wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Embakasi Ranching Company Ltd
Celemwa
#1 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2013 8:43:06 AM

Hi People,

I own a plot with the above company in Ruai-Map c past Githunguri along the new bypass to Kangundo road(a place called Manyatta).I wanted to confirm whether the details on my certificate match the companies records so i paid 20k for the site visit and tracing of beacons.However when we reached there the surveyor confirmed the records but he is demanding more money for tracing of beacons and the road to my plot since my neighbours have sealed the road to my plot.I approached the neighbour who blocked my road and he was so rude to me.I also want to convert my certificate into a title deed but i hear the process will cost as much as the value of the land because of corruption within the company.Any one from the area who can advise the way forward?
XSK
#2 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2013 11:29:19 AM

Celemwa wrote:
Hi People,

I own a plot with the above company in Ruai-Map c past Githunguri along the new bypass to Kangundo road(a place called Manyatta).I wanted to confirm whether the details on my certificate match the companies records so i paid 20k for the site visit and tracing of beacons.However when we reached there the surveyor confirmed the records but he is demanding more money for tracing of beacons and the road to my plot since my neighbours have sealed the road to my plot.I approached the neighbour who blocked my road and he was so rude to me.I also want to convert my certificate into a title deed but i hear the process will cost as much as the value of the land because of corruption within the company.Any one from the area who can advise the way forward?

Pray Pray i am praying hard that you actually have a piece of land there in the first place. If you had asked before the purchase, i would have told you to run as fast as possible from that company!!

Kuna stress wengi wamepata juu ya hiyo ERC be warned.
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
Am
#3 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2013 1:07:09 PM

XSK wrote:
Celemwa wrote:
Hi People,

Pray Pray i am praying hard that you actually have a piece of land there in the first place. If you had asked before the purchase, i would have told you to run as fast as possible from that company!!

Praying for you even harder. This is Most disorganized Organization that ever existed since earth's Creation!!. I once almost bought air there. Their So called Surveyors are actually living Devils.Sorry.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Nairobiguy
#4 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2013 3:35:59 PM

Am wrote:
XSK wrote:
Celemwa wrote:
Hi People,

Praying for you even harder. This is Most disorganized Organization that ever existed since earth's Creation!!. I once almost bought air there. Their So called Surveyors are actually living Devils.Sorry.

Embakasi Ranching Company Ltd is the most corrupt land buying/selling company in Kenya. They just fleece Kenyans out of their hard earned money. I got a plot from my grandfather as inheritance and when I went to their office they told me the land is not on the map yet I have original Share certificate and receipts dating back to the 80's.Sad

While I was there I realised those Wazees (they need to die and hand over to digital generation) of the board are so arrogant and will not listen to anyone. So many cases of double allocation and people demolishing each other's houses because they both claim to own the same parcel.

The police are in on this and the ERC Ltd. office is next to Ruai police station. The OCPDs and other top cops in the area are bribed by getting a piece of the cake (land). Who will help the poor shareholders/clients of Embakasi Ranching Company Ltd. not the police of course...Tunaomba Serikali iingilie kati.

The National Land Commission needs to act, in the meantime I suggest you "accept and move on" like I did. No need to waste more money on them..good money chasing after bad money/land.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Celemwa
#5 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 4:58:11 PM

May God help me.The surveyors there are as arrogant as hell.I really dont know what to do.They acknowledge that the land belongs to me but there is no road to the land and they are not cooperative.
Am
#6 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 7:39:15 PM

Celemwa wrote:
May God help me.The surveyors there are as arrogant as hell.I really dont know what to do.They acknowledge that the land belongs to me but there is no road to the land and they are not cooperative.

@Celemwa. I feel you bro. I really do. I said on another post here that the Surveyors at Embakasi ranching are actually demons walking on earth. One sold me thin air in the name of land near deliverance church on Kangundo road but fortunately for me, he wasn't sharp enough and I cornered him before I moved too far. Lakini its not like there is no road to your plot. Look keenly and your 2 neighbors, one on each side have most likely fenced off the path to your plot, one thing that these thieves of Embakasi ranching did is Provide big enough roads to each plot..
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 10:05:08 PM

Reading this remind one of Mboi Kamiti
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tony stark
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:48:03 AM

Did you finally get your title?

Celemwa wrote:
Hi People,

Shak
#9 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:02:00 AM