thuks wrote:
murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
muganda wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Sonko will win this one because of youth and NASA/CORD/ODM Kamba votes shift smile smile smile

I dont't like Kidero but I see him sneaking back!

@kaka2za may have a point, especially if Sonko insists on regaling undecided Nairobi county voters with his inner self

O
Earlier today I was passing time on YouTube and came across Obama's democratic convention speech of 2004 in Boston. That speech was essentially what catapulted him into presidency and in my opinion was one of the greatest speeches of all time. Absolutely riveting.

Then I came to wazua to unwind with my head still spinning at how powerful and profound that Obama speech was when he was still senator and i inadvertently stumbled into the above speech by our very own senator sonko.

Now my brothers and sisters, am not sure if to cry or laugh because I am still in shock. I can't believe such drivel would ever be uttered by a child let alone somebody that's seeking to be governor. I actually want to cry after listening to that clip.

Something needs to change. We can't have such people as leaders. I am going to bed but with a very very heavy heart. This guy will most probably be the next Nairobi governor. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Where did we go wrong as Kenyans? After listening to Obama and then listening to sonko above, I have almost completely lost all hope in Kenya. I just don't have any more hope left in me for my country. I won't even bother to vote.

The day Nairobians and Kenyans at large will have the IQ like that of Americans, then expect them to vote Obama likes. Otherwise, be content with the reflection of what is truly Nairobian.

Hehe which Americans are you talking about?

Be free to google

Trumps America or Obamas America?

The avg IQ of an American is higher than the avg IQ of a Kenyan - Fact.

Seems like people still dont understand why Trump was elected.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#582 Posted : Tuesday, August 08, 2017 11:59:43 PM

murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Most people missed what Maina Kamanda said the other day. He stated that the numbers look good. Nairobi County MCA aspirants from Muranga facilitated massive transfer of voters to Nairobi.

PK will do a Trump on Sonko.

I have heard two lies that have been repeated so many times. Only Sonko can send Kidero home.
Sonko's support cuts transcends tribal boundaries.

Well, some of us have analysed the 2013 voting pattern. The "record-breaking" 800K votes for sonko.

Which specific wards voted for sonko, which presidential candidate won in those wards, which mp won and which MCA won.

Sonko simply got Uhuru's vote and the kamba vote. The numbers are so tribally aligned you feel saddened.

Anyone telling you there is a non-tribal voting block in Nairobi needs to have a look at 2013 numbers.

Running against PK, sonko stands zero chance.

I have a date with you 2 after the elections dont forget you spent the better of wed and thursday yapping of how Sonko will not run.

Why wait for elections? Everything will be clear after party nominations!

Yes those elections/nominations the difference is the same. Whoever wins there is the gov

One thing am sure about,if Sonko gets the JP ticket he will be the next governor.Sonko on any other ticket will finish 3Rd.
If PK gets the nod he COULD be governor.

Wacha tuwache story mingi, lets talk later after the dust settles. Meanwhile dont take the 35 bloggers too seriously, there are there to keep you engaged.

Mko hapa bado?

Reporting Polling Stations: 70 out of 3378
Turnout : 1.5105384492012583 %
Registered voters: 2250853
Valid Votes: 33054
Disputed Votes: 17
Rejected Votes: 946

MIKE SONKO MBUVI GIDION KIOKO
JP 16726 votes (50.6%)

KIDERO ODHIAMBO EVANS
ODM 15082 votes (45.63%)

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
KulaRaha
#583 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 7:47:25 AM

Poor Nairobi...from one idiot to another....
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Mike Ock
#584 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:29:34 AM

President Sonko is now a very real possibility, mpende msipende.
Flo-ology
#585 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:55:42 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

I am not happy that Sonko is the governor but I am very happy Kidero is out. May he face justice now for looting mumias and for bleeding Nairobi county dry.
Reflection Eternal
Flo-ology
#586 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:58:52 AM

Mike Ock wrote:

Sad. Though I don't think he can manage since Kenya is not nairobi county where he can give handouts and use intimidation tactics
Reflection Eternal
Mike Ock
#587 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 9:20:34 AM

Flo-ology wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:

Sad. Though I don't think he can manage since Kenya is not nairobi county where he can give handouts and use intimidation tactics

Isn't that the exact same thing guys were saying when he vied for Governor? Don't underestimate this fella. The way 2022 is wide open, you never know.
KulaRaha
#588 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 9:49:51 AM

Sonko will have to deliver first....lets see else he is dead meat in 2022.
Euge
#589 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 9:59:35 AM

Mike Ock wrote:

Noooooo. NEVER. Take this to the bank.
I and a few other people voted PK. But I am glad its Sonko and not Kidero. I hope he can let Igathe do the bulk of the work in Nairobi.
Lord, thank you!
mkeiy
#590 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 11:22:59 AM

Euge wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:

Noooooo. NEVER. Take this to the bank.
I and a few other people voted PK. But I am glad its Sonko and not Kidero. I hope he can let Igathe do the bulk of the work in Nairobi.

Never say NEVER!
wukan
#591 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 11:26:27 AM

2012 wrote:
wukan wrote:
Given the emerging consensus we can call it for Sonko
I would estimate he will get 750k votes while the outgoing governor will get 650k.

In most likely scenario Nairobi will continue as an opposition stronghold as the middle class and murang'a voters will stay away

For your equation to work, you'll have to assume that the rejected governor will receive all the votes he got last elections. It's simply not possible, ask Kabogo. This guy went home a long time ago. Other than the time he made an impromptu visit to Uhuru Park for Labour Day, when did you last see him?

We called it for Sonko way back in May. @2012 you doubted the the rejected governor's vote he is currently at 631802 in 3059 out of 3378 stations
#592 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 12:11:55 PM

wukan wrote:
2012 wrote:
wukan wrote:
Given the emerging consensus we can call it for Sonko
I would estimate he will get 750k votes while the outgoing governor will get 650k.

In most likely scenario Nairobi will continue as an opposition stronghold as the middle class and murang'a voters will stay away

For your equation to work, you'll have to assume that the rejected governor will receive all the votes he got last elections. It's simply not possible, ask Kabogo. This guy went home a long time ago. Other than the time he made an impromptu visit to Uhuru Park for Labour Day, when did you last see him?

We called it for Sonko way back in May. @2012 you doubted the the rejected governor's vote he is currently at 631802 in 3059 out of 3378 stations

I have to agree, you were right. I totally underestimated our tribal leanings. I didn't think anyone would vote for a candidate who has failure this badly.

BBI will solve it
:)
washiku
#593 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 12:51:56 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Sonko will win with a landslide

Nuhhhh....

Woiye
safariant
#594 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 12:59:08 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

Na Kiambu?
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
Kaigangio
#595 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 1:01:58 PM

safariant wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Na Kiambu?

Wakahare...he is a performer.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
murchr
#596 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 6:12:09 PM

Thank you all for those who voted #SonkonaIgathe. Its time to take back Nairobi to its glorious days.

Angelica _ann
#597 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 7:24:41 PM

murchr wrote:
Thank you all for those who voted #SonkonaIgathe. Its time to take back Nairobi to its glorious days.

@murchr do you believe it will happen, honestly?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#598 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:15:33 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

@murchr do you believe it will happen, honestly?

Watch.
Tokyo
#599 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:36:07 AM

Sonko might be what Nairobi needs now. Hands on the job aka Michuki approach
work to prosper
KulaRaha
#600 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 7:33:54 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly