25% ROI for Investment in Elec
TNT
#61 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:49:00 AM

guru267 wrote:
TNT wrote:
akowally wrote:
TNT wrote:
I'd like to thank my friend Walter

You're welcome my good friend. Stay strong and all the best. In this sea of sharks, there are some few good people who will really listen to your offer.

I'm proud to have had a couple of good long-term deals from Wazuans over the years.

@ akowally: Thank you for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it. I guess I have said all I have to say here since I have shared all the must-know details. For the need-to-know details, I cannot share those here, but I would be willing to share those details with ready and able investor(s) in a more formal setting.

#MultiplePersonalityDisorder Sad

Applause Applause Applause Brilliant Psychoanalysis doctor guru267. According to you, Walter and TNT are one and the same person. Liar Liar Liar
The Merchant
#62 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:55:02 AM

@TNT, What exactly do you do for KPLC? Install electricity or prepaid meters? I know payments take very long but its a good business. You probably need the funds to stabilize your cash flows. Are you willing to demonstrate how so. I would need an email for this.
All said this is a tried and tested business which I'm also involved in so I may be more tolerant than the rest of the house. themerchant7448@gmail.com
Let's talk.
The Merchant
#63 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:57:01 AM

If you are not doing installations for KPLC then you need not send me an email as that is the only business I would be able to assist. All the best mate.
TNT
#64 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:05:57 AM

The Merchant wrote:
If you are not doing installations for KPLC then you need not send me an email as that is the only business I would be able to assist. All the best mate.

You guessed it! Applause Now, shall we do some good business?
TNT
#65 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:19:50 AM

@ The Merchant, I have just sent you an email.
accelriskconsult
#66 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:56:41 AM

The interest rate offered here is cause for caution.
50% annualised return scare is no walk in the park.

I note that you say that you already have a bank loan hence do not want to take more. That to me means that you have signed a debt covenant with the bank that does not allow you any more borrowing power and that includes from other sources. The bank obviously has first charge on your company's assets. What that means is that 50% p.a may not be enough to compensate the risk that an investor lending to you would be taking.
TNT
#67 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:05:18 PM

accelriskconsult wrote:
The interest rate offered here is cause for caution.
50% annualised return scare is no walk in the park.

I note that you say that you already have a bank loan hence do not want to take more. That to me means that you have signed a debt covenant with the bank that does not allow you any more borrowing power and that includes from other sources. The bank obviously has first charge on your company's assets. What that means is that 50% p.a may not be enough to compensate the risk that an investor lending to you would be taking.

@ accelriskconsult, my post CLEARLY STATES, a 25% p.a ROI, which could POTENTIALLY be 50%. Please look up the word POTENTIALLY in any of the free online dictionaries. Also, if a POTENTIAL 50% return is not enough for you, then I strongly suggest you INVEST your money ELSEWHERE because its all I can afford to offer my POTENTIAL investors.
The Merchant
#68 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:47:57 PM

TNT wrote:

Thanks buddy. Ill revert.
TNT
#69 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:53:44 PM

The Merchant wrote:
TNT wrote:

Thanks buddy. Ill revert.

@ The Merchant; Thank you. I appreciate it.
mkeiyd
#70 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:44:21 PM

Naysayers,is it so hard to let one be? Why label someone names just coz you don't agree with their proposal?

TNT do your thing.

Cows must drink as toads do their thing.
TNT
#71 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:50:49 PM

mkeiyd wrote:
Naysayers,is it so hard to let one be? Why label someone names just coz you don't agree with their proposal?

TNT do your thing.

@ mkeiyd; Thank you for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate it. As you may have realized, many Wazuans are actually enemies of development. Their primary purpose for being on Wazua is to prevent others from achieving success. For them, its all talk and no action. For example, the guy who claims a POTENTIAL 50% p.a. ROI is not sufficient yet does not offer an alternative investment option. That is the kind of cheap talk that is pervasive on Wazua.

Fortunately, I learned that about four years ago now. Indeed, "Cows must drink as toads do their thing."
accelriskconsult
#72 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:38:55 PM

TNT wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:

TNT do your thing.

@ mkeiyd; Thank you for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate it. As you may have realized, many Wazuans are actually enemies of development. Their primary purpose for being on Wazua is to prevent others from achieving success. For them, its all talk and no action. For example, the guy who claims a POTENTIAL 50% p.a. ROI is not sufficient yet does not offer an alternative investment option. That is the kind of cheap talk that is pervasive on Wazua.

Fortunately, I learned that about four years ago now. Indeed, "Cows must drink as toads do their thing."

The point I raised is your business' risk profile. You clearly cannot access funds from the bank at this time because you have a loan.

That means that you have borrowed to the limit that your assets can cover.

That is why I think that a 50% ROI may not be enough to convince me to take up the risk.

It is your work to convince me and any other investor that the 2m invested with you will not be lost and that in fact the 25% ROI that you are offering is good enough cover for the risk I am taking.

Instead you have lost focus and are instead talking about me offering an alternative and caling everyone with questions a naysayer.

Some of us are still recovering from lending on similar circumstances so any prospective borrower must be thoroughly vetted.

TNT
#73 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:51:42 PM

accelriskconsult wrote:
TNT wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:

TNT do your thing.

The point I raised is your business' risk profile. You clearly cannot access funds from the bank at this time because you have a loan.

That means that you have borrowed to the limit that your assets can cover.

That is why I think that a 50% ROI may not be enough to convince me to take up the risk.

It is your work to convince me and any other investor that the 2m invested with you will not be lost and that in fact the 25% ROI that you are offering is good enough cover for the risk I am taking.

Instead you have lost focus and are instead talking about me offering an alternative and caling everyone with questions a naysayer.

Some of us are still recovering from lending on similar circumstances so any prospective borrower must be thoroughly vetted.

@ accelriskconsult: Assumptions are the mother of all f*** ups. Money talks, bullshit walks. Anyway, enough with the cliches.

Again, if a potential 50% ROI is not enough to satisfy your GREED, please invest your money elsewhere. In fact, since the Risk/Reward ration is too high for you, please DO NOT INVEST WITH ME. Ironically, if your main concern is to vet my investment opportunity, why are you keen on negotiating the potential 50% pa. return?

Finally, you have conveniently failed to point out that I WANT the money and not NEED it. If the business were to NEED the money, I would be able to secure a bank loan. Alternatively, I would have no problems just sitting back and waiting for KPLC to cut me a check after 6 months.

While the company is not anywhere near the red zone in terms of finances, it wouldn't hurt us if we were able to make a few extra bucks, if we can find suitable investors. If we cannot, we'll just proceed at our normal pace.

All said, let me offer you a final win-win solution: Please invest your money on another investment that offer higher returns than what I am offering. And when you find such an opportunity, I'm sure many more Wazuans would be happy to join you.
Evolve
#74 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:18:39 PM

@TNT would be interested to invest in the transaction.Please email details/proposal to e.evolve@yahoo.com
TNT
#75 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:58:04 AM

Evolve wrote:
@TNT would be interested to invest in the transaction.Please email details/proposal to e.evolve@yahoo.com

@ Evolve, I have sent you an email. Thank you.
akowally
#76 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 2:29:14 PM

Great to see the progress in this thread.

At least some serious businessmen together with their lawyers/advisors are taking things seriously here.

I believe that in investment, we shouldn't just judge a book by the cover.

The other day I heard of a businessman making millions just out of listening to a poor man's idea in the shags...

Tafakari hayo

JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
byeratrace
#77 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:11:50 PM

When Muguku and other investors were approached by James Mwangi am sure they had a MOUNTAIN of reasons to brand him a CONMAN.. but they agreed to TAKE A RISK.. today it is a different story altogether !!
There WILL NEVER BE 100 % Guarantee of SAFE INVESTMENT ... there will always be some degree of RISK involved..
However having said that pray for only GOD knows the truth,even your lawyer or accountant can miss the point.. !! Sometimes its all abt LUCK and thats where God comes in !!
mozenrat
#78 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2013 8:02:24 PM

Come on people... are you saying an investor shouldn't ask questions before investing? Who told you Muguku didn't ask questions and got answers that he found satisfactory??

The opportunity being offered here may very well be lucrative but that doesn't mean that persons who want to invest should be intimidated into not asking relevant questions.
TNT
#79 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 9:08:40 AM

mozenrat wrote:
Come on people... are you saying an investor shouldn't ask questions before investing? Who told you Muguku didn't ask questions and got answers that he found satisfactory??

The opportunity being offered here may very well be lucrative but that doesn't mean that persons who want to invest should be intimidated into not asking relevant questions.

@ mozenrat Perhaps you should re-read my comments throughout the post again. Contrary to your comments, I have actually encouraged willing and able investors to probe and prod our operation thoroughly, including reviewing our audited books of accounts in the presence of their investment experts. However, that should be done in a professional manner and in a formal setting - an office.

Please do not twist my words to suit your lame argument. Thank you.
Mukiri
#80 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 2:06:42 AM

Heh! Ok... I saw a link to this, but after seeing the amount of matusi, I lost my appetite. Someone said, if it quacks like a duck.. chances are, its a duck! #pleaseusinitukane

Proverbs 19:21