wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
25% ROI for Investment in Elec
guru me
#81 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 7:25:10 AM

TNT -Im not sure if you are legit or not but giving you the benefit of the doubt and I do feel your pain.Your proposal to contact you in private for more details to me sounds logical and reasonable. No offence intended to anyone but my two cents worth- due diligence is never carried out on a forum and anyone who wants to conduct due diligence here after you have provided a reasonable avenue to do so is either not serious, incapable or unwilling to invest.

I will not be pursuing the deal with you but I do wish you all the best.
MKWASI
#82 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 8:48:41 AM

TNT wrote:
accelriskconsult wrote:
TNT wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:
Naysayers,is it so hard to let one be? Why label someone names just coz you don't agree with their proposal?

TNT do your thing.

Cows must drink as toads do their thing.

@ mkeiyd; Thank you for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate it. As you may have realized, many Wazuans are actually enemies of development. Their primary purpose for being on Wazua is to prevent others from achieving success. For them, its all talk and no action. For example, the guy who claims a POTENTIAL 50% p.a. ROI is not sufficient yet does not offer an alternative investment option. That is the kind of cheap talk that is pervasive on Wazua.

Fortunately, I learned that about four years ago now. Indeed, "Cows must drink as toads do their thing."

The point I raised is your business' risk profile. You clearly cannot access funds from the bank at this time because you have a loan.

That means that you have borrowed to the limit that your assets can cover.

That is why I think that a 50% ROI may not be enough to convince me to take up the risk.

It is your work to convince me and any other investor that the 2m invested with you will not be lost and that in fact the 25% ROI that you are offering is good enough cover for the risk I am taking.

Instead you have lost focus and are instead talking about me offering an alternative and caling everyone with questions a naysayer.

Some of us are still recovering from lending on similar circumstances so any prospective borrower must be thoroughly vetted.

@ accelriskconsult: Assumptions are the mother of all f*** ups. Money talks, bullshit walks. Anyway, enough with the cliches.

Again, if a potential 50% ROI is not enough to satisfy your GREED, please invest your money elsewhere. In fact, since the Risk/Reward ration is too high for you, please DO NOT INVEST WITH ME. Ironically, if your main concern is to vet my investment opportunity, why are you keen on negotiating the potential 50% pa. return?

Finally, you have conveniently failed to point out that I WANT the money and not NEED it. If the business were to NEED the money, I would be able to secure a bank loan. Alternatively, I would have no problems just sitting back and waiting for KPLC to cut me a check after 6 months.

While the company is not anywhere near the red zone in terms of finances, it wouldn't hurt us if we were able to make a few extra bucks, if we can find suitable investors. If we cannot, we'll just proceed at our normal pace.

All said, let me offer you a final win-win solution: Please invest your money on another investment that offer higher returns than what I am offering. And when you find such an opportunity, I'm sure many more Wazuans would be happy to join you.

Be wary of people who use this kind of words to potential investors..@ accelriskconsult your questions are legitimate.

I have seen a friend of mine invest in this kind of venture which was promising 30% ROI. For the first few months indeed the firm offered the returns then the guys vanished after.

One has every reason to ask questions however lame it is more so if one is partnering with strangers who are parade audited accounts...My two cents.
TNT
#83 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 10:32:06 AM

[quote=Mukiri]Heh! Ok... I saw a link to this, but after seeing the amount of matusi, I lost my appetite. Someone said, if it quacks like a duck.. chances are, its a duck! #pleaseusinitukane[/quote@]

@Mukiri: I read an interesting fact recently, probably based on the US demographic. The fact stated that people who swear a lot tend to be more honest in life and more loyal to their friends. Food for thought.
TNT
#84 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 10:37:25 AM

guru me wrote:
TNT -Im not sure if you are legit or not but giving you the benefit of the doubt and I do feel your pain.Your proposal to contact you in private for more details to me sounds logical and reasonable. No offence intended to anyone but my two cents worth- due diligence is never carried out on a forum and anyone who wants to conduct due diligence here after you have provided a reasonable avenue to do so is either not serious, incapable or unwilling to invest.

I will not be pursuing the deal with you but I do wish you all the best.

@ guru me: Great minds think alike and while you'll not be investing in this particularly opportunity, i hope we'll get a chance to work together on something different in the future.
TNT
#85 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 10:43:01 AM

MKWASI wrote:
TNT wrote:
accelriskconsult wrote:
TNT wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:
Naysayers,is it so hard to let one be? Why label someone names just coz you don't agree with their proposal?

TNT do your thing.

@ mkeiyd; Thank you for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate it. As you may have realized, many Wazuans are actually enemies of development. Their primary purpose for being on Wazua is to prevent others from achieving success. For them, its all talk and no action. For example, the guy who claims a POTENTIAL 50% p.a. ROI is not sufficient yet does not offer an alternative investment option. That is the kind of cheap talk that is pervasive on Wazua.

Fortunately, I learned that about four years ago now. Indeed, "Cows must drink as toads do their thing."

The point I raised is your business' risk profile. You clearly cannot access funds from the bank at this time because you have a loan.

That is why I think that a 50% ROI may not be enough to convince me to take up the risk.

It is your work to convince me and any other investor that the 2m invested with you will not be lost and that in fact the 25% ROI that you are offering is good enough cover for the risk I am taking.

Instead you have lost focus and are instead talking about me offering an alternative and caling everyone with questions a naysayer.

Some of us are still recovering from lending on similar circumstances so any prospective borrower must be thoroughly vetted.

@ accelriskconsult: Assumptions are the mother of all f*** ups. Money talks, bullshit walks. Anyway, enough with the cliches.

Again, if a potential 50% ROI is not enough to satisfy your GREED, please invest your money elsewhere. In fact, since the Risk/Reward ration is too high for you, please DO NOT INVEST WITH ME. Ironically, if your main concern is to vet my investment opportunity, why are you keen on negotiating the potential 50% pa. return?

Finally, you have conveniently failed to point out that I WANT the money and not NEED it. If the business were to NEED the money, I would be able to secure a bank loan. Alternatively, I would have no problems just sitting back and waiting for KPLC to cut me a check after 6 months.

While the company is not anywhere near the red zone in terms of finances, it wouldn't hurt us if we were able to make a few extra bucks, if we can find suitable investors. If we cannot, we'll just proceed at our normal pace.

All said, let me offer you a final win-win solution: Please invest your money on another investment that offer higher returns than what I am offering. And when you find such an opportunity, I'm sure many more Wazuans would be happy to join you.

Be wary of people who use this kind of words to potential investors..@ accelriskconsult your questions are legitimate.

I have seen a friend of mine invest in this kind of venture which was promising 30% ROI. For the first few months indeed the firm offered the returns then the guys vanished after.

One has every reason to ask questions however lame it is more so if one is partnering with strangers who are parade audited accounts...My two cents.

@MKWASI: Why are you afraid to use your brain? And by that I simply mean, have you ever met a crass and callous conman/woman? It's not rocket science, fraudsters typically use sweet and enticing words, and since I'm not such a character, I have no problem using the kind of language you frown upon.

Bottom line, this is a genuine opportunity and any savvy investor would be able to see past your tunnel vision and bullshit.

MKWASI
#86 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 11:09:44 AM

TNT wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
TNT wrote:
accelriskconsult wrote:
TNT wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:

TNT do your thing.

@MKWASI: Why are you afraid to use your brain? And by that I simply mean, have you ever met a crass and callous conman/woman? It's not rocket science, fraudsters typically use sweet and enticing words, and since I'm not such a character, I have no problem using the kind of language you frown upon.

Bottom line, this is a genuine opportunity and any savvy investor would be able to see past your tunnel vision and bullshit.

Even when my brain is not in use it has never thought of raising funds this way with sweet stories on ROI. Get in touch with shylocks they will be ready to buy your BIG idea. If you can't be able to do that call a village Harambee they will sought out.

mwekez@ji
#87 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 11:17:00 AM

Hii thread ni drama tupu! Nkt! ... @Admin, remove it from property section to where it belongs
TNT
#88 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 11:21:52 AM

MKWASI wrote:
TNT wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
TNT wrote:
accelriskconsult wrote:
TNT wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:

TNT do your thing.

Even when my brain is not in use it has never thought of raising funds this way with sweet stories on ROI. Get in touch with shylocks they will be ready to buy your BIG idea. If you can't be able to do that call a village Harambee they will sought out.

@Mkwasi, which means rich person in Swahili: Spoken like the true ass you are. You are too stupid to even realize that if I were not offering an ROI on investment, I'd be effectively asking for a donation - what a moron. Still, I will take your rather brilliant suggestions under advisement. You must be a true genius since I would never have thought of such brilliant ideas in a thousand years. I hope that makes you fell all warm and fuzzy inside - richman wannabe.

By the way, I've already raised 800K from the sale of one of my printing press machines (find my thread about that on Wazua), so I only need 1.2M more. Thanks for your invaluable advise though. Brilliant stuff.
mawinder
#89 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 11:23:42 AM

mwekez@ji wrote:
Hii thread ni drama tupu! Nkt! ... @Admin, remove it from property section to where it belongs

Ditto.It belongs to us huko Club Sk.Let the war continue.
kaka2za
#90 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:50:26 PM

@TNT sent an email to the email address given but no response or you moved on?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
TNT
#91 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:47:33 PM

kaka2za wrote:
@TNT sent an email to the email address given but no response or you moved on?

@kaka2za: I have read your email just now, so please allow me a few days to analyze our cash requirements before I respond to it.

As you may already know, the lower connection tariffs came into effect just the other day, so we may have to wait for them to take effect proper before we are able to inject more money into the project. Still, I'll respond to your email in a few days. Thank you.