wazua Fri, Sep 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Binary options trading
binary options
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 2:26:15 PM

In this type of trading system, you have only two options. Decide whether the price of an asset will go Up or down at a duration you have set. It can be from 1 minute to a whole day, depending on which broker you deal with. Assets include; indices, currencies, stocks and commodities.

So how will you know the price will go up or down? You have to do some serious chart analysis or wait for periods when there are breakouts in the markets. Don't just jump on a trade whenever you feel like. Analyze to which point the asset will rise/decent estimate the time, then make your call.

The worst thing you can do is to guess. You have to use your skills so that you can earn money. The payout ranges from 70% to 180% per trade. If you don't know how to read charts you can use signals. TRADING 247 offers new members with free signals, a 100% bonus on your deposit and the "buy me out option" (allows you pull out whenever your trade is heading for a loss)

When trading, i prefer to use the 15 minute strategy especially when the currency pair i am trading in is a bit tight. i.e no clear breakouts. In my opinion 10-30 minutes is a fare strategy to start with. If you're willing to go on this venture make sure you don't get too greedy and start off with the smallest amount possible, as you go up. All the best
mawinder
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:11:36 PM

It is Okay.Consult @QW.
binary options
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:44:28 PM

i definitely will!
symbols
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:55:43 PM

binary options wrote:
i definitely will!

Applause Laughing out loudly
King G
#5 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 10:44:08 AM

where is the binary options market???? At least i know where the fish market of stocks is?
Thieves
binary options
#6 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 3:30:28 PM

umm...The same market where forex traders do their trading?