Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
Bikozulu. . . and the very best of kenyan bloggers
washiku
#81 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:07:53 AM

Swenani wrote:
Try hit a girl today

Quote:
The skinny cop looks at the damage and says it’s not bad, that we can sort it out, so could we remove these cars from the road immediately? We drive and park by Chaka Road and, still with hands across her chest, she rolls her eyes all the way to the back of her skull when I tell her I will offer her 1,500 bob. (I know, hehe). After 30mins or serious pulling and tagging we finally agree on 3K. I pay her and she gets into her car and drives off without even giving me a hug. (Nkt).

Laughing out loudly

Plus "...Of course for every mean female driver there are about five great ones. May God keep blessing these five drivers. May he stop lucifer from standing in the way between you and reverse parking."

Hiyo part ya reverse parking, well well well...
Iganamagana
#82 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 7:57:42 AM

washiku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Try hit a girl today

Quote:
The skinny cop looks at the damage and says it’s not bad, that we can sort it out, so could we remove these cars from the road immediately? We drive and park by Chaka Road and, still with hands across her chest, she rolls her eyes all the way to the back of her skull when I tell her I will offer her 1,500 bob. (I know, hehe). After 30mins or serious pulling and tagging we finally agree on 3K. I pay her and she gets into her car and drives off without even giving me a hug. (Nkt).

Laughing out loudly

Plus "...Of course for every mean female driver there are about five great ones. May God keep blessing these five drivers. May he stop lucifer from standing in the way between you and reverse parking."

She is evil. She should have given the victim a hug.
Wamunyota
#83 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:29:57 AM

washiku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Try hit a girl today

Quote:

Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Hutia Mundu!!
butterflyke
#84 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2015 6:45:29 PM

Owaahh - Too Late for Worms
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
marko
#85 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 10:06:43 AM

butterflyke wrote:

What do you want us to see here? sipati point yako madam.
WHO DARES WINS
Swenani
#86 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 10:17:16 AM

marko wrote:
butterflyke wrote:

You can be helped if you state what you were expecting to see
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
marko
#87 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 10:41:23 AM

Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
butterflyke wrote:

If I was expecting to see something I would not need the link right? It leads to a blog with many stories....what was she trying to portray. Are you by any chance her?
WHO DARES WINS
Swenani
#88 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 10:47:04 AM

marko wrote:
Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
butterflyke wrote:

If I was expecting to see something I would not need the link right? It leads to a blog with many stories....what was she trying to portray. Are you by any chance her?

If you were not expecting to see anything, you would'nt have opened the link.....She is a person of interest to me
marko
#89 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 11:04:53 AM

Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
butterflyke wrote:

If you were not expecting to see anything, you would'nt have opened the link.....She is a person of interest to me

So?
WHO DARES WINS
Swenani
#90 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 11:10:42 AM

marko wrote:
Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
butterflyke wrote:

Sofapaka?

marko
#91 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 2:58:52 PM

Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
butterflyke wrote:

Sofapaka?

Wewe naona ndiye ulikalia chapati..lakini haisuru..@Butterflyke. What did you want us to see?
WHO DARES WINS
butterflyke
#92 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 9:42:10 PM

butterflyke wrote:

@marko, siku mingi

The thread is about Bikozulu and other Kenyan blogs. The link is to a blog by a Kenyan. It might or might not interest you....I enjoy reading it.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
masukuma
#93 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 9:59:54 PM

I have found that the worst time to be reading biko's storos in when you are in a restaurant alone... with your laptop before you - you try not to giggle aloud but he throws something at you that knocks you down.... hiyo barua ya lucifer for example....
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
marko
#94 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 8:22:00 AM

butterflyke wrote:
butterflyke wrote:

@marko, siku mingi

The thread is about Bikozulu and other Kenyan blogs. The link is to a blog by a Kenyan. It might or might not interest you....I enjoy reading it.

@Butterflyke. I just wondered if there was one in particular you wanted to draw our attention to.I read all the stories nonetheless. Thanks.
WHO DARES WINS
Rankaz13
#95 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:04:27 AM

masukuma wrote:
I have found that the worst time to be reading biko's storos in when you are in a restaurant alone... with your laptop before you - you try not to giggle aloud but he throws something at you that knocks you down.... hiyo barua ya lucifer for example....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Try that in a matatu and see if you won't be tossed out for being 'crazy' Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Lolest!
#96 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:56:33 PM

And he made some coins...
http://www.bikozulu.co.ke/just-friends/
Quote:
And the dhing is, sometimes your woman will ask you a very innocent question because she is testing you but one that will make you look instantly guilty no matter how innocent you are. It’s how they ask it. It’s a form of art. But women just don’t ask random questions. Never. Every question is connected to something and you might not find out the connection that instance but maybe three months down the road she will ask the exact same question and you had better give the same answer, Romeo. And they have mustered the art of interrogation, perhaps borrowed from Heinrich “Gestapo” Mueller: The unblinking eye contact, the slight crooked smirk, that half-bored look that says, I won’t believe anything you say, but please, proceed to humor me with your answer.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Ngogoyo
#97 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:51:50 PM

Lolest! wrote:

And he made some coins...
http://www.bikozulu.co.ke/just-friends/
Quote:
And the dhing is, sometimes your woman will ask you a very innocent question because she is testing you but one that will make you look instantly guilty no matter how innocent you are. It’s how they ask it. It’s a form of art. But women just don’t ask random questions. Never. Every question is connected to something and you might not find out the connection that instance but maybe three months down the road she will ask the exact same question and you had better give the same answer, Romeo. And they have mustered the art of interrogation, perhaps borrowed from Heinrich “Gestapo” Mueller: The unblinking eye contact, the slight crooked smirk, that half-bored look that says, I won’t believe anything you say, but please, proceed to humor me with your answer.

I have to agree with him. A woman can make you feel guilty and even convince you yet you are totaly innocent. ....and i mean all women even our mothers and sistersd'oh!
masukuma
#98 Posted : Wednesday, November 01, 2017 11:38:39 PM

radio
#99 Posted : Thursday, November 02, 2017 1:16:09 AM

This story left me very conflicted... I don't know how to think about life, God, and et al.

Immediately, I read the story, I wished I had not.

But in retrospect, I think there somethings we, humans, Will never ever understand
harrydre
#100 Posted : Thursday, November 02, 2017 3:30:50 AM

Truly a sad story. Leaves you wondering if indeed there is God.

Why can't the african governments join forces and comb these forests off these animals. Where are the so called statesmen?
i.am.back!!!!