wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Urithi housing co-operative society ltd
mashugli
#1 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 5:52:47 PM

Hello good people, has anyone heard about this company or is a member? Please share your thoughts if you have dealt with them. They have a project (Olive Villas) next to Midas High School, near Thika ngoigwa estate overlooking Thika town.

http://www.urithihousing.co.ke/index.html

How much would u be worth if you lost all your money?
King G
#2 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 6:21:14 PM

ngloups!!!!!!!!!! BGL & co will sort you out.
Thieves
Am
#3 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 8:28:49 PM

mashugli wrote:
Hello good people, has anyone heard about this company or is a member? Please share your thoughts if you have dealt with them. They have a project (Olive Villas) next to Midas High School, near Thika ngoigwa estate overlooking Thika town.

@Mashugli. I am not a Prophet of doom. But Urithi made I doubt I can Invest a coin with them.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
mashugli
#4 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:20:06 PM

Am wrote:
mashugli wrote:

@Mashugli. I am not a Prophet of doom. But Urithi made I doubt I can Invest a coin with them.

@ Am, a friend recommended them and after checking out their website i found it lacking in content or maybe i did not grasp well. Have you dealt with them?
mashugli
#5 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:22:09 PM

King G wrote:
ngloups!!!!!!!!!! BGL & co will sort you out.

@ King G, Sijakuelewa. Kindly shed some light
Am
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:33:01 AM

mashugli wrote:
Am wrote:
mashugli wrote:

@ Am, a friend recommended them and after checking out their website i found it lacking in content or maybe i did not grasp well. Have you dealt with them?

@Mashugli. I have not dealt with them and according to me it is another dubious scheme. Share with us here in Wazua the goods things about them according to your friend..and why he/she recommended them.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
a4architect.com
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:59:21 AM

looks like urithi has already started copying my concept of pooling resources to own a house.a4architect.com/discuss/

http://a4architect.com/discuss/

Difference is that the info they give and the way they are planning to implement seems confusing in that the basis of their costs , locations etc are not laid bare for perusal.
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one Man Sharpens Another.
a4architect.com
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:04:06 AM

http://www.urithihousing.../buy_plot/own_room.html

compared to mine here

http://a4architect.com/discuss/

I really doubt their figures of kes 350k with 7k monthly rent. This is surely meant to mislead gullible investors . Uriithi need to come clean on how a kes 350k room can bring in 7k in rent apart from using magic.

Issues such as size of house, location, cot of construction etc need to be put in the open .
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one Man Sharpens Another.
Kiratu75
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:53:05 PM

is this company very different from Thuo Investment that conned Kenyans million of shillings and closed down.Who are the directors of Urithi society.Compare them with those of Thuo investment.
icecube
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:56:37 PM

Kiratu75 wrote:
is this company very different from Thuo Investment that conned Kenyans million of shillings and closed down.Who are the directors of Urithi society.Compare them with those of Thuo investment.

Haiya!
whiteowl
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:56:54 PM

Their sales ladies came to my office about 3 months ago and that's the 1st time I heard about them.The rental income from their concept of pulling resources together to own a house didn't add up.They also sell shares at 20(if my memory serves me well )and give dividends twice/year.Apart from the dividends, once you become a member(via buying shares) you get priority allotment of any goods(mostly land parcels) they're are selling n at a discounted rate. After my assessment, something is really wrong with them but I can't pinpoint what exactly so I can't invest a single coin in them.BTW their office is located at the junction of Munyu rd n Ronald Ngala near Posta. I don't know about the locations of other offices.
icecube
#12 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 6:38:10 AM

Seems like they are doing something

http://mobile.nation.co....l/-/1hv811z/-/index.html
Shotgun
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:36:56 AM

#inspiring

whiteowl
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:29:09 PM

You should only touch this if you've steel fingers!
The optimist
#15 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:34:03 AM

Shotgun wrote:
#inspiring

Very inspiring.
MaichBlack
#16 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 8:02:28 PM

The optimist wrote:
Shotgun wrote:
#inspiring

Very inspiring.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Very very inspiring. Loved the piece.

A group of Kenyans who don't have a lot of money, have relatively limited education [As the chairman himself attested] and have achieved something most Kenyans have not, and in some cases will never achieve.

If this guys can achieve this, what can you, with your middle class income achieve??? Lakini watu wataenda Caramel Lounge saa ngapi??

Congrats KiteMoto members. And the vice Chairman is very articulate. I liked the way he kept referring to the members as Family. In 20 years, these fellows will be very far! I wish them all the best.

Heart warming story in this country of ours full of bullcrap stories!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
thegere
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:36:33 AM

a friend of mine received his title deed from urithi yesterday in thika.
Bigchick
#18 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 9:50:36 AM

I was one of the Doubting Thomas's but from the look of things am changing my mind. They are doing things that could be helping community
Having met some of them and listened to their vision, I can comfortably say the idea is good but they need an Investment Advisor.
I got the feeling they are biting more than they can chew. They want to be everywhere at the same time and their costing is wanting.
One can invest through them but with your eyes wide open.

I have dealt with one of the directors and so far I can say I have not been disappointed.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hey101
#19 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 1:40:01 PM

mashugli wrote:

Do your due diligence before buying plots for Urithi. Find out the history of the land. Some of the land Urithi is selling near Olive Villas has been bought from well known fraudsters, The Kirubi family. This can be verified with CID Thika Dept. This family sold the land 10 years ago and has been reselling to unsuspecting buyers. They are ever being taken to court. Yes I informed Urithi about this years ago, but they still bought land from that family. Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you