75 Pages«<7172737475>
Home Afrika Listing at NSE!
sparkly
#1441 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 11:38:40 AM

kayhara wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

At 0.85 up 42% from the low of 0.6 set in September 2018. Buyers bidding higher and higher but there are no sellers.

Keep hope alive my broda!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wapi Kayhara?
Now this is a real incidence of investing right next to a noisy rail road track in the middle of nowhere
My ribs!

Has your buroti risen by 42% in one month?

My 3 monkeys were among the top gainers today, on Hafri I am 10% up, MSC and uchumi still in the red, but the paper loss acceptable, nyinyi watu wa BAT kaeni kando tuntengenze besha

Now at 0.90.
Might cool off at 1.00
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#1442 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:18:37 PM

sparkly wrote:
kayhara wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

At 0.85 up 42% from the low of 0.6 set in September 2018. Buyers bidding higher and higher but there are no sellers.

Wapi Kayhara?
Now this is a real incidence of investing right next to a noisy rail road track in the middle of nowhere
My ribs!

My 3 monkeys were among the top gainers today, on Hafri I am 10% up, MSC and uchumi still in the red, but the paper loss acceptable, nyinyi watu wa BAT kaeni kando tuntengenze besha

Now at 0.90.
Might cool off at 1.00

China man's Edermann property about to be visited by Sany within next few days https://citizentv.co.ke/...-demolished-nema-215041/

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#1443 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:38:58 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
kayhara wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
[quote=sparkly]

Wapi Kayhara?
My ribs!

Now at 0.90.
Might cool off at 1.00

China man's Edermann property about to be visited by Sany within next few days https://citizentv.co.ke/...demolished-nema-215041/[/quote]

@obiero must you rain on our parade? HAFR is doing well, toa hizi vitu za Ederman hapa.
obiero
#1444 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:16:11 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
kayhara wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Wapi Kayhara?
My ribs!

Now at 0.90.
Might cool off at 1.00

China man's Edermann property about to be visited by Sany within next few days https://citizentv.co.ke/...demolished-nema-215041/

@obiero must you rain on our parade? HAFR is doing well, toa hizi vitu za Ederman hapa.

Pole. lakini it's related! How sad though..

sparkly
#1445 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 8:02:07 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
kayhara wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Wapi Kayhara?
My ribs!

Now at 0.90.
Might cool off at 1.00

China man's Edermann property about to be visited by Sany within next few days https://citizentv.co.ke/...demolished-nema-215041/

Mchina took his profits from this condemned project and invested in HAFR. Sharp guy.
rwitre
#1446 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:31:48 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
kayhara wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
[quote=sparkly]

Wapi Kayhara?
My ribs!

Now at 0.90.
Might cool off at 1.00

China man's Edermann property about to be visited by Sany within next few days https://citizentv.co.ke/...demolished-nema-215041/[/quote]

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
rwitre
#1447 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:33:30 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
kayhara wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Wapi Kayhara?
My ribs!

Now at 0.90.
Might cool off at 1.00

Mchina took his profits from this condemned project and invested in HAFR. Sharp guy.

Sad for the investors in the apartments. On that topic, are there home insurance
packages in Kenya?
VituVingiSana
#1448 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:55:54 PM

In some (developed) countries the concept of "Title Insurance" exists but that's risky for Insurance Firms in Kenya with the 2-3 title deeds, official title deeds for "riparian" land, official title deeds for road reserves, fake title deeds and so on.

Also genuine owners in CBD and Parklands were dispossessed when the leases came up for renewal i.e. the right to renew was denied and "re-allocated" to others.

#BananaRepublic
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MugundaMan
#1449 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 7:45:49 PM

obiero wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Obiero you are destroying these guys hopes! No wonder they do not want to listen to you on this issue. They just can't See FarLaughing out loudly !

Clearly Muchina is not the sharpest tool in the shed when making investment decisions. That many are jumping into the HAFR dead on the rocks without wheels mbus because of him amazes me. Juzi they were jumping for joy that it went up 5 cents Laughing out loudly. Let us give it time. Hata Mumias was trading at 1 bob for the longest and gaining 5 cents here and 5 cents there. Where is it now? Falling sharply to zero!

sparkly
#1450 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 8:43:19 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
obiero wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Obiero you are destroying these guys hopes! No wonder they do not want to listen to you on this issue. They just can't See FarLaughing out loudly !

Clearly Muchina is not the sharpest tool in the shed when making investment decisions. That many are jumping into the HAFR dead on the rocks without wheels mbus because of him amazes me. Juzi they were jumping for joy that it went up 5 cents Laughing out loudly. Let us give it time. Hata Mumias was trading at 1 bob for the longest and gaining 5 cents here and 5 cents there. Where is it now? Falling sharply to zero!

The scrap metal is rising while your Neveready and Centum are doing the opposite.
MugundaMan
#1451 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 8:53:33 AM

Laughing out loudly

Sparkly,
Neveready rose from 90 cents to 1.10 the past week but you do not see me hapa jumping up and down for glee celebrating hard about it like you guys over the scrap metal. Centum pia has made modest gains. Looks like signs of a return to a bull market are kicking in, that is why even scrap metal is also moving kiasi. But 6 months from now let us compare notes. If scrap metal breaks 1.20 I will be super surprised.
sparkly
#1452 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 9:05:09 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Sparkly,
Neveready rose from 90 cents to 1.10 the past week but you do not see me hapa jumping up and down for glee celebrating hard about it like you guys over the scrap metal. Centum pia has made modest gains. Looks like signs of a return to a bull market are kicking in, that is why even scrap metal is also moving kiasi. But 6 months from now let us compare notes. If scrap metal breaks 1.20 I will be super surprised.

Celebrate your wins we celebrate ours. The Scrap metal has its risks and not everyone can tolerate the level of risk.
Ericsson
#1453 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 9:56:56 AM

sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Sparkly,

Celebrate your wins we celebrate ours. The Scrap metal has its risks and not everyone can tolerate the level of risk.

Home Afrika run has come to an end.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Angelica _ann
#1454 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 10:59:33 AM

Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Sparkly,

We are watching it keenly kama Bitcoin smile smile smile

Meanwhile the 'beloved' Centum is headed to sub 20 by December 2018. What are they selling this financial year? It will be back to sub 15 bob where we once bought it. smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
rwitre
#1455 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 12:28:07 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Sparkly,

Meanwhile the 'beloved' Centum is headed to sub 20 by December 2018. What are they selling this financial year? It will be back to sub 15 bob where we once bought it. smile smile smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly HAFR just taking a breather because jittery speculators read a Wazua post showing a non-related property by a shareholder who is not even involved in day-to-day running of the listed firm was running into headwinds with serikali.

No reason to sell yet from my perspective. Don't have a concrete reason to. Still in the bus.
MugundaMan
#1456 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 1:59:19 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

@Double-A,

Hating on ICDC will not increase the fortunes of scrap metal Laughing out loudly

ICDC:

REAL profits; dani yage
price to book value; dani yage
Dividends; nyweee
Projects in pipeline; too many to count jameni
Management expertise; dani yaghe kabisaaa
Political connections; dani yage
Waht more do you want jameni?

On the other hand
HAFR (scrap metal)

REAL profits; zero from IPO. Big round zero, very zero. Has never made a coin. This alone should have scared you off.
Price to book; means nothing in this case because profits are zero and assets are encumbered by hefty debts and books are regularly cooked. The company itself has admitted to this. What more do you want to be told by them?
Projects in pipeline; Beside mugunda sales for third parties, hakuna kitu cha maana. In fact pipeline projects of yesteryears have all collapsed. Ilango, Lakeview, need I mention more?
Management Expertise: Zero. This fellows have a bloated workforce and crazy expenses that seem to be growing yearly yet dwindling cash flows and incomplete or collapsed projects. They should have been fired years ago.
Political connections; zero

Afadhali hata Sportpesa, my sista. At least with SportPesa when one gambles they know it is complete pata potea. To speculate on this thing (scrap metal) is to literally throw good money down the pit latrine and enjoy it. Maanchap kweli kweli.
MugundaMan
#1457 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 2:46:41 PM

So much for the "lots of demand and no supply" myth that our broda Sparky has been touting hapa for a week!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

A paltry 100 shares demand verses almost half a million shares on offer for sale at this moment today Laughing out loudly

Ya dunia kweli si chache.. this thing will be at 20 cents within a month at this rate. Rwitre and Kayhara I hope you have bailed out of this mbus!

rwitre
#1458 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 6:59:23 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
So much for the "lots of demand and no supply" myth that our broda Sparky has been touting hapa for a week!

A paltry 100 shares demand verses almost half a million shares on offer for sale at this moment today Laughing out loudly

Ya dunia kweli si chache.. this thing will be at 20 cents within a month at this rate. Rwitre and Kayhara I hope you have bailed out of this mbus!

Relax kaka....those "almost half a million shares" on sale are just worth around Sh 400,000.
That 100 shares demand is a bored speculator teasing the market Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Meaning:
Those heavily invested in HAFR are not selling.
New buyers are hesitant.

This does not call for panic.
obiero
#1459 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 8:19:09 PM

KTN NEWS right now

MugundaMan
#1460 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 9:02:51 PM

rwitre wrote:

Relax kaka....those "almost half a million shares" on sale are just worth around Sh 400,000.
That 100 shares demand is a bored speculator teasing the market Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Meaning:
Those heavily invested in HAFR are not selling.
New buyers are hesitant.

This does not call for panic.

Laughing out loudly
Whatever you say papa!
that ka hun'red is a market maker from among the major brokers trying to prevent a complete collapse of the stock by showing some token demand. And even then he did not want to risk anything beyond a massive 80 bob on this super nyani on this particular day Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly