wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages123>»
@KIASH
chemos
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:52:08 AM

Am
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:05:17 AM

Yes, very safe. Especially when you are a black. America is certainly better than home!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
grolut
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:38:00 AM

Travel advisory PAP!
In a place where thought is abandoned, freedom can become a curse.
B.Timer
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:38:47 AM

It's amazing the kind of social problems that exist in the US that every so often result to crimes of this nature!

Whats reassuring though is that law is enforced and victims as well as witness get justice.

I am not sure the same can be said of us especially seeing that we the general public are condemning any witness ready to testify against suspects.
Dunia ni msongamano..
Magigi
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:54:46 AM

Death toll in Colorado flooding rises to 8 as rescue crews scour rubble in search for missing
http://www.foxnews.com/w...avy-rain-deadly-floods/

These floods are there every year and they claim the same number of people as those that occur in Nyando. Nyando's floods are so magnified like it is the the worst disaster to occur in the world... The Colarodo floods happen like they are possessed by demons..so fast and so violent. The ones in Nyando give the residents time to 'kuomba serikali" before they can do further damage... The California fires rage every year and what I see is something akin to hell as described in the Bible...These disasters happen every year and they claim several lives...Does it mean our The USA cannot find a solution to these disasters?
XSK
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:18:02 PM

Magigi wrote:
Death toll in Colorado flooding rises to 8 as rescue crews scour rubble in search for missing
http://www.foxnews.com/w...avy-rain-deadly-floods/

These floods are there every year and they claim the same number of people as those that occur in Nyando. Nyando's floods are so magnified like it is the the worst disaster to occur in the world... The Colarodo floods happen like they are possessed by demons..so fast and so violent. The ones in Nyando give the residents time to 'kuomba serikali" before they can do further damage... The California fires rage every year and what I see is something akin to hell as described in the Bible...These disasters happen every year and they claim several lives...Does it mean our The USA cannot find a solution to these disasters?

Laughing out loudly

Talk of throwing the gauntlet back at them. smile
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
masukuma
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:58:44 PM

kila mtu anafanya kazi bwana... no one has arrived. some are ahead and some are behind. they are now wrestling with obesity... obesity mbaya!! I am all for people praising the country they live in but i really get irked when people insult the country they are from. Si afadhali watu waambiwe ukweli - kama that indian lady who was born and raised in the US is not considered 'american' itakuwa some random kyuk fellow who went there when he was 30? watu waache kutukana wazazi wao?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Meduza
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:26:01 PM

Still much better in terms of safety....if we compare the rate of shootings, the size of that country...still way safer compared to our beloved country....
You cant win, unless you first begin....
masukuma
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:46:40 PM

the most disturbing thing about the US is that a mad man can walk into a school and shoot kids indiscriminately. I think that to me is a deal breaker.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
chemos
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:46:54 PM

Meduza wrote:

Still much better in terms of safety....if we compare the rate of shootings, the size of that country...still way safer compared to our beloved country....

Toa goggles.. ni kama umevaa Night Cap...Pray
sparkly
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:14:37 PM

Meduza wrote:

Hahaha you mean to say that if you are shot aftet eating a burger and fries you die a happier death than if you are shot after eating githeri!
Life is short. Live passionately.
Lolest!
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:17:09 PM

sparkly wrote:
Meduza wrote:

Hahaha you mean to say that if you are shot aftet eating a burger and fries you die a happier death than if you are shot after eating githeri!

me thinks he's implying US population vs Kenya's
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Siringi
#13 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 11:56:37 AM

Haiya where did @kiash disappear, why do i have this niggling feeling that @kiash=@Clown?

@kiash last seen here around
Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:40:31 AM

===>Mixed-fortunes-as-Kenyans-chase-American-dream
"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
murchr
#14 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 3:18:57 AM

@kiash were you at LAX today?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
harrydre
#15 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 12:17:41 PM

murchr wrote:

http://m.theglobeandmail...5215082/?service=mobile

This sounds like Westgate with 1 gunman.
i.am.back!!!!
Impunity
#16 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 1:54:40 PM

murchr wrote:

Travel advisory iko wapi wajameni? I have been to that airport a couple of time and I cant imagine how that guy manage to sneak the gun that deep, anyway Kenya tuko mbele.

@kiash!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

madollar
#17 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 5:32:17 PM

harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:

Why call the westgate attackers terrorists while in LAX he is called a gunmanShame on you Shame on you
guru267
#18 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 7:43:51 PM

madollar wrote:
harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:

Why call the westgate attackers terrorists while in LAX he is called a gunmanShame on you Shame on you

My point exactly!

Terror = Islam Sad
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
AlphDoti
#19 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 10:02:03 PM

guru267 wrote:
madollar wrote:
harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:

My point exactly!

Terror = Islam Sad

They would never call him a Christian murderer yet in fact he has committed one of the greatest crime. But he is not referred to as Christian terrorist but just a gunman.

But when a non-Christian is accused, maybe not even convicted, but if he only accused of something, he is called a terrorist. Why because the media is controlled by people who want to malign Muslims and Islam.

Recently the church shooting, killing pastors, you never heard anyone saying "Christian terrorist"
Tara
#20 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 3:55:36 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
guru267 wrote:
madollar wrote:
harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:

My point exactly!

Terror = Islam Sad

They would never call him a Christian murderer yet in fact he has committed one of the greatest crime. But he is not referred to as Christian terrorist but just a gunman.

But when a non-Christian is accused, maybe not even convicted, but if he only accused of something, he is called a terrorist. Why because the media is controlled by people who want to malign Muslims and Islam.

Recently the church shooting, killing pastors, you never heard anyone saying "Christian terrorist"

Timothy McVeigh was white and he is referred to as a domestic terrorist.

Historically, a jungu (usually Christian in the US) is more likely to kill because of a psychological condition (triggered by a personal event) and the resulting inability to reign in their emotions/thoughts/actions. Most of the other races don't do things like those ... remember how people were surprised when the DC shooter turned up to be two black men?

A terrorist on the other hand uses violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political or religious purposes. Most times these incidents are carried out by those agitating for a cause or revenge for some perceived wrong and they are usually carried out by Muslims (and the rare jungu).

Stereotyping will always happen and when it does, we use the knowledge we have to come up with an initial "picture" until we can get more info.