Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
This man Mwai Kibaki
maka
#61 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 8:38:09 PM

obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:
I have duly noted a consistent trend in Kenya. The former Orezo is always praised after they have been shown the door since the acting one is under-performing.

Just analyze it, Moi to Kibz, I remember hearing clearly people stating it was a mistake allowing Kibz into power. Kibz to Uhunye, now we are seeing a change of heart towards Kibz regime. I'm betting 1000% Uhunye akionyeshwa mlango, he'll be praised for the great development he did compared to his successor to be.

on Moi no ,this man wasted my generation 1992 -2002.better Uhuru thousands times
.kibaki remains the best president of the four.

If Kibaki had got the presidency in 1992, Kenya would have by now become a 1st world state. A man of profound wisdom

Kenya would have been very far...
possunt quia posse videntur
otienosmall
#62 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 9:00:53 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:
I have duly noted a consistent trend in Kenya. The former Orezo is always praised after they have been shown the door since the acting one is under-performing.

Just analyze it, Moi to Kibz, I remember hearing clearly people stating it was a mistake allowing Kibz into power. Kibz to Uhunye, now we are seeing a change of heart towards Kibz regime. I'm betting 1000% Uhunye akionyeshwa mlango, he'll be praised for the great development he did compared to his successor to be.

on Moi no ,this man wasted my generation 1992 -2002.better Uhuru thousands times

If Kibaki had got the presidency in 1992, Kenya would have by now become a 1st world state. A man of profound wisdom

factual!
MatataMingi
#63 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 10:53:40 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

We would, without doubt, be in the same same league as the Asian Tigers.

What a missed opportunity Sad
Shak
#64 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 11:04:34 AM

MatataMingi wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

Totally agree!!
masukuma
#65 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 11:06:35 AM

MatataMingi wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
case of simple narratives...
Explain your answer with facts... what would he have done to make us Tiger-like?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
washiku
#66 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 11:28:22 AM

Drobos fly wrote:

This is captures my thoughts exactly. I was trying to put across the same point to some people somewhere else. I remember the first years of Kibaki people really complained about him. The inflation was going up. We even had a discussion in Finance class on why inflation was going up yet we had an economist at the helm. My uncles started complaining saying they preferred Moi coz it seems huyu Kibaki amefungia pesa, ati afadhali Moi hakuwa mchoyo thus pesa was circulating. Didn't we even have very learned people like Ahmednasir saying Kibaki was bad; he only built Thika road because it goes to Central.
maka
#67 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 11:50:50 AM

washiku wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

This is captures my thoughts exactly. I was trying to put across the same point to some people somewhere else. I remember the first years of Kibaki people really complained about him. The inflation was going up. We even had a discussion in Finance class on why inflation was going up yet we had an economist at the helm. My uncles started complaining saying they preferred Moi coz it seems huyu Kibaki amefungia pesa, ati afadhali Moi hakuwa mchoyo thus pesa was circulating. Didn't we even have very learned people like Ahmednasir saying Kibaki was bad; he only built Thika road because it goes to Central.

No...
possunt quia posse videntur
urstill1
#68 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 12:06:44 PM

masukuma wrote:
MatataMingi wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

Explain your answer with facts... what would he have done to make us Tiger-like?

Applause Applause Applause

Watu hua wako na ndoto sana.
Lolest!
#69 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:04:56 PM

washiku wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

Haha i remember the Thika rd issue (btw it was a term 2 project)

Some MP in western asked why central wanaundiwa bararabara za gorofa ilhali wao hawana.

Complaints were there even in second term. Even from Gemans. A lot complaints about him being too quiet

On devpt, one prominent wazuan said doing roads isn't a great deal, that even the wazuan's grandma could do the same

I still rank him the best with Moi as the worst. I would rank Uhuru better than his father
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sitaki.kujulikana
#70 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:14:23 PM

urstill1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MatataMingi wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

smile dreams are true, while still asleep, but if you look at those tigers, these are mostly guys who were propped up by the west.
the only way we would have become a tiger is if nyerere had managed convince the soviets to make tz one of their major base.
sitaki.kujulikana
#71 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:17:17 PM

Lolest! wrote:
washiku wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

Some MP in western asked why central wanaundiwa bararabara za gorofa ilhali wao hawana.

Complaints were there even in second term. Even from Gemans. A lot complaints about him being too quiet

On devpt, one prominent wazuan said doing roads isn't a great deal, that even the wazuan's grandma could do the same

I still rank him the best with Moi as the worst. I would rank Uhuru better than his father

uk bado hajatoka, we will either get to rate him in september 2017, or sptember 2022
urstill1
#72 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:18:01 PM

Lolest! wrote:
washiku wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

You are ranking dwarfs based on height.
Drobos fly
#73 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2017 2:16:49 AM

washiku wrote:

Spot on! Most kenyan's wanatumbo ya Mluhya kwa kichwa in terms of expectations (hawawezi shiba) Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
masukuma
#74 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2017 8:14:24 AM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MatataMingi wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

smile dreams are true, while still asleep, but if you look at those tigers, these are mostly guys who were propped up by the west.
the only way we would have become a tiger is if nyerere had managed convince the soviets to make tz one of their major base.

yes! you need a big brother... to prop you or discover (underground or make) some crazy sh*t that no one has but everyone needs HALAFU figure out how to keep the said big brothers from doing what they did to the banana republic called Guatemala. it's a dicy game! hii story ya kuuza kahawa na majani chai...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
aemathenge
#75 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2017 9:52:49 AM

Quote:
After Mr Kibaki retired as President in 2003, I (KAMAU NGOTHO) asked my friend Mr Esau Kioni, his one-time security adviser, what he thought of his former boss.

This was his reply:

“You know people once called him General Kiguoya (the big coward).

If you ask me, maybe they saw a lion that had been rained on and thought it was a cat!”

Enough Said.

Source Link: http://www.nation.co.ke/.../1064-3916722-158nukjz/
Lolest!
#76 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 12:57:26 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Quote:
After Mr Kibaki retired as President in 2003, I (KAMAU NGOTHO) asked my friend Mr Esau Kioni, his one-time security adviser, what he thought of his former boss.

This was his reply:

“You know people once called him General Kiguoya (the big coward).

If you ask me, maybe they saw a lion that had been rained on and thought it was a cat!”

Enough Said.

Source Link: http://www.nation.co.ke/.../1064-3916722-158nukjz/
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly

Quote:
When President Moi went to test-drive the car, it couldn’t move at the first kick of the engine. I was standing near Mr Kibaki, then a Cabinet minister, when I heard him whisper to assistant minister John Gachui in Kikuyu: Ni wakiona ngari iyo yao kwagira! (See what a great car they have manufactured!)
washiku
#77 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 3:48:48 PM

Ouch!
Quote:
“What questions do you have? Our statement is self-explanatory,” he said, then added rather contemptuously, “OK, you people ask if you must.”

The Nation’s Njeri Rugene asked whether the opposition had sought to pick the AG’s brain on the matter, to which Mr Kibaki shot back right away as he walked out on us:

“Does he have any brain to be picked?”

Lolest!
#78 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 4:08:01 PM

urstill1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
washiku wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

You are ranking dwarfs based on height.

We will have dwarfs for a long time from the way the landscape is
Lolest!
#79 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:09:53 AM

Happy 86th birthday!!
wukan
#80 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:26:54 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Happy 86th birthday!!

Happy birthday indeed!! During his term i used to be 60% in stocks nowadays only 20%