wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
25% ROI for Investment in Elec
guru267
#41 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 3:05:25 PM

TNT wrote:
Consider my investment offer a rights issue. I'm sure you know why companies choose to issue such rights.

Is it a rights issue or a loan??

First of all a rights issue is primarily done for existing shareholders...
Secondly a rights issue does not guarantee any kind of returns to the investor...

Then back to the loan.... Why not just approach a bank and ask them for a 6 month grace period before you have to start repaying the loan??

Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
King G
#42 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 3:05:54 PM

the use of probably answers everything ..... gudluck to your investors/partners!!!!!!!!
Thieves
TNT
#43 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 3:15:34 PM

@guru267, I used "right issue" as an analogy to help you understand that banks are not necessarily the only option, and many companies, including NSE-listed companies, actually prefer to avoid them when they can. In regards to your point about banks, I have already told you that we have a loan product from a bank. Anyway, if you know of banks that allow fairly seasoned business over six-months grace period on loans, please share the information. I would be very interested in such banks.

Pesa Nane
#44 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 3:59:36 PM

TNT wrote:
Hi, I am the one you know as R2.

First off, I'd like to thank my friend Walter for defending my so gallantly against the naysayers - and they are many of them on Wazua - even though he didn't actually have to do it. So, Thank you Walter.

Secondly, perhaps you'd like to know how the Writing Business and the Tire Business fared after all the stick I got here regarding the same.

Well, the Writing Business is still strong and I sold all 10 tires to some garage in Ngong Town that kept on placing more orders, but unfortunately,I left Sameer African before I could do more business with them. By the way, what I was selling blemish tires, so I could offer them at below market prices.

Now that you know that I did well despite ignoring the many naysayers who tried rather hard to discourage me on both ventures, perhaps we can now discuss my current investment venture, which many Wazua naysayers have already judged and condemned without even first finding out what it entails.

@TNT a.k.a @R2, welcome back after a long break and congratulations for remembering your other password.
Kindly email details of the venture to wazua@googlegroups.com
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
TNT
#45 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 4:08:31 PM

Pesa Nane aka naysayer. First off, I am yet to remember the password for the account with the username R2.

Secondly, I am not interested in emailing the details of my investment opportunity anywhere.

However, I am more than willing to meet with interested and able investors, along with their team of professionals including lawyers and accountants, either at my office or their offices.

At that time, I will furnish such investors with all the details they require, including our audited books of accounts complete with KRA payments.
guru267
#46 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 4:23:42 PM

TNT wrote:
@guru267, if you know of banks that allow fairly seasoned business over six-months grace period on loans, please share the information. I would be very interested in such banks.

@TNT I wonder which bank you are working with? Because if you are a "fairly seasoned business" as you say then all the licensed commercial banks in Kenya would be more than willing to give you a six month or one year grace period upon request!
TNT
#47 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 4:45:31 PM

@guru267: Unless you want to sell me a bank loan, I am not sure why you keep on ignoring the following points that I have raised more than once:

1) We already have a bank loan.

2) We prefer not to approach a bank.

3) In view of point number one, we may not have adequate free assets to act as collateral for the amount we want. It is important to note that I have said WANT and not NEED.

If you still cannot understand why we prefer a different funding option than a bank, I am afraid I have ran out of answers for you.
mwekez@ji
#48 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 4:59:45 PM

King G
#49 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 5:27:38 PM

mwekez@ji wrote:

you saw the other one thanking diaspora ... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves
Pesa Nane
#50 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 7:20:58 PM

TNT wrote:
Pesa Nane aka naysayer. First off, I am yet to remember the password for the account with the username R2.
1. I am no naysayer. See earlier post telling you that I am persuaded.
2. I meant password for TNT (otherwise why hadnt you posted using this username earlier?)

Secondly, I am not interested in emailing the details of my investment opportunity anywhere.
Sorry, just read this from @Akowally. "Otherwise, send the guy an email for more details."

However, I am more than willing to meet with interested and able investors, along with their team of professionals including lawyers and accountants, either at my office or their offices.
Again my apologies. I didn't know diaspora were locked out

At that time, I will furnish such investors with all the details they require, including our audited books of accounts complete with KRA payments.

Wishing you well. smile
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
guru267
#51 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 8:29:39 PM

TNT wrote:
@guru267: Unless you want to sell me a bank loan, I am not sure why you keep on ignoring the following points that I have raised more than once:

1) We already have a bank loan.

2) We prefer not to approach a bank.

3) In view of point number one, we may not have adequate free assets to act as collateral for the amount we want. It is important to note that I have said WANT and not NEED.

If you still cannot understand why we prefer a different funding option than a bank, I am afraid I have ran out of answers for you.

So you are asking for an unsecured loan from wazuans??
akowally
#52 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 8:43:27 PM

TNT wrote:
I'd like to thank my friend Walter

You're welcome my good friend. Stay strong and all the best. In this sea of sharks, there are some few good people who will really listen to your offer.

I'm proud to have had a couple of good long-term deals from Wazuans over the years.

JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
TNT
#53 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:23:17 PM

@Pesa Nane, if you are really interested, the best we can do is to meet in an office, along with your investment advisers such as your lawyer and your accountant, and have an in-depth discussion, and probably show you our operation so that you see for yourself where we will invest your money and how we'd be able to generate your interest.
TNT
#54 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:26:53 PM

@guru267, yes and no. Maybe you should decide whether you want to invest or not. If it is the former, I'd be more than happy to answer all your questions at either your office or my office, in the presence of your investment advisers.
TNT
#55 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:40:37 PM

@ akowally: Thank you for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it. I guess I have said all I have to say here since I have shared all the must-know details. For the need-to-know details, I cannot share those here, but I would be willing to share those details with ready and able investor(s) in a more formal setting.
TNT
#56 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:44:37 PM

akowally wrote:
TNT wrote:

You're welcome my good friend. Stay strong and all the best. In this sea of sharks, there are some few good people who will really listen to your offer.

I'm proud to have had a couple of good long-term deals from Wazuans over the years.

@ akowally: Thank you for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it. I guess I have said all I have to say here since I have shared all the must-know details. For the need-to-know details, I cannot share those here, but I would be willing to share those details with ready and able investor(s) in a more formal setting.
TNT
#57 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:46:36 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
TNT wrote:
2. I meant password for TNT (otherwise why hadnt you posted using this username earlier?)

Sorry, just read this from @Akowally. "Otherwise, send the guy an email for more details."

Wishing you well. smile

@guru267, yes and no. Maybe you should decide whether you want to invest or not. If it is the former, I'd be more than happy to answer all your questions at either your office or my office, in the presence of your investment advisers.
TNT
#58 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:48:45 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
TNT wrote:

Wishing you well. smile

TNT
#59 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:50:40 PM

TNT wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
[quote=TNT]Pesa Nane aka naysayer. First off, I am yet to remember the password for the account with the username R2.

Wishing you well. smile

@Pesa Nane, if you are really interested, the best we can do is to meet in an office, along with your investment advisers such as your lawyer and your accountant, and have an in-depth discussion, and probably show you our operation so that you see for yourself where we will invest your money and how we'd be able to generate your interest.
guru267
#60 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:40:13 AM

TNT wrote:
akowally wrote:
TNT wrote:

#MultiplePersonalityDisorder Sad