wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
Bikozulu. . . and the very best of kenyan bloggers
Siringi
#61 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:09:41 AM

Just wear clean underwearLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

this one had me fetched from the floor...

By the way do Wazuans go for the prostate screening?
"šŸ˜–šŸ˜”KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder šŸ˜šŸ˜ " overheard in Wazua
Swenani
#62 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:41:56 AM

Siringi wrote:
Just wear clean underwearLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

We don't, we ejaculate frequently either by landing or jerking!

Quote:
Scared because you have never had a finger up your anus before, leave alone another manā€™s finger. Of course there was always that odd freaky ex who suddenly put a finger in there during the migwatos and you had jumped up bewildered, ā€œWhat the hell is that all about, Flora!!

Quote:
ou suddenly notice, with alarm, how thick his fingers are. I mean, if Floraā€™s finger freaked you out like that, this finger will certainly get you pregnant! You study his nails. They are kind of long. What if they poke through the gloves and severe an artery in your rectum and you bleed to death in that room? Will he be fingered for malpractice? You wonder

Quote:
Then with even more apprehension you ask yourself, OK, what if I end up liking it? There are tales of men going for prostate examination and getting aroused. What does that mean? Wait, do you even want to know what that means? And what if that experience stays in your mind long after you have gone home? In traffic? As you buy juice? As you shower? What if you wonā€™t be able to think about anything but how it felt? Does that suddenly change your sexuality? Will you be able to look at another finger and wonder

Quote:
Uhm, canā€™t we just talkā€¦first, I meanā€¦for a minuteā€¦ā€ You say in a small voice and suddenly you are aware how you must sound like a chick. You know, those chicks who say, ā€œCanā€™t we just cuddle today and talk?ā€

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Rankaz13
#63 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:01:57 PM

Swenani wrote:
Siringi wrote:

Quote:
Scared because you have never had a finger up your anus before, leave alone another manā€™s finger. Of course there was always that odd freaky ex who suddenly put a finger in there during the migwatos and you had jumped up bewildered, ā€œWhat the hell is that all about, Flora!!

Quote:
ou suddenly notice, with alarm, how thick his fingers are. I mean, if Floraā€™s finger freaked you out like that, this finger will certainly get you pregnant! You study his nails. They are kind of long. What if they poke through the gloves and severe an artery in your rectum and you bleed to death in that room? Will he be fingered for malpractice? You wonder

Quote:
Then with even more apprehension you ask yourself, OK, what if I end up liking it? There are tales of men going for prostate examination and getting aroused. What does that mean? Wait, do you even want to know what that means? And what if that experience stays in your mind long after you have gone home? In traffic? As you buy juice? As you shower? What if you wonā€™t be able to think about anything but how it felt? Does that suddenly change your sexuality? Will you be able to look at another finger and wonder

Quote:
Uhm, canā€™t we just talkā€¦first, I meanā€¦for a minuteā€¦ā€ You say in a small voice and suddenly you are aware how you must sound like a chick. You know, those chicks who say, ā€œCanā€™t we just cuddle today and talk?ā€

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
murchr
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:46:39 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Siringi wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Siringi
#65 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 3:58:36 PM

Lets-bury-a-kikuyuLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly these people

wapi @njunge
"šŸ˜–šŸ˜”KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder šŸ˜šŸ˜ " overheard in Wazua
Euge
#66 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:12:36 PM

Siringi wrote:
Lets-bury-a-kikuyuLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly these people

wapi @njunge

This guy got it soooo right. Its hilarious. I have read it twice and laughed very loudly each time.
Laughing out loudly
Lord, thank you!
Swenani
#67 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:17:24 PM

Euge wrote:
Siringi wrote:

wapi @njunge

This guy got it soooo right. Its hilarious. I have read it twice and laughed very loudly each time.
Laughing out loudly

going by this description,I have seen Njunge once at kinoo
Quote:
It would also be easy to identify Kikuyus, apart from, of course, their gaudy shirts. If you saw frantic grown-ass men at Kencom stage rushing home to cook before their women got home, they would be a Kuyu.

Swenani
#68 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:23:02 PM

Euge wrote:
Siringi wrote:

wapi @njunge

Laughing out loudly

Quote:
Then I noticed that they donā€™t open the casket. The body is only viewed at the morgue and once they shut it, thatā€™s it folks. They will only view the body in shags by special request from those who didnā€™t view it at the morgue. They might as well be burying Bugs Bunny in that coffin for all they care. Us, we open the damned thing up, because we have to confirm if you are being buried in decent shoes.
washiku
#69 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:44:55 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly "Na ûgîtûhandîre mîangà îngîhûnia njogu"
masukuma
#70 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 10:37:34 PM

