hospital. Both the CS-Health and DCI have hinted at a full investigation. Lets wait for the report. At best, your governor will be left with egg all over his face. At worst, a criminal prosecution.

Toka kwa gossip columns rudi Nyeri. Kila mtu na kwao
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mkenyan
#774 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:01:34 PM

newfarer wrote:

and this here, in two sentences, is the biggest problem we have in kenya. Sad
murchr
#775 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:19:43 PM

mkenyan wrote:
newfarer wrote:

and this here, in two sentences, is the biggest problem we have in kenya. Sad

Your vote your choice do not depend on another person
simonkabz
#776 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:48:40 PM

murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Toka kwa gossip columns rudi Nyeri. Kila mtu na kwao

I see you're very upset with people calling out this illiterate goon
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hardwood
#777 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:57:05 PM

innovator
#778 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:25:08 PM

Why waste too much time and resources on PR. Should learn from Makueni county where we only hear good results.
Angelica _ann
#779 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:39:59 PM

hardwood wrote:

Why always donate this, donate that yet you are the one who is overall in charge who should be providing? Please just provide the service.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#780 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:42:32 PM

innovator wrote:
Why waste too much time and resources on PR. Should learn from Makueni county where we only hear good results.

Our govt has no clue as to how to get good results. Now good results come from patience and planning. And finally the best indicator of a person with patience is education, so expect to be governed through facebook demands and whatsapp forwards till 2022.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins