wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

75 Pages«<5758596061>»
Home Afrika Listing at NSE!
VituVingiSana
#1161 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 11:42:14 AM

stock.enigma wrote:
Does this company ever publish there results? if so, when is the financial year ending. Have taken a big gamble here.

Published today. Talk to @pesanane
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Pesa Nane
#1162 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 11:47:47 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
stock.enigma wrote:
Does this company ever publish there results? if so, when is the financial year ending. Have taken a big gamble here.

Come HERE
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
ARAP CHARLES
#1163 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 7:51:08 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
stock.enigma wrote:

Come HERE

Sad
Watch and Listen and Live
Spikes
#1164 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:25:28 AM

guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:
@guru254 was loud mouthed on this one..

And I will continue to be loud mouthed on it.. My average buy around 8.75 bob and I'm now waiting patiently for 5bob so I can get more... If we don't get there I will just wait!

I invest for the long term without short term speculation unlike some here who think they are genies who can see into the future!

https://mobile.twitter.c...%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
ARAP CHARLES
#1165 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 11:21:10 AM

Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

And I will continue to be loud mouthed on it.. My average buy around 8.75 bob and I'm now waiting patiently for 5bob so I can get more... If we don't get there I will just wait!

I invest for the long term without short term speculation unlike some here who think they are genies who can see into the future!

I totally agree with spikes... when it comes to property.. Land.. you cannot go wrong.. Home Africa still has alot to do with balancing there Books. Time is what awaits this tiny thing to be humongous!!
Watch and Listen and Live
mozenrat
#1166 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:11:55 PM

African Wino wrote:
Why all the bile. I'd rather buy into Home Afrika rather in projects like Tatu that have never taken off. These chaps are currently involved in three projects valued at over KSh10 billion and is focusing on undertaking about 10 projects as part of its five-year strategic plan. Home Afrika is now worth well over US$100 million. Migaa alone is estimated to worth over Ksh20 million, I think their fundamental are great. What I reaaly need to know is how the company will fund its ambitious growth plan. They company is seeking to achieve a strategic objective of attaining a project turnover of US$ 1.0 billion within the next five years. That's quite a task.

We had been asked to give this guy 3 years.. its now four.. What do you say bwana African Wino
obiero
#1167 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 8:37:25 PM

ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

I totally agree with spikes... when it comes to property.. Land.. you cannot go wrong.. Home Africa still has alot to do with balancing there Books. Time is what awaits this tiny thing to be humongous!!

@arapcharles the listing price and immediate subsequent spiral of this share is the question at hand

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
kayhara
#1168 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 11:04:07 AM

obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

@arapcharles the listing price and immediate subsequent spiral of this share is the question at hand

what's the news here, guys holding out, no supply even at 1.55/-?
To Each His Own
Spikes
#1169 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 11:09:54 AM

kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !
mamilli
#1170 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 11:42:24 AM

Spikes wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !

Hii hata with a long pole siezi gusa....but i hear NAV is in multiples of the share price.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
obiero
#1171 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 12:36:29 PM

mamilli wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !

Hii hata with a long pole siezi gusa....but i hear NAV is in multiples of the share price.

I can only taken free shares on this on

Spikes
#1172 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 12:53:40 PM

obiero wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !

Such hardened mindsets end up making most African buggers poor!
@ obiero having you squandered nearly your lifetime at NSE you don't understand the potential of penny stocks?
kayhara
#1173 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 1:56:38 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !

@ obiero having you squandered nearly your lifetime at NSE you don't understand the potential of penny stocks?

this year this share has meadde me money lots of money, I am not a very analytic trader but I look at where I can make money, I remember I bought at 75 cents for mumias and home afrika and sold at 1.10, then bought again at 1 and sold at 1.15, last month I bought at 1.05 and sold last week at 1.35/- only for the damn thing to keep rising, so I am viewing this as a lost opportunity,
if you have cash to pick up huge volumes at lower prices and sell at +10 or 15 cents then ou are in business
To Each His Own
obiero
#1174 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 2:02:55 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !

Lols. Thanks at spikes for your wisdom. We appreciate and exalt you.

obiero
#1175 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 2:17:05 PM

kayhara wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !

this year this share has meadde me money lots of money, I am not a very analytic trader but I look at where I can make money, I remember I bought at 75 cents for mumias and home afrika and sold at 1.10, then bought again at 1 and sold at 1.15, last month I bought at 1.05 and sold last week at 1.35/- only for the damn thing to keep rising, so I am viewing this as a lost opportunity,
if you have cash to pick up huge volumes at lower prices and sell at +10 or 15 cents then ou are in business

@kayhara I wish you the very best in your endeavors.. But the risk involved here is beyond my appetite.
@spikes the clown, you need to grow up fast. note that even Olympia, Express and such have made others money at the NSE. Even this monkey HAFR can make people money, but the chances loosing are way too high for a rational investor

VituVingiSana
#1176 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 2:50:02 PM

HAFR should learn from another penny stock and “reverse split” their shares! 😂😂😂
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Spikes
#1177 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 2:55:50 PM

obiero wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Spikes wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Spikes wrote:
guru267 wrote:
obiero wrote:

Watch and learn !

@kayhara I wish you the very best in your endeavors.. But the risk involved here is beyond my appetite.
@spikes the clown, you need to grow up fast. note that even Olympia, Express and such have made others money at the NSE. Even this monkey HAFR can make people money, but the chances loosing are way too high for a rational investor

I'm dismayed when the most obnoxious bugger calls me a clown when a stock,KQ, he grips close to his chest will lose momentum tomorrow and i.e. the end of the story as Open Offer fears holds sway.
obiero
#1178 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 2:58:27 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
HAFR should learn from another penny stock and “reverse split” their shares! 😂😂😂

Haha. Even with a consolation this share will never break through.. Traders holding this one are unique, whether profitable or otherwise

VituVingiSana
#1179 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 3:47:48 PM

Why is so much time and effort spent on analyzing deadbeats vs learning what makes for good investments?

KK came back from the dead without a GoK bailout, Rights Issue or some screwy restructuring...
Even ARM is worthier than KQ in that there was no Taxpayer bailout. Paunrana and family have stayed in despite the downs.
We should discuss the resilience of many banks that despite the interest caps have done well under the circumstances. I believe Some KE banks eg Equity will come out much stronger in 2018.
obiero
#1180 Posted : Monday, December 04, 2017 3:59:01 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Why is so much time and effort spent on analyzing deadbeats vs learning what makes for good investments?

KK came back from the dead without a GoK bailout, Rights Issue or some screwy restructuring...
Even ARM is worthier than KQ in that there was no Taxpayer bailout. Paunrana and family have stayed in despite the downs.
We should discuss the resilience of many banks that despite the interest caps have done well under the circumstances. I believe Some KE banks eg Equity will come out much stronger in 2018.

True. This is a share not worth discussing.. Bandia kabisa