wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Is domestic violence justified K24?
Magigi
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:06:00 AM

Jimmy Gathu this morning...Interactive question... Is domestic violence justified? ...When can one justify violence? Yes violence can be used as a means to an end...But even then it can not be justified!!!
Violence defined as ...
1. behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something
2. Strength of emotion or of a destructive natural force.
Mukiri
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:26:11 AM

Can personal attacks and abuse be termed as violence? ie A certain person not so long ago meted out Wazua domestic violence on others

Proverbs 19:21
Magigi
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:28:40 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Can personal attacks and abuse be termed as violence? ie A certain person not so long ago meted out Wazua domestic violence on others

...Bro...Kuja tu..I can smell you ten kilometers away!
Mukiri
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:43:04 AM

Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Bro, ni swali tu

Proverbs 19:21
Magigi
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:45:16 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

You see you can't defecate tribalism all over and I leave you unchecked...ask your boss to come back...sina ubaya... yours was tribal violence
Thiong'o
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:03:41 PM

Very sad, shared online by

Martin Oketch added 3 new photos.
Making this (previously private) post public so everyone can see what a horrible person you are! Raymond Osimbo you should be ashamed of yourself!

Swenani
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:15:33 PM

Any man who beats a woman is trying to make up for his small dick and ED
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njung'e
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:20:20 PM

Try tackling a math problem violently and let's see how far you go.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Othelo
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:21:24 PM

That is sad and unacceptable, whah Pray Pray Pray
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Wainadi
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:30:29 PM

The guy who is posting on behalf of his sister will have egg on his face when she goes back to the batterer, why is it that beastly men can easily convince their victims that they didn't intend to hurt them?. A man who beats a weaker person is a coward.
Its all good.
maka
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:01:16 PM

Wanted to start a thread on this kesho...@Magigi beat me to it,where I stay there is this huge fellow who twangaz the girlfriend I believe,the last incident happened on Sunday night I have never taken any action because we have a court Chairman who is supposed to handle such incidents,actually the watchie is supposed to inform the Chairman then he takes action....No action has ever been taken on the man despite such measures am thinking the next time he does it I call the cops coz it may be her last time alive...
Most of my male friends tell me to let it go they will sort out their issues but the beating never stops and the lady is always there...what to do?
possunt quia posse videntur
Mtu Biz
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:05:00 PM

maka wrote:
Wanted to start a thread on this kesho...@Magigi beat me to it,where I stay there is this huge fellow who twangaz the girlfriend I believe,the last incident happened on Sunday night I have never taken any action because we have a court Chairman who is supposed to handle such incidents,actually the watchie is supposed to inform the Chairman then he takes action....No action has ever been taken on the man despite such measures am thinking the next time he does it I call the cops coz it may be her last time alive...
Most of my male friends tell me to let it go they will sort out their issues but the beating never stops and the lady is always there...what to do?

Boss,

Wachana na hio issue kabisa..

Sola Scriptura

Muriel
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:13:24 PM

Swenani wrote:

Forester
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:19:40 PM

The lady should pay some mboys to do a thorough beat down on the guy and make sure he is hospitalised. While there, pay him a visit and tell him on the face never to touch her again. The house might be peaceful thereafter.Lazima watu waheshimiane.

P/S: Insights from a kafete lady colleague.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
Atalaku
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:26:10 PM

Forester wrote:
The lady should pay some mboys to do a thorough beat down on the guy and make sure he is hospitalised. While there, pay him a visit and tell him on the face never to touch her again. The house might be peaceful thereafter.Lazima watu waheshimiane.

P/S: Insights from a kafete lady colleague.

Hii ni kazi ya @Mawinder...Somebody should connect the two...
KIKItheKING
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 6:27:05 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
FEAR GOD
UpcomingPaperChaser
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 10:46:33 PM

Swenani wrote:

Am also against this physical abuse against women because they are the weaker sex. It still haunts me to date when i remember how my dad used to beat my mom!!! i get shivers every time i remember those incidences almost 20 years later. The nightmares that i suffer are just terrible at times, i would never beat a woman at all costs. If you have to argue or fight, never do it infront of your kids, at the least!!

However, there are some vichwa ngumu women who i think beating them is the only solution. For instance, if your wife always sleeps around with watchmen, house boys, neighbors, friends and relatives what do you do? Forget divorce, for instance, where kids are involved!!
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Rollout
#18 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 1:37:51 AM

maka wrote:

I think the society has a responsibility to step in in some cases; I think this is one of the cases.
I remember about 10 yrs ago, some dude decided to twist his girlfriend hand outside a bar, he was a big dude with a lot of arrogance and was known to start fights everytime he drinks. That night I couldn't just watch his girlfriend screem and walk away, it was just unbearable; I yelled at him to stop it and right then he left his girl and came for me, I was ready to start running( I am a kale), but someone else trip him and hell broke loss, 5 or 6 other people started kicking him while he was down, well I joined in and the beating lasted for over 5 minutes, he was bleeding everywhere by the time we were done; now I look back it scares me because he could have died!
Lesson, you are better off calling police or somehow talking to the lady directly because he is going to come for you; worst, he lives next to you, you don't want to feel insecured in your own house just because your crazy neighboor got into a threatening confrontation with you. The guy is an idiot, he is going ask you to stay out of his business and will threaten you or you'll feel threatened.

Call the police and talk to the girl when he is not around, get her some help.

Wainadi
#19 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 1:47:00 AM

Rollout wrote:
maka wrote:

I think the society has a responsibility to step in in some cases; I think this is one of the cases.
I remember about 10 yrs ago, some dude decided to twist his girlfriend hand outside a bar, he was a big dude with a lot of arrogance and was known to start fights everytime he drinks. That night I couldn't just watch his girlfriend screem and walk away, it was just unbearable; I yelled at him to stop it and right then he left his girl and came for me, I was ready to start running( I am a kale), but someone else trip him and hell broke loss, 5 or 6 other people started kicking him while he was down, well I joined in and the beating lasted for over 5 minutes, he was bleeding everywhere by the time we were done; now I look back it scares me because he could have died!
Lesson, you are better off calling police or somehow talking to the lady directly because he is going to come for you; worst, he lives next to you, you don't want to feel insecured in your own house just because your crazy neighboor got into a threatening confrontation with you. The guy is an idiot, he is going ask you to stay out of his business and will threaten you or you'll feel threatened.

Call the police and talk to the girl when he is not around, get her some help.

smile I can already imagine you getting ready to run away. Sound advise by the way.
Its all good.
murchr
#20 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 4:29:52 AM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Am also against this physical abuse against women because they are the weaker sex. It still haunts me to date when i remember how my dad used to beat my mom!!! i get shivers every time i remember those incidences almost 20 years later. The nightmares that i suffer are just terrible at times, i would never beat a woman at all costs. If you have to argue or fight, never do it infront of your kids, at the least!!

However, there are some vichwa ngumu women who i think beating them is the only solution. For instance, if your wife always sleeps around with watchmen, house boys, neighbors, friends and relatives what do you do? Forget divorce, for instance, where kids are involved!!

The underlined is the solution
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore