wazua Fri, May 10, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

75 Pages«<7071727374>»
Home Afrika Listing at NSE!
rwitre
#1421 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 10:23:39 AM

This thread Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Anyway, those waiting for full certainty before deciding, "to each his own".

Those who are 100% sure that HAFR is a scam and will not touch it at all, chaguo ni lenu pia.

Meanwhile, I have boarded. To increase or sell holdings will be decided at FY 2018, and on reports of how it has gone with the strategic investor.
iris
#1422 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 10:52:41 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly, you are a good dreamerLaughing out loudly
What is the value of ten percent of nothing?
Did you forget that HAFR is a going concern and that share you are holding isn't a title deed to its assets? Laughing out loudly
Did you account for book cooking? Look at its 2017 annual report and report back to us about what happened to the value of its tangible assets. Does that seem normal to you in a booming environment? And that is just the tip of the iceberg! My fren sell this thing before you end up like Double A, having to seek women tenders in the village in retirement watching your life sweat burn away fast!

Poor you, 30% reserved so even i dont take it some crooked person will still take it and huku hakuna competition. You are actually called to tender. Anyway as you chase funds stealing from you, a stage i passed 20 or so years back, wish you the best. I enjoy my relaxed environment and i use my land for production and not speculation and i employ a good number of Kenyans directly - 'permanently' and others indirectly along the chain. I wish i know how to upload photos on wazua, wacha tu.

Village setup is better than living in wilderness hoping that people will one day come and join you (fresh supplies everyday smile ). By the time that happens, you will be near the grave than from when you were born. Life life now.

@Angelica_a, leave that sophist alone; he reminds one of Trump touting his wealth as real billionaires like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett look on..
sparkly
#1423 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 10:57:25 AM

rwitre wrote:

Those who are 100% sure that HAFR is a scam and will not touch it at all, chaguo ni lenu pia.

Meanwhile, I have boarded. To increase or sell holdings will be decided at FY 2018, and on reports of how it has gone with the strategic investor.

Demand 500k, Supply Zero. Wanted to add but it Will be chasing a moving bus.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#1424 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 12:44:55 PM

rwitre wrote:

@rwitre not you too! Laughing out loudly . By the time you are deciding to sell this queen of monkeys it will be 10 cents a share and even the shrill cries of double A and her coven mate iris will give no solace Laughing out loudly We are saying it out of love and concern in the true wazua spirit my broda!
MugundaMan
#1425 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 12:48:10 PM

sparkly wrote:
Demand 500k, Supply Zero. Wanted to add but it Will be chasing a moving bus.

Are you sure you do not mean a dead ass ?
MugundaMan
#1426 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 12:54:22 PM

sparkly wrote:

Ujuanji ndio itakumaliza. Do you know that 5 years ago @thedeal issued a buy recommendation at 15bob?

Anyway I rest my case for now and wait for Mr Market to speak.

How did I miss this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ?
I wonder how many more Wazoo wazitos have been trapped in the thrall of this turbomonkey. Ya tudunia twetu tweli sio chache.
kayhara
#1427 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 1:11:30 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Ujuanji ndio itakumaliza. Do you know that 5 years ago @thedeal issued a buy recommendation at 15bob?

I wonder how many more Wazoo wazitos have been trapped in the thrall of this turbomonkey. Ya tudunia twetu tweli sio chache.

Keep laughing at monkey investors, at an average buy of 0.7 I am already way into the green with this nyani, if money can be made then it's a deal
To Each His Own
MugundaMan
#1428 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 1:32:42 PM

kayhara wrote:

Keep laughing at monkey investors, at an average buy of 0.7 I am already way into the green with this nyani, if money can be made then it's a deal

Kayhara wewe pia? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Let us see in the coming months how much of a "killing" you will make on this super-nyani Laughing out loudly Peeps are buying just because they heard muchina is buying. When he sells after he realises how much of a monkey he has on his hands it will drop like Jowi's innocence!
sparkly
#1429 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 2:20:57 PM

In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Angelica_ann (Co-driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

Noisy makangas @Mugundaman and @Obiero shouting themselves hoarse as passengers board ready for take-off Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#1430 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 2:34:32 PM

sparkly wrote:
In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

Noisy makangas @Mugundaman and @Obiero shouting themselves hoarse as passengers board ready for take-off Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And do not forget iris hanging on for dear life to Double A's titties! Laughing out loudly

I admire your confidence in this nyani. Beats mine in Neveready times 10 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#1431 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 2:37:59 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

And do not forget iris hanging on for dear life to Double A's titties! Laughing out loudly

I admire your confidence in this nyani. Beats mine in Neveready times 10 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Such comments are not warrant in this section pris. But that doesn't prevent us who are inside from moving on.

You guys can wait for your squad round after tumekula.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mamilli
#1432 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 5:03:43 PM

sparkly wrote:
In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

Laughing out loudly It reminds me of a certain "mbus" you once posted on some thread...the one "standing on stones" bila tyres Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly..this is good comedy.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
sparkly
#1433 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 5:29:28 PM

mamilli wrote:
sparkly wrote:
In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

Laughing out loudly It reminds me of a certain "mbus" you once posted on some thread...the one "standing on stones" bila tyres Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly..this is good comedy.

That was Uchumi
smile smile
Angelica _ann
#1434 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 5:53:44 PM

sparkly wrote:
mamilli wrote:
sparkly wrote:
In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

That was Uchumi
smile smile

ARM, he jumped out on time and left VVS inside.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Though he kept on warning guys that it was a risky drive and when he left he said well before ARM was suspended.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#1435 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 8:06:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mamilli wrote:
sparkly wrote:
In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

That was Uchumi
smile smile

ARM, he jumped out on time and left VVS inside.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Though he kept on warning guys that it was a risky drive and when he left he said well before ARM was suspended.

Have some respect. Out here I am a renowned Kenyan so you can't call me a makanga! It's better you refer to me as a karao, who has seen that the tyres on this bus are frayed and could burst anytime.. Mkitaka kuendelea na safari ni sawa tu! 😁

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#1436 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:07:02 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mamilli wrote:
sparkly wrote:
In the Bus...

@Sparkly (Driver)
@Rwitre (ndaaani)
@Kayhara (ndaaani)

That was Uchumi
smile smile

Have some respect. Out here I am a renowned Kenyan so you can't call me a makanga! It's better you refer to me as a karao, who has seen that the tyres on this bus are frayed and could burst anytime.. Mkitaka kuendelea na safari ni sawa tu! 😁

Sawa bwana Karao but don't ask for Chai.
sparkly
#1437 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:23:02 PM

kayhara wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

At 0.85 up 42% from the low of 0.6 set in September 2018. Buyers bidding higher and higher but there are no sellers.
MugundaMan
#1438 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:41:42 PM

sparkly wrote:

At 0.85 up 42% from the low of 0.6 set in September 2018. Buyers bidding higher and higher but there are no sellers.

Keep hope alive my broda!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wapi Kayhara?
Now this is a real incidence of investing right next to a noisy rail road track in the middle of nowhere
My ribs!
sparkly
#1439 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:10:48 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Wapi Kayhara?
Now this is a real incidence of investing right next to a noisy rail road track in the middle of nowhere
My ribs!

Has your buroti risen by 42% in one month?
kayhara
#1440 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:42:26 PM

sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Wapi Kayhara?
My ribs!

Has your buroti risen by 42% in one month?

My 3 monkeys were among the top gainers today, on Hafri I am 10% up, MSC and uchumi still in the red, but the paper loss acceptable, nyinyi watu wa BAT kaeni kando tuntengenze besha
To Each His Own