wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Onions market
maka
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:05:58 AM

bwenyenye wrote:
@maka, That is really good. Mine have been transplanted and are just beginning to bulb. Whendoyou expect yours be ready? what is your marketing/selling plan?

Thank you all ni kujaribu tu...@ Bwenyenye lets say end of Dec though I spaced out the seedlings so some will be ready towards the end of Jan and Feb dint want them to mature all at once @ZZE yes its black cotton soaks in so much water...@Mjasirii i have sent mail....on marketing I will just do retail the best thing about onions is the storage period...
possunt quia posse videntur
Gathige
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 5:14:44 PM

maka wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:
@maka, That is really good. Mine have been transplanted and are just beginning to bulb. Whendoyou expect yours be ready? what is your marketing/selling plan?

Thank you all ni kujaribu tu...@ Bwenyenye lets say end of Dec though I spaced out the seedlings so some will be ready towards the end of Jan and Feb dint want them to mature all at once @ZZE yes its black cotton soaks in so much water...@Mjasirii i have sent mail....on marketing I will just do retail the best thing about onions is the storage period...

@Maka, Your farm is quite impressive. I recently visited a similar farm on a weekend stroll with my better half and we bought quite a lot of onions at a good price. Hope we were not at your farm!
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
maka
#23 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 2:41:08 PM

Gathige wrote:
maka wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:

@Maka, Your farm is quite impressive. I recently visited a similar farm on a weekend stroll with my better half and we bought quite a lot of onions at a good price. Hope we were not at your farm!

bwenyenye
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:19:40 PM

Good People,

Payday is nigh for the venture. The growing season has been good. we now have about 3/4 acre on drip.That should hopefully be about 6tons (est). I am looking forward to the sale. Anyone with current prices and sales contacts?
I Think Therefore I Am
Bigchick
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:39:07 PM

maka wrote:
Gathige wrote:
maka wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:

@ Maka....

Where are we on this?

Would like some advise from you. Advise how to contact you
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
maka
#26 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:11:53 PM

Bigchick wrote:
maka wrote:
Gathige wrote:
maka wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:

@ Maka....

Where are we on this?

Would like some advise from you. Advise how to contact you

Sorry I have been away for a while....give me your address...