Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
This man Mwai Kibaki
Shak
#41 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:44:29 AM

Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Maina Wanjigi who was Kibaki's collegemate at Makerere thinks the man is too introverted and has few friends. You drink with him up to 3am and the guy is all quiet throughout. Maina thinks Mwai should've been more pro-active.

the thought that came to my mind when i read this was even as an introvert, kibs made it to be the 3rd PORK. then we got an extrovert for 4th PORK.

I just like the way UK is extroverted,he has made the Presidency seem like just another jobo.

Kibaki is far much better than his successor. Did not talk much but was far more effective
alma
#42 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:48:58 AM

Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Maina Wanjigi who was Kibaki's collegemate at Makerere thinks the man is too introverted and has few friends. You drink with him up to 3am and the guy is all quiet throughout. Maina thinks Mwai should've been more pro-active.

the thought that came to my mind when i read this was even as an introvert, kibs made it to be the 3rd PORK. then we got an extrovert for 4th PORK.

I just like the way UK is extroverted,he has made the Presidency seem like just another jobo.

Kibaki is far much better than his successor. Did not talk much but was far more effective

You are committing a cardinal sin my friend. You don't love Kenya.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Shak
#43 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:54:42 AM

alma wrote:
Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Please expound on your comment. I am saying I prefer Kibaki to Uhuru. How does that translate to not loving my country?
Nandwa
#44 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:52:34 AM

Shak wrote:
alma wrote:
Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Please expound on your comment. I am saying I prefer Kibaki to Uhuru. How does that translate to not loving my country?

The newfound wisdom around is that you dont critique certain idols

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
nakujua
#45 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 11:48:18 AM

Nandwa wrote:
Shak wrote:
alma wrote:
Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Seems the new found wisdom is trying to explain sarcasm. smile
Shak
#46 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 12:21:17 PM

nakujua wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Shak wrote:
alma wrote:
Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Seems the new found wisdom is trying to explain sarcasm. smile

quicksand
#47 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:00:43 PM

Shak wrote:
alma wrote:
Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Kibaki did his 10 years. Uhuru has only been in 7 months. You are in haste. Make the call in 2017 when there is a comparable length of Kibaki's first 5 versus Uhuru's first 5
AlphDoti
#48 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:12:15 PM

quicksand wrote:
Shak wrote:
alma wrote:
Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Kibaki did his 10 years. Uhuru has only been in 7 months. You are in haste. Make the call in 2017 when there is a comparable length of Kibaki's first 5 versus Uhuru's first 5

@alma and @quicksand what is the defensive about. Is it not possible to compare Kibaki+1day to Uhuru+1day? Just like you want us to compare Kibaki+5years to Uhuru+5years. People have different opinions about the two gents, and people have the right to compare. We can do another comparison in 5years time, but for now we're doing at 7months.
washiku
#49 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:25:33 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Shak wrote:
alma wrote:
Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

@alma and @quicksand what is the defensive about. Is it not possible to compare Kibaki+1day to Uhuru+1day? Just like you want us to compare Kibaki+5years to Uhuru+5years. People have different opinions about the two gents, and people have the right to compare. We can do another comparison in 5years time, but for now we're doing at 7months.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You all missed @Alma's point. Seems you have not been following his line of thought of late.
Amores
#50 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:20:53 PM

Shak wrote:
Amores wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Wekl @shak,i do not know about efficiency.I think the president has stayed focussed on what he wants to achieve,and it is still too early to make comparisons,but kila mtu na opinion yake.
I am happy
vinii
#51 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:31:17 PM

Koigi comparing Kibaki with the Queen bee ...interesting
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
alma
#52 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:50:54 PM

vinii wrote:

Someone should force Kibaki at gunpoint to write a memoir. This must be the most misunderstood man in this country.

We had 4 sharp minds who all seemed confused in describing him.

People call Raila an enigma. Kibaki is the real enigma.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Lolest!
#53 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 5:52:09 PM

Glad to see many have seen Kefake was a good President after all.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
#54 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 6:03:13 PM

Lolest! wrote:

He was a great President. Came in, did his job without politicking and exited the scene. He never went in search of glory, something our current duo should learn, not tumewaletea reli, tumewawekea sitima... yada, yada, yada.
Anyway we'll probably celebrate them same way after they exit.

BBI will solve it
:)
Lolest!
#55 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 6:07:11 PM

2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

He was a great President. Came in, did his job without politicking and exited the scene. He never went in search of glory, something our current duo should learn, not tumewaletea reli, tumewawekea sitima... yada, yada, yada.

likely. Never thought some people would say anything good about Kefake but wazua is awash with praise for him these days
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#56 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:26:25 PM

Lolest! wrote:
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

likely. Never thought some people would say anything good about Kefake but wazua is awash with praise for him these days

Kefake was the best prezo kenya has ever had!
Fyatu
#57 Posted : Tuesday, March 07, 2017 8:42:43 PM

alma wrote:
vinii wrote:

Someone should force Kibaki at gunpoint to write a memoir. This must be the most misunderstood man in this country.

We had 4 sharp minds who all seemed confused in describing him.

People call Raila an enigma. Kibaki is the real enigma.

He has perfected the act of not siding with anyone
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Drobos fly
#58 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 1:30:31 AM

I have duly noted a consistent trend in Kenya. The former Orezo is always praised after they have been shown the door since the acting one is under-performing.

Just analyze it, Moi to Kibz, I remember hearing clearly people stating it was a mistake allowing Kibz into power. Kibz to Uhunye, now we are seeing a change of heart towards Kibz regime. I'm betting 1000% Uhunye akionyeshwa mlango, he'll be praised for the great development he did compared to his successor to be.
newfarer
#59 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 6:59:47 AM

Drobos fly wrote:
I have duly noted a consistent trend in Kenya. The former Orezo is always praised after they have been shown the door since the acting one is under-performing.

Just analyze it, Moi to Kibz, I remember hearing clearly people stating it was a mistake allowing Kibz into power. Kibz to Uhunye, now we are seeing a change of heart towards Kibz regime. I'm betting 1000% Uhunye akionyeshwa mlango, he'll be praised for the great development he did compared to his successor to be.

on Moi no ,this man wasted my generation 1992 -2002.better Uhuru thousands times
.kibaki remains the best president of the four.
punda amecheka
obiero
#60 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2017 8:26:17 PM

newfarer wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:

on Moi no ,this man wasted my generation 1992 -2002.better Uhuru thousands times
.kibaki remains the best president of the four.

If Kibaki had got the presidency in 1992, Kenya would have by now become a 1st world state. A man of profound wisdom

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45