wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

75 Pages«<72737475>
Home Afrika Listing at NSE!
MugundaMan
#1461 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:40:53 AM

Demand today drops to complete zero. This world is interesting, to say the least,my frens.
Angelica _ann
#1462 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:52:03 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

Demand today drops to complete zero. This world is interesting, to say the least,my frens.

Relax, you are looking too much into 'our' share. You continue sub dividing plots as we reap on HAFR. Kila mutu na ...... chake.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#1463 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:10:55 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Relax, you are looking too much into 'our' share. You continue sub dividing plots as we lose our shirts on HAFR. Kila mutu na ...... chake.

HAFR tumbles down to 75 cents. Hata Sparkly has mysteriously disappeared from this thread. Last week he was computing ROI hapa daily. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#1464 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:48:14 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Relax, you are looking too much into 'our' share. You continue sub dividing plots as we lose our shirts on HAFR. Kila mutu na ...... chake.

HAFR tumbles down to 75 cents. Hata Sparkly has mysteriously disappeared from this thread. Last week he was computing ROI hapa daily. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You are wasting energy on small matters. My 50k shares in HAFR are speculative. IMO HAFR is worth 8bob per share but even if 4 bob is realized in the next 3 years, I will have made 100% per annum.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#1465 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:58:26 AM

sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

You are wasting energy on small matters. My 50k shares in HAFR are speculative. IMO HAFR is worth 8bob per share but even if 4 bob is realized in the next 3 years, I will have made 100% per annum.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Isn't that what we all say when we are getting shaved bila maji on the stocks we own? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly The funniest was rwitre's argument as to why supply is so high and demand was zero Laughing out loudly He literally overturned all laws of economics because he was not willing to face the bitter truth that this thing is going straight down. Double A as usual was stumped for words. Just a few meek mumbles about nothing in particular Laughing out loudly My ribs!

rwitre
#1466 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:42:08 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Isn't that what we all say when we are getting shaved bila maji on the stocks we own? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly The funniest was rwitre's argument as to why supply is so high and demand was zero Laughing out loudly He literally overturned all laws of economics because he was not willing to face the bitter truth that this thing is going straight down. Double A as usual was stumped for words. Just a few meek mumbles about nothing in particular Laughing out loudly My ribs!

With regards to your "tumbling down" narrative, half the trading session is almost over and only 26,200 shares have been traded, at a value of Sh. 20,560.00.

For perspective, the news that caused the recent rapid rise, the investor Zeyun Yang acquired an 8.2 per cent stake, worth around Sh23.2 million. Minor price swings by speculators on edge, and bigger wallets gradually stocking up. Guess which direction the tide will turn. smile

I repeat: "There is no cause for panic". I'm not touching the sell button. I am also not looking to get rich overnight. I believe HAFR is undervalued.

Anyway...I'll mark this post. Will return to it soon. That time you'll be saying hindsight is 20/20.
the deal
#1467 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:20:38 PM

rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

With regards to your "tumbling down" narrative, half the trading session is almost over and only 26,200 shares have been traded, at a value of Sh. 20,560.00.

For perspective, the news that caused the recent rapid rise, the investor Zeyun Yang acquired an 8.2 per cent stake, worth around Sh23.2 million. Minor price swings by speculators on edge, and bigger wallets gradually stocking up. Guess which direction the tide will turn. smile

I repeat: "There is no cause for panic". I'm not touching the sell button. I am also not looking to get rich overnight. I believe HAFR is undervalued.

Anyway...I'll mark this post. Will return to it soon. That time you'll be saying hindsight is 20/20.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly joke of the day.....

Have you heard of the greater fool theory? Someone sold this scrap metal to Mr Yang and others...he must be chocking in laughter right now as he reads your comments...
sparkly
#1468 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 6:54:15 AM

the deal wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly joke of the day.....

Have you heard of the greater fool theory? Someone sold this scrap metal to Mr Yang and others...he must be chocking in laughter right now as he reads your comments...

Do you have the moral authority to value HAFR? You should first apologize to all the people who bought on your recomendation Liar Liar Liar

https://www.google.com/a...asAMP-4jelat/index.html

Quote:
“Home Afrika is currently overvalued,” said a coverage note by Davis Mika, a research analyst at Contrarian Investing assigning the firm a fair price of Sh12.40.
Angelica _ann
#1469 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:48:39 AM

sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Do you have the moral authority to value HAFR? You should first apologize to all the people who bought on your recommendation Liar Liar Liar

https://www.google.com/a...asAMP-4jelat/index.html

Quote:
“Home Afrika is currently overvalued,” said a coverage note by Davis Mika, a research analyst at Contrarian Investing assigning the firm a fair price of Sh12.40.