Swenani wrote:
Euge wrote:
Siringi wrote:

wapi @njunge

Laughing out loudly

Quote:
Then I noticed that they donā€™t open the casket. The body is only viewed at the morgue and once they shut it, thatā€™s it folks. They will only view the body in shags by special request from those who didnā€™t view it at the morgue. They might as well be burying Bugs Bunny in that coffin for all they care. Us, we open the damned thing up, because we have to confirm if you are being buried in decent shoes.

i decided to read it tonight - I laughed out at a dinner table in a restaurant somewhere south of the sahara. I didn't care! by the way ... WHAT'S WITH THE HATS? SIKUWAHI PEWA HIYO MEMO BUT I SEE MOST OF MY RELAZ AND THEIR RELAZ DONNING SOME. BROWN HATS...
it had a few self reflection sombre points - we really move on quick. could it explain the fact that most kyuks are either fervent christians or drunkards? we may need a shrink. by the way - that "crying on the inside" stuff is real! no one except small babies and people who had not been there for the matangaz shed tears (I have shed my own share of tears but away from the public eye). I loved the article.

by the way - the photos question? what I have obsevered is that the closest kin of the deceased keep them -hutapata yako! they have videos as well. when people visit you are given a whole bunch of albums and there is a discussion as you wait for food to cook. funeral photos are also taken coz they are like the surest way of getting to know who your 3rd cousin on your mother's side is. you get to meet many people with your names or variations of your names. photos of these people are kept.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Rankaz13
#71 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2015 9:49:55 PM

smile smile Kuyos Canā€™t Cook, So What?

Quote:
The food had to be blunt in taste, take a long time to chew and an even longer time to digest. They discussed various grains and realized two of them took quite a while to cook. They had to be subjected to insane amounts of heat for the larger part of the day for them to be anything close to a palatable.
smile smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Rankaz13
#72 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 3:21:22 AM

A witty review of the Nissan GTR by one Baraza.

Quote:
You had best be awake when you mash the firewall. The transformation from ā€œautomatic Datsun coupéā€ to ā€œPorsche-Slaying Maniacā€ is instantaneous. The downshifts become harder.

The upshifts become brutal. The acceleration is relentless. The braking is merciless. Cornering in this car actually hurts, it DOES hurt; more so if you had a heavy lunch involving numerous tacos and several cans of chilled soft drink in the baking California heat like yours truly.

While the car goes like it was launched by a giant rubber band and stops like it has hit a tree, it is through the turns that its ability beggars belief.
aemathenge
#73 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 10:54:12 AM

Man About Town over at the Business Daily.

Those articles are so real. I cannot help but to wonder if he speaks from experience.
Wamunyota
#74 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 11:09:11 AM

masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Euge wrote:
Siringi wrote:

wapi @njunge

Laughing out loudly

Quote:

i decided to read it tonight - I laughed out at a dinner table in a restaurant somewhere south of the sahara. I didn't care! by the way ... WHAT'S WITH THE HATS? SIKUWAHI PEWA HIYO MEMO BUT I SEE MOST OF MY RELAZ AND THEIR RELAZ DONNING SOME. BROWN HATS...
it had a few self reflection sombre points - we really move on quick. could it explain the fact that most kyuks are either fervent christians or drunkards? we may need a shrink. by the way - that "crying on the inside" stuff is real! no one except small babies and people who had not been there for the matangaz shed tears (I have shed my own share of tears but away from the public eye). I loved the article.

by the way - the photos question? what I have obsevered is that the closest kin of the deceased keep them -hutapata yako! they have videos as well. when people visit you are given a whole bunch of albums and there is a discussion as you wait for food to cook. funeral photos are also taken coz they are like the surest way of getting to know who your 3rd cousin on your mother's side is. you get to meet many people with your names or variations of your names. photos of these people are kept.

Hutia Mundu!!
harrydre
#75 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2015 9:56:20 PM

The 3-am Man Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
i.am.back!!!!
Swenani
#76 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2015 10:25:53 PM

harrydre wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
And if you are a teetotaler, you are missing out on one beautiful phenomenon; you will die not knowing how loud a microwave is at 3am. And thatā€™s a crying shame.
dossy7
#77 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2015 10:07:17 AM

Swenani wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
And if you are a teetotaler, you are missing out on one beautiful phenomenon; you will die not knowing how loud a microwave is at 3am. And thatā€™s a crying shame.

Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
washiku
#78 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2015 11:07:55 AM

Swenani
#79 Posted : Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:25:23 PM

Try hit a girl today

Quote:
The skinny cop looks at the damage and says itā€™s not bad, that we can sort it out, so could we remove these cars from the road immediately? We drive and park by Chaka Road and, still with hands across her chest, she rolls her eyes all the way to the back of her skull when I tell her I will offer her 1,500 bob. (I know, hehe). After 30mins or serious pulling and tagging we finally agree on 3K. I pay her and she gets into her car and drives off without even giving me a hug. (Nkt).
Njung'e
#80 Posted : Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:50:31 PM

harrydre wrote:

smile lovely piece.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.