wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

51 Pages<12345>»
Sonko for Nairobi Governor
Much Know
#41 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 7:52:11 AM

Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
The Kamba nation is tired of kumeza mate.It is time to kula nyama.

wengine hukula matumbo, legs ama bones thinking that they are eating meat

Maringo ya nii? Uhunye said seven hundred thousand savages eat everything in Kenya leaving only the bones, for the 44 million, which side are you on? you are lucky even if you get matumbo or mbolea, and above, most get shiny bones. Ringa tu!

Jubilee NO UKABILA, everybody, every tribe SHARE the meat equally! Applause Watch the others doing tribal math to eat!
A New Kenya
alma1
#42 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 11:49:35 AM

Sonko party currently heading to Jubilee house outside my office.

Fake news says he'll defect to Wiper if he doesn't get his papers.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Bigchick
#43 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 12:08:28 PM

alma1 wrote:
Sonko party currently heading to Jubilee house outside my office.

Fake news says he'll defect to Wiper if he doesn't get his papers.

And support UK for presidency under wiperEh?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
TSi
#44 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 12:35:52 PM

Wali muachilia Barnabas wakmsulubisha yesu; now I get, Nairobians will for sure vote sonko despite him being a peddler.
Let me ask, how are job opportunities in Botswana? juu mi naona nikihama niwaachie hii nchi.
#45 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:00:38 PM

Sonko just received his certificate from Tuju.
It's PK vs Sonko for the Jubilee ticket.

BBI will solve it
:)
Obi 1 Kanobi
#46 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:02:25 PM

TSi wrote:
Wali muachilia Barnabas wakmsulubisha yesu; now I get, Nairobians will for sure vote sonko despite him being a peddler.
Let me ask, how are job opportunities in Botswana? juu mi naona nikihama niwaachie hii nchi.

Sonko cannot win anything without the Kiuk vote, and we all know every kiuk and his dog is voting PK.

I am very happy to see the back of Sonko and his thuggish nonsense, we don't need in Nairobi.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Obi 1 Kanobi
#47 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:04:04 PM

2012 wrote:

Noooo... what happened to his form 2 qualificatons
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
kaka2za
#48 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:40:02 PM

2012 wrote:

Sonko adds no value to Jubilee. That's why he got more votes than Uhuru in Nairobi.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Ngalaka
#49 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:11:41 PM

We are doomed.
Sonko, for Governor of Nairobi!
God help us.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Rahatupu
#50 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:21:26 PM

Not doomed. Not disparaging mason but honestly what has the PhD chemist done for 047? It's time for real people who have passion to deliver.
murchr
#51 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:26:58 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
Not doomed. Not disparaging mason but honestly what has the PhD chemist and MBA done for 047? It's time for real people who have passion to deliver.

Too bossy. Even baba yao would have done better.

Lets see what the other extreme can do. Sonko might just shock every Nairobian.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#52 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:33:33 PM

murchr wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
Not doomed. Not disparaging mason but honestly what has the PhD chemist and MBA done for 047? It's time for real people who have passion to deliver.

From what I saw today, Sonko shall be governor of nairobi.

No way PK beats him in the nominations. Unless....

Kidero, even Judas would have a problem with. Miguna will only get votes from me and Masukuma.

If Jubilee wants to lose Nairobi, let them remove Sonko...That was my observation today as I was carrying placards.

majimaji
#53 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:35:20 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
We are doomed.
Sonko, for Governor of Nairobi!
God help us.

The middle class fear Sonko, but the man resonates with the downtrodden in Nairobi.
murchr
#54 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:42:56 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

Kidero, even Judas would have a problem with. Miguna will only get votes from me and Masukuma.

If Jubilee wants to lose Nairobi, let them remove Sonko...That was my observation today as I was carrying placards.

PK atapewa kazi tu! The Muranga barons are the ones fronting him but hawesmake. Its Kidero vs Sonko head to head, then we'll see who will be the boss at KICC when they will be announcing the results.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#55 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:46:47 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

PK atapewa kazi tu! The Muranga barons are the ones fronting him but hawesmake. Its Kidero vs Sonko head to head, then we'll see who will be the boss at KICC when they will be announcing the results.

Glad you agree...I was shocked to see not his mob, but the guys watching his convoy...I interviewed a number and my analysis is Sonko is more popular than people imagine.

However, there's one caveat which I also agree with. Sonko's certificates will be a court case. Jubilee knows that and so does Sonko.

murchr
#56 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:51:09 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

Glad you agree...I was shocked to see not his mob, but the guys watching his convoy...I interviewed a number and my analysis is Sonko is more popular than people imagine.

However, there's one caveat which I also agree with. Sonko's certificates will be a court case. Jubilee knows that and so does Sonko.

It will be thrown out. You missed his certificates when he vied for MP, Senator only to notice now? Laughing out loudly
alma1
#57 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:55:01 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

It will be thrown out. You missed his certificates when he vied for MP, Senator only to notice now? Laughing out loudly

I'm not the one who noticed...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It was the seniors in the 2pm gang.

Mimi ni Miguna Miguna tu.smile

murchr
#58 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:01:35 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

I'm not the one who noticed...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It was the seniors in the 2pm gang.

Sonko is not so bad, he did well as Makadara MP. I didnt expect him to beat Dick Wathika then and I expected him to misuse the CDF kitty, but he did well. Street lighting, the potholes were repaired and that's why South B was better than your home South C. (see what i did there Laughing out loudly )
alma1
#59 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:06:40 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

Sonko is not so bad, he did well as Makadara MP. I didnt expect him to beat Dick Wathika then and I expected him to misuse the CDF kitty, but he did well. Street lighting, the potholes were repaired and that's why South B was better than your home South C. (see what i did there Laughing out loudly )

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The MCA's in South C have a buy the vote kitty for nominations. Their plan is to buy the votes including applying indelible ink to those they pay off.

Not fix the drainage...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Obi 1 Kanobi
#60 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:16:05 PM

All Nairobi Jubilee MP's are supporting PK, Sakaja quickly read the signs and bailed to the senate race.

Sonko can run around with his mob of hooligans but in the end, PK will carry the nomination.