This one you will have to forgive him coz he was basing his recommendation on the available data and information then, that turned out to have been cooked much later.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#1470 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:02:14 AM

As the price drops like a millstone in a deep ocean around speculators necks, demand becomes zero and supply near zero. Simply because holders of scrap metal are "digging in," scared to cut their losses while in the red, while hoping for a Hail Mary recovery of the stock while buyers do not want to touch this supernyani. The result is deadlock and a steady tumble downwards. Rwitre hebu overturn the laws of economics again for us today with your alternative take on this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
rwitre
#1471 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:41:38 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

As the price drops like a millstone in a deep ocean around speculators necks, demand becomes zero and supply near zero. Simply because holders of scrap metal are "digging in," scared to cut their losses while in the red, while hoping for a Hail Mary recovery of the stock while buyers do not want to touch this supernyani. The result is deadlock and a steady tumble downwards. Rwitre hebu overturn the laws of economics again for us today with your alternative take on this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly @MugundaMan...you seem more perturbed by HAFR than those of us actually inside. Calm down...we can't keep analysing supply and demand numbers hour-by-hour to determine the fate of the company.

Supply high, demand zero: Run! It's crashing!
.....3 hours later.....
Demand high, supply zero: The monkey is just jumping. Wait and see.

Life is short kaka. Don't lose sleep over HAFR. In time, those who've bought will know if the gamble was worth it, and those who watched from the sidelines will either be glad they never took the risk, or wish they had. smile

kayhara
#1472 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:10:08 PM

rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Laughing out loudly @MugundaMan...you seem more perturbed by HAFR than those of us actually inside. Calm down...we can't keep analysing supply and demand numbers hour-by-hour to determine the fate of the company.

.....3 hours later.....

Life is short kaka. Don't lose sleep over HAFR. In time, those who've bought will know if the gamble was worth it, and those who watched from the sidelines will either be glad they never took the risk, or wish they had. smile

Well demand but no supply, MugundaMan and his doom prophets explain that, we are minting money in the swings, with the risk of losing pesa itembee
To Each His Own
MugundaMan
#1473 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:35:28 PM

rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

.....3 hours later.....

That's because I am extremely concerned about you guys financial welfare and safety in the true Wazoo spirit Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

obiero
#1474 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:05:53 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

.....3 hours later.....

That's because I am extremely concerned about you guys financial welfare and safety in the true Wazoo spirit Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Keep it up. This bandia firm will not collapse with wazuans inside it.. Not under our watch

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#1475 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:10:58 PM

obiero wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

.....3 hours later.....

Keep it up. This bandia firm will not collapse with wazuans inside it.. Not under our watch

@Mugundaman does not own stocks (apart from failed experiment on Neveready). A virgin cannot advise married couples on the ways of the romp.
MugundaMan
#1476 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:31:56 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

.....3 hours later.....

@Mugundaman does not own stocks (apart from failed experiment on Neveready). A virgin cannot advise married couples on the ways of the romp.

But who said I do not own Neveready any more? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
ICDC pia. I told you Simba akinyeshewa usidhani ni paka Laughing out loudly
You called it paka but it is topping the charts hapa daily. But unlike you guys I am not jumping up and down for joy kila siku celebrating 5 cent gains!
Mugundaman will never reveal the full details of his NSE moves hapa wazoo. Rest assured of that!Drool
hardwood
#1477 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:03:15 PM

Moving to @mugundaman's "red hot" dust bowl.....

sparkly
#1478 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:15:36 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

.....3 hours later.....

But who said I do not own Neveready any more? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
ICDC pia. I told you Simba akinyeshewa usidhani ni paka Laughing out loudly
You called it paka but it is topping the charts hapa daily. But unlike you guys I am not jumping up and down for joy kila siku celebrating 5 cent gains!
Mugundaman will never reveal the full details of his NSE moves hapa wazoo. Rest assured of that!Drool

A man without livestock cannot chair the cattle dip commitee. Get some livestock first.
MugundaMan
#1479 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:56:57 AM

How is the scrap metal doing today?
Anywhere closer to the smelter? Drool
kayhara
#1480 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:56:00 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
How is the scrap metal doing today?
Anywhere closer to the smelter? Drool

Stable at 0.8 with demand exceeding supply by slightly over 1 to 1
To Each His Own