wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

75 Pages«<6061626364>»
Home Afrika Listing at NSE!
sparkly
#1221 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 7:28:48 AM

obiero wrote:

My point is that the management is crooked. They even overpriced the corporate bond but still failed to attract institutional funding. Only retail investors shall remain inside HAFR and I will not allow them to get burned without my cautionary notice

You actually believe that investors rely on your wisdom to make money on the nse!

My friend you are suffering from illusions of grandiosity.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#1222 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 7:33:08 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

My point is that the management is crooked. They even overpriced the corporate bond but still failed to attract institutional funding. Only retail investors shall remain inside HAFR and I will not allow them to get burned without my cautionary notice

You actually believe that investors rely on your wisdom to make money on the nse!

Hehe.. Nothing personal my friend. Just my opinion which you can take or leave. Grandiosity sijui hata inamaanisha nini

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#1223 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 7:51:54 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hehe.. Nothing personal my friend. Just my opinion which you can take or leave. Grandiosity sijui hata inamaanisha nini

Grandiosity (n)
refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority—a sustained view of oneself as better than others that causes the narcissist to view others with disdain or as inferior—as well as to a sense of uniqueness: the belief that few others have anything in common with oneself and that one can only be understood by a few or very special people. [1] It also occurs in reactive attachment disorder . [2]
Grandiosity is chiefly associated with
narcissistic personality disorder , but also commonly features in manic or
hypomanic episodes of bipolar disorder . [3]
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#1224 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 7:56:34 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)
refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority—a sustained view of oneself as better than others that causes the narcissist to view others with disdain or as inferior—as well as to a sense of uniqueness: the belief that few others have anything in common with oneself and that one can only be understood by a few or very special people. [1] It also occurs in reactive attachment disorder . [2]

Oh I get. So people are allowed to state KQ is a bad stock but it's taboo to list HAFR as a bandia firm. In that case I truly believe that I am grandiose

sparkly
#1225 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:19:16 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Oh I get. So people are allowed to state KQ is a bad stock but it's taboo to list HAFR as a bandia firm. In that case I truly believe that I am grandiose

KQ and HAFR are just 2 out of the 60+ listed securities on NSE.

Both have their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats and we can list them.

Kenya Airways:

Strengths/ Opportunies - GOK support, strong brand, national carrier status, monopoly due to barriers to entry, new board/management.

Weaknesses/Threats - Competition from subsidised gulf carriers, global macroeconomic factors out of company control, high financing and capital requirements, high fixed costs, labour disturbances, corruption, political interference.

Home Africa:

Strengths/ Opportunities - Dealing in basic commodity i.e. land and housing, growth potential including expansion into other African markets, sector growing at 9-13% pa vis a vis Kenya growth of 5-6.5%, new board/ management, alternative financing models i.e.JVs.

Weaknesses/ Threats - Competition from other developers, weak corporate governance structures, potential for conflict of interest, lack of access to finance.

The thing is that you only see the Strengths/ Opportunities of KQ and the Weaknesses/Threats of HAFR while overlooking the converse. A good analyst should present a balanced view.
obiero
#1226 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:32:46 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Both have their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats and we can list them.

Kenya Airways:

Strengths/ Opportunies - GOK support, strong brand, national carrier status, monopoly due to barriers to entry, new board/management.

Weaknesses/Threats - Competition from subsidised gulf carriers, global macroeconomic factors out of company control, high financing and capital requirements, high fixed costs, labour disturbances, corruption, political interference.

Home Africa:

Strengths/ Opportunities - Dealing in basic commodity i.e. land and housing, growth potential including expansion into other African markets, sector growing at 9-13% pa vis a vis Kenya growth of 5-6.5%, new board/ management, alternative financing models i.e.JVs.

Weaknesses/ Threats - Competition from other developers, weak corporate governance structures, potential for conflict of interest, lack of access to finance.

The thing is that you only see the Strengths/ Opportunities of KQ and the Weaknesses/Threats of HAFR while overlooking the converse. A good analyst should present a balanced view.

Thanks for being a good analyst. We appreciate your work here at wazua

sparkly
#1227 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 11:15:54 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Kenya Airways:

Home Africa:

Grandiosity plus passive aggressive behaviour dude, you need help

https://www.psychologyto...rt-introvert-narcissist
sparkly
#1228 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 11:17:32 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Kenya Airways:

Home Africa:

Spikes
#1229 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 11:38:13 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Kenya Airways:

Home Africa:

'passive aggressive behaviour 'Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#1230 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 11:48:39 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Kenya Airways:

Home Africa:

Lol. From stock analyst to stock psychologist.. Wow.. But seriously though, you and I both need help if we come here to discuss people rather than stocks

sparkly
#1231 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 1:10:09 PM

Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Kenya Airways:

Home Africa:

'passive aggressive behaviour 'Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Spikes, is this pattern of stock analysis familiar :
1. Be an a buy expert of one technically insolvent company;
2. Reasons for recommendation on the one insolvent company... Newspaper clippings, mzungu management, "exchange bar said", "watch and learn", "mark the date xx/yy"
3. Dismiss all other stocks. Reasons for dismissal... newspaper clippings from 3 years ago, "bad stock", "will be delisted", "crooked management", "trade with caution"
4. Never give fair value valuation for any stock.
5. Disagree with anyone else who has an opinion on stocks valuation.
6. Open multiple accounts on wazua to congratulate yourself on your accurate call on the one insolvent company.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#1232 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 1:17:32 PM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Grandiosity (n)

Kenya Airways:

Home Africa:

@Spikes, is this pattern of stock analysis familiar :
1. Be an a buy expert of one technically insolvent company;
2. Reasons for recommendation on the one insolvent company... Newspaper clippings, mzungu management, "exchange bar said", "watch and learn", "mark the date xx/yy"
3. Dismiss all other stocks. Reasons for dismissal... newspaper clippings from 3 years ago, "bad stock", "will be delisted", "crooked management", "trade with caution"
4. Never give fair value valuation for any stock.
5. Disagree with anyone else who has an opinion on stocks valuation.
6. Open multiple accounts on wazua to congratulate yourself on your accurate call on the one insolvent company.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

LOL 😁😁😁

obiero
#1233 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 9:17:26 AM

Keep far away from this stock

Spikes
#1234 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 9:52:10 AM

obiero wrote:

Link please! Otherwise you'll be declared full blown grandiose $#@
sparkly
#1235 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 10:47:31 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Ignore the joker
obiero
#1236 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 11:25:34 AM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Ignore the joker

Hehe. Full Mr Grandiose Obiero $#@

sparkly
#1237 Posted : Thursday, January 04, 2018 5:24:05 PM

Added some HAFR today at 1.40 which is surprising since my order wasn't filled yesterday but I got in today when the range was 1.40-1.55. I guess someone was keen to take profits.

My target is 100,000 shares.
obiero
#1238 Posted : Thursday, January 04, 2018 5:27:18 PM

sparkly wrote:
Added some HAFR today at 1.40 which is surprising since my order wasn't filled yesterday but I got in today when the range was 1.40-1.55. I guess someone was keen to take profits.

Naona utakuwa fukara my brother. But since you have committed to action, I can only wish you the best from the bottom of my as

Spikes
#1239 Posted : Thursday, January 04, 2018 5:54:32 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Naona utakuwa fukara my brother. But since you have committed to action, I can only wish you the best from the bottom of my as

Fukara kivipi?...I believe @sparkly has insider info concerning upcoming restructuring. HAFR has been in advanced stage looking for a strategic investor(s). I think negotiations are ongoing.
obiero
#1240 Posted : Thursday, January 04, 2018 6:03:25 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Fukara kivipi?...I believe @sparkly has insider info concerning upcoming restructuring. HAFR has been in advanced stage looking for a strategic investor(s). I think negotiations are ongoing.

@spikes=@sparkly=@qw