wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Uwezo Fund
washiku
#1 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 12:04:10 PM

To be launched on Sunday. Can we borrow as Wazua club and start a milk processing plant?

Impunity
#2 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 12:33:34 PM

washiku wrote:
To be launched on Sunday. Can we borrow as Wazua club and start a milk processing plant?

Why is UK so much into it?
And I dont like the way UK appears in the advert every prime time, this is demeaning to a leader.
A leader should not be too available.
A leader should be scarce like money so that there is a demand and to see and listen to him.
There should be some little cloud of mistry eclipsing a leader so that when he coughs the country changes, otherwise you will sonn lose grip of authority!

Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Am
#3 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 12:57:42 PM

Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:

And I dont like the way UK appears in the advert every prime time, this is demeaning to a leader.
A leader should be scarce like money so that there is a demand and to see and listen to him.
There should be some little cloud of mistry eclipsing a leader so that when he coughs the country changes, otherwise you will sonn lose grip of authority!

Really? Above is retrogressive.

UK's Style is truly Admirable.

I can Only Imagine where this Country will by Change of Guard in 2022.

We may attain Vision 2030 way before.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
TAZ
#4 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 1:03:58 PM

Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:

When UK was forming his cabinet i think he indicated that youth affairs will be handled by his office so I'm not quite surprised his personal touch in this campaign.
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 1:22:05 PM

@impunity, kwani you are one of those fellows who used to feel Kibaki's style like me? I totally liked his style but it was unpopular with Kenyans. I knew Moi's disciples(Uhuruto and Raila) would change this
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Euge
#6 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 1:13:55 PM

TAZ wrote:
Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:

When UK was forming his cabinet i think he indicated that youth affairs will be handled by his office so I'm not quite surprised his personal touch in this campaign.

I like UK's style.
Lord, thank you!
kaka2za
#7 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 2:57:37 PM

Emilio did well in the first term but was not visible and we all know how he won the 2nd term.
UK has learnt, the mobs are visual, they remember what they have seen not what they read or heard!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Allank
#8 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 4:41:55 PM

Why, uwezo fund when we already have the youth fund & WEF? does this imply every new government will come up with its own fund? further more isnt the tax payers money used to pay this now defunct yet still operational organisations?. I might be wrong but this is definately another our time to eat!!! project... @ Washiku i only hear about the youth and women in uwezo circles i dont know if wazees qualify if so count me in.
Kama kuoga ni usafi taulo lachafukani?
luxel
#9 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 5:33:39 PM

Kshs 6 Billion will be disbursed interest free and the guys shall also get 30% of government tenders.
Is there a businessman who can compete with these beneficiaries?
mwekez@ji
#10 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 11:57:23 PM

more targeting the youth. good for the country. >>> ILO, Equity target youths with soft loans
butterflyke
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:28:46 AM

luxel wrote:
Kshs 6 Billion will be disbursed interest free and the guys shall also get 30% of government tenders.

for those in the know, how does this 30% public procurement spend preference actually work?
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Swenani
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:25:29 PM

luxel wrote:

But the requirement to be in a group of 5-15 wont work...Will only work for guys who are already in groups and doing something
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
King G
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:54:29 PM

Kusema na kutender to the Governament; great idea!!!
Thieves
GGK
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:34:13 PM

butterflyke wrote:

for those in the know, how does this 30% public procurement spend preference actually work?

every govt agency reserves 30% of its procurement expenditure to enterprises run by youth or women. these enterprises must have registration details depicting them as so from relevant bodies.

further, each gok agency signs a performance contract committing to do ensure this is done and submit quarterly reports on implementation. I have seen a tender advert from KPLC for poles specifying only women & youth are eligible.

what wazees can do is just front these enterprises.. UK seems very passionate about this
"..I am because we are. "― Ubuntu, Umtu,
kollabo
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:54:21 PM

Impunity wrote:

Remember 6B for the run-off?? Because it was a pre-election promise.
ProverB
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 3:06:49 PM

Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:

It is possible he is so much into it because the
Department of Youth affairs is under the office of the president?..and he made promises to youth during campaigns that he has chosen to personally deliver rather than deligate to others such as ole lenku the hotelier. smile
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version