wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Do us proud,HARAMBEE STARS.
Willy
#1 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 6:00:00 AM

I want to believe that Hey improved defence and attack. Our midfield looked smart in Nigeria and I believe it will be the same tmoro.

Ukiung'wafua mnofu,ujue kuna na kuguguna mfupa.
Willy
#2 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 6:02:00 AM

This time we have to win!

Ukiung'wafua mnofu,ujue kuna na kuguguna mfupa.
mali ya nguvu
#3 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 6:14:00 AM

it shall be a draw most likely!!!

Harambee stars of these days has no nerves to come back especially after conceding or when out played......they zubu and watch the game inside the field!!!

Peace to all men of Goodwill
McReggae
#4 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 6:30:00 AM

Harrambee stars must and will triumph tomorrow,that is the only way to cup of nations in Angola!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
gk
#5 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 6:40:00 AM

folks

...not to dampen hopes,but after we lost here against Tunisia,our chances of qualifying are very slim.

...coz we are unlikely to beat any of the other 3 away,and Nigeria could still beat us here.

..am sori.
reddevil
#6 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 7:01:00 AM

Guys,

For those who watched the Liverpool Vs Newcastle game...that was a true
glimpse of die hard supporters from Newcastle fans. And it is for the love of the game that i will support Harambee tomorrow.

Harambee stars is ailing...it is such a chronic illness,its hard to cure...but we have to stay by their bedside and give them that hand,we cannot dump them to suffer in pain...

Kenya has mad talent/potential in soccer,Kenya has people like me and you who love this game,we watch the English Premiership week in week out,because we love the game...

So ladies and Gents,if you can lets head to Kasarani,and watch this game,whether we win or lose. This is the time we put our United,Le'Arse,L'pool,Chelski differences aside and support harambee.

See you there.

Reddevil for Life...Viva United.

Calamities are of two kinds: misfortunes to ourselves,and good fortune to others
mtaalam
#7 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 8:34:00 AM

Do not underestimate Mozambique. All the best to our Stars.

The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
bebeto
#8 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 9:00:00 AM

@ red devil,kudos.

@ all

imagine,if Real was to play Barca at kasarani,or Man u Vs Arsenal in the same pitch.....my guess is that tickets would be sold out two hours after being released and may be 3/6 months before the match.

so,why dont we do the same for our beloved stars. lets go and cheer them on hata kama they are ailing. we twanga the mambas,and we revive hopes for Angola .

lets go come 2moro for all those who are football fans,

GO,HARAMBEE! GO!

be happy!
"The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions" - Alfred adler
Jammo
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:46:00 AM

We MUST/HAVE TO win this game,else we and our hopes are doomed

Wikwatyo
Gordon Gekko
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:08:00 PM

Win! Great job guys,sorry I couldn't come. Public transport from Kasarani after the game for 36K people at the same time is a nightmare and private transport would have been vandalised. Go back to the brrrrr stadium from where we can walk to town.
ecstacy
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 5:25:00 PM

brave but effective coaching decision to pull out Oliech at half-time and Oboya not long into the half. the subs added more punch. Hey shud consider bringing back John 'Mo' to boost the erratic Mambo & Makacha whilst Owino is not a cool head at the back. Mugabe was my man-of-the-match. Shujaa should keep the flag flying tomorrow at the Sevens. I know I'll be there to urge them on! enjoy your Kenyan weekend
tandich
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:12:00 PM

Harambee wakicheza poa wanashindwa,wakicheza vibaya kama leo...
Njunge
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:00:00 AM

Though Harambee won,the match was scrappy.Far worse than the one against the Naijja boys............Get Edgar at the back,Jamal and Ake in the middle and where possible bring in 'Awilo' for Origi........

Yombo dhier....!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Gordon Gekko
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:40:00 AM

@njung'e,agree with you on Origi but for a different reason. He is too small. All great goalies are giants - Abbas,Van de Saar,Schmaichel etc. You saw the Mozambican goalie,another shortie,was not off position but by the time he realised the ball was coming his way,even jumping couldn't help. Abbas would have simply tipped it over the bar with his feet firmly on the ground.
jipinde
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:41:00 PM

@Njung'e

Which keeper goes by ' the name 'Awilo'?

The only 'Awilo' I know is Julius Owino of K'ogalo who scored the first goal for stars yesterday.

Anyway Kenya is facing a keeper's crisis and Origi happens to be the best we got.

He could be small but his positional sense is excellent.

......the truth shall set you free.
Njunge
#16 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 4:59:00 AM

@Jipinde,

Julius Owino,the goalscorer is one of two 'Awilos' in the Kenyan team.The other being second keeper Willis 'Awilo' Ochieng.If you have followed Kenyan football,you would know him since he has previously played for Chemelil FC and Mumias FC before moving to Free state stars of SA.Currently,he is with finnish premier division club IFK Mariehamn.He made his debut for Harambee stars in ACN 2004.As GG says,i would prefer him in goal by virtual of his height (6'4') and reflex.

Yombo dhier....!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
ecstacy
#17 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 6:38:00 AM

With Nigeria and Tunisia drawing 0-0 in Rades,this group just got more interesting.
TAZ
#18 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 7:47:00 AM

Tunisia 7 points,Nigeria 5 Points,Kenya 3 points & Mozambique 1 point.......We can still qualify for the World cup if we can manage to beat Nigeria at home and secure a win in Maputo.

life is too short to blend in