wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<910111213>»
@KIASH
kiash
#201 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 11:35:17 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Chekeni tu while @Kenya the qdero gava is spending 50m to clear all the drainage in Nairobi and at the same time spending 400m to clear seevral roundas.
Swenani
#202 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2015 9:26:01 AM

How to raise a kiashlet in America
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Euge
#203 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2015 10:11:42 AM

dunkang wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Kenyan athlete runs 8km to evade US police arrest for sex crime charges

@Kiash, wassup yo!

Quote:
When the police confronted Mr Chirchir, who is an employee at the golf centre, he darted past them and ran the eight kilometres to his house, leaving behind his bicycle and bag.

"He's fast," Detective Sgt Jon Misskerg of the Bogota Police Department told newjersey.com. "This is one of the world's elite marathon runners."

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly
Lord, thank you!
masukuma
#204 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2015 1:23:25 PM

@Kiash.... mumeshindwa kuchapa watoto?

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Impunity
#205 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2015 2:12:07 PM

Sasa manachapa 14 year old girls who are humbly doing poolside bashment!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njung'e
#206 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2015 2:26:04 PM

masukuma wrote:

Jeez!!.....unbelievable.Pray .This one i can hang without thinking muchd'oh! d'oh! Pray
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
poundfoolish
#207 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2015 5:24:04 PM

Oi yoi yoi. that has made me log in to the Republic after such a longtime.

If that was my boy. The first F word and he would be stuck in the ceiling. He wouldn't know what struck.. He would live to tell of this day he tried to 'curse' and he saw heaven... bright lights and a message from the cloud. He will never use a curse word again.....
harrydre
#208 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2015 6:09:18 PM

Njung'e wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Jeez!!.....unbelievable.Pray .This one i can hang without thinking muchd'oh! d'oh! Pray

ooh my and she is just seated there kitako! mtoto umleavyo ndivyo akuavyo. I blame the parent here.
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#209 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:15:55 AM

Kiash! What are these manners you are teaching kids?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxgwJDZ3MmM

i.am.back!!!!
Much Know
#210 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:15:06 AM

Hakuna "Mababa" huko. My friend from "mayuu", Koomenjwe("Ivy League"), told me to reply here that there is a huge problem with MEN being sat on and screwed mayuu, nyumba zimepasuka vibaya, for example 41% of the births in the USA were to single women in 2010, 69% of children there in 2003 were in non typical nuclear families (step parent, gay parents, single parent, e.t.c the ones becoming adults soon) there are no fathers there, ongeza racism, rising food prices, Ukraine (very warlike people), there is a sort of "tension", nikaa watu wanataka kupigana, putin, blacks vs white riots kila saa, a dearth HAIYA!
A New Kenya
Swenani
#211 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:52:39 AM

Fitio imekataa but here is the story
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kiash
#212 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:33:05 PM

Much Know wrote:
Hakuna "Mababa" huko. My friend from "mayuu", Koomenjwe("Ivy League"), told me to reply here that there is a huge problem with MEN being sat on and screwed mayuu, nyumba zimepasuka vibaya, for example 41% of the births in the USA were to single women in 2010, 69% of children there in 2003 were in non typical nuclear families (step parent, gay parents, single parent, e.t.c the ones becoming adults soon) there are no fathers there, ongeza racism, rising food prices, Ukraine (very warlike people), there is a sort of "tension", nikaa watu wanataka kupigana, putin, blacks vs white riots kila saa, a dearth HAIYA!

My friend let me give you some facts.There is nothing like mayuu ati sijui 69% of kids being non typical.The situation is simple,there is what you call minimum wage. This is paid to everyone, gardener,cook househelp etc.In a typical home you as the husband and her as wife work and they earn the said minimum wage.There is no way they will pay a househelp.The two have to do everything.Most of the times, its sharing the family duties hata kama its changing diapers and cleaning the house.As you might not understand, the household issues /quarrels are the some of the causes that lead to marriage breakups, apart from mipangi ya kando, alcohol and finances.
Compare this to Kenya , a typical father will wake up at 6 in the morning, gets bfast prepared by a househelp who is paid 7k goes to work and gets back home at 6 or 7 jioni and have dinner cooked and served(at times) by the househelp.What did the wife do? if she does work its the same thing as the husband and if she does not,she will go do some gumzo mtaani.
Come friday the kenyan dad will come home after midnight after having some few pints with the boys.Sleeps and wakes up on sato at 9 and takes bfast(again prepared by the househelp) gets the newspaper as he goes for a shave (do not know what else they do on satos) and then might go for lunch somewhere (out of home) might be accompagnied by the kids.Then jioni its time to watch foreign football and you are back home after midnight drunk and singing our team has won.Being that drunk, hata kaazi bedroom might be a problem.Sleep till sunday where you then show up for the local sermon and life continues. Am very sure 85% of wazuan dads do not even know how to select diaper sizes or even how to change them. Have never washed dishes or cooked apart from the omelettes when the househelp is away.Here you take beer at home not in bars coz you have to watch over the kids in Kenya house helps do the kid watching.
Thats the difference.It might be tough but on the positive side you get to see your kids grow.Thats of course before the wife files for a divorce and asks for child custody.
harrydre
#213 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:06:47 AM

murchr
#214 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 5:19:13 AM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#215 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 5:29:19 AM

so @kiash alifanya mambo na kitu kama hii!
harrydre
#216 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 11:21:43 PM

murchr
#217 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:31:27 AM

Hahahahaha.....Kiash bana,, drop the flag Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kiash
#218 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:37:37 AM

masukuma wrote:

Did you read ama u used your goggles .Ever seen a kiash by the name Jonathan Edward Medley

Ama to you every black person out there is a Kenyan Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
harrydre
#219 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:54:18 PM

masukuma
#220 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:59:43 PM

kiash wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Did you read ama u used your goggles .Ever seen a kiash by the name Jonathan Edward Medley

Ama to you every black person out there is a Kenyan Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

siunajiitanga hivyo ukipanda ndege? how else would
How else would you know the results of some municipal elections in nondescript boroughs of Oaks or on the latest in a dog show in Cardiff